One huge difference between right and far-right

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Is the right by and large supports Jews and Israel wherein the far-right despises both. For that matter and, like the far-right, many on the left often oppose Israel.

The far right despises anyone who does not look like them. The right believes in conservative solutions to problems.

Is the right by and large supports Jews and Israel wherein the far-right despises both. For that matter and, like the far-right, many on the left often oppose Israel.

Is there a point here? U.S. Jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat. The right supports war against Muslims, not any well being of Jews.

By support, you mean never question or criticize no matter what they do..? The sort of right wing you are talking about believes wholeheartedly in a certain interpretation of a biblical apocalypse story and doesn't mind using war to hasten it's arrival.

WTF is the far right? Is there a far right? There's a communist left but I am having trouble seeing this far right.

dictators.png

WTF is the far right? Is there a far right? There's a communist left but I am having trouble seeing this far right.

I'd call white supremacists "far right".

This guy ^ is the definition of cuckservative

And you're one of those racist, far-right, moronic goons that have done monumental damage to America.
You mean the America where every race has the same opportunity to succeed? That kind of damage?

Why do you far-right guys hate Jews, blacks, Asians, etc., etc., etc.?

Why do you far-right guys hate Jews, blacks, Asians, etc., etc., etc.?

Asians? I can understand why you'd think the so called far right hates jews and blacks but Asians too? Asians aren't trying to destroy our countries and culture.

Why do you love the jews so much considering that in general, they have nothing but contempt for you and your politics..?

Forum List

Back