One Graph Says It All.

You are so bad at this. If one graph says it all then this will trump the h*ll out of your little graph and kill all your lies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SGXTTCfn3-o]Ed Schultz - The Truth Of Trickle Down - YouTube[/ame]

Libs can't read graphs so they wont get it.
10155956_633370946752647_7005239434944822825_n.png

You are so bad at this. If one graph says it all then this will trump the h*ll out of your little graph and kill all your lies.
Ed Schultz - The Truth Of Trickle Down - YouTube

]

It doesnt do anything of the kind. But thanks for playing!
Now run along off the pier, you ignorant shit. The fact is Reagan's policies worked and after 5 years many more people were working. Obama's policies failed and after 5 years many fewer people are working. It's that simple.

Say Rabbi, could you explain your graph? Exactly what is it saying? Does it go about explaining the difference in severity of the economic downturn or how many workers were effected or how many lives were dramatically changed?
Thanks in advance! :lol:

Pretty simple, even for you.
Reagan's policies involved permanently changing tax rates, simplifying the tax code, and reducing regulation growth.
Obama's policies involved temporary targeted tax credits, massive deficit spending, and crony capitalism.
We see which policy produced actual growth.

You understand that the more severe the downturn, the more robust the recovery, right?
Economist's View: Why There Is No ?V? Rebound This Time

You haven't proven that 1982 is comparable to 2009.

]

Depends on who creates the graph and what information they used, now doesn't it?

The This-Says-It-All graph traces back to some guy named a.akamaihd's Facebook page. And it looks like the IJ Review, a blog, is where it was originally published by a guy named Fred.

The editor's first name is Bubba. Seriously. Bubba Atkinson.

Rabbit, if it wasn't for some rightwing blog, you wouldn't have anything to post.

Then you wont have any problem showing that the information in the graph is incorrect, right?

It doesn't matter if the data is correct. What matters is whether the two sets of data are an apples to apples comparison.

I and others have proven they aren't. Your graph is is therefore useless.

Say Rabbi, could you explain your graph? Exactly what is it saying? Does it go about explaining the difference in severity of the economic downturn or how many workers were effected or how many lives were dramatically changed?
Thanks in advance! :lol:

Reagan's policies involved permanently changing tax rates, simplifying the tax code, and reducing regulation growth.
Obama's policies involved temporary targeted tax credits, massive deficit spending, and crony capitalism.

You understand that the more severe the downturn, the more robust the recovery, right?

That's true. I haven't proven that cake tastes like yogurt either. But you haven't disproven that Reagan's policies resulted in more Americans working while Obama's policies have resulted in fewer Americans working. Which is the subject here.

Depends on who creates the graph and what information they used, now doesn't it?

The This-Says-It-All graph traces back to some guy named a.akamaihd's Facebook page. And it looks like the IJ Review, a blog, is where it was originally published by a guy named Fred.

The editor's first name is Bubba. Seriously. Bubba Atkinson.

Rabbit, if it wasn't for some rightwing blog, you wouldn't have anything to post.

Then you wont have any problem showing that the information in the graph is incorrect, right?

It doesn't matter if the data is correct. What matters is whether the two sets of data are an apples to apples comparison.

I and others have proven they aren't. Your graph is is therefore useless.

Comparing jobs created to jobs created seems pretty apple/apple to me.
You havent proven anything. You dont know the meaning of the term.

That's true. I haven't proven that cake tastes like yogurt either. But you haven't disproven that Reagan's policies resulted in more Americans working while Obama's policies have resulted in fewer Americans working. Which is the subject here.

You haven't offered enough of argument to need disproving. For that matter, I don't think you've even offered proof that the graph you posted was accurate, if you really want to get down to it.

The entire 81 - 82 recession occurred on Reagan's watch. Who are we blaming those job losses on?

That's true. I haven't proven that cake tastes like yogurt either.

You're trying to argue that 2 sets of statistics don't need to be comparable to be comparable?

That's a bit daft, isn't it?

You haven't offered enough of argument to need disproving. For that matter, I don't think you've even offered proof that the graph you posted was accurate, if you really want to get down to it.

The entire 81 - 82 recession occurred on Reagan's watch. Who are we blaming those job losses on?

Yet you try to disprove it.
The argument is simple: Reagan's policies resulted in more people working 5 years after he took office than Obama's polcies 5 years after he took office. This isn't a hard concept. Except if you're stupid, which you clearly are.

The argument is simple: Reagan's policies resulted in more people working 5 years after he took office than Obama's polcies 5 years after he took office. This isn't a hard concept. Except if you're stupid, which you clearly are.

1. Source the data in the chart.

2. The chart starts at the respective recoveries. That eliminates all 16 months of the recession that started and ended during Reagan's presidency. That means that a significant portion of those jobs credited to Reagan were jobs Reagan lost. lol

1. Source the data in the chart.

2. The chart starts at the respective recoveries. That eliminates all 16 months of the recession that started and ended during Reagan's presidency. That means that a significant portion of those jobs credited to Reagan were jobs Reagan lost. lol
1. Already addressed.
2. You think jobs are eliminated and then the very same job is re-created in recovery? You are stupid. The fact is that Reagan's policies produced jobs. Obama's have produced government dependency.

Forum List

Back