One in five Americans has bought into Q-Kookery

The same who believe BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories***

***Theories and even hypothesis require too much support for Conspiracies to be called a theory or a hypothesis. Thus, I prefer Conspiracy Stories, since all of them are fantasies. An example: The Election of 2020 was stolen from trump.

Democrats thought the Tea Party was a threat to them. Democrats attacked Tea Partiers viciously.

Democrats think Q is a threat to them. Democrats attack Q members viciously.

While the stupid progressive slaves are looking at the shiny object that their masters hold in front of their faces, those masters are stealing the fortunes of all the slaves children, grandchildren and great grandchildren with their obscene feckless spending......

1622161785032.png

While the stupid progressive slaves are looking at the shiny object that their masters hold in front of their faces, those masters are stealing the fortunes of all the slaves children, grandchildren and great grandchildren with their obscene feckless spending......

View attachment 494427
Very Q-ish. Thanks for your on topic response Marge Greene! :lmao:

Democrats thought the Tea Party was a threat to them. Democrats attacked Tea Partiers viciously.

What kinds of "vicious" attacks are you referring to?

Well, some dumbass laughed at my post, but apparently can't answer the question.

I believe Q believes that Wall Street runs everything.
The fact is that Wall Street runs everything.

hmmmmm... Big lies, or conspiracy stories, that is the question.

Anybody heard from old Q lately. I heard he died.

And these 20%-ers are WAY over-represented in this forum! :lol:
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Don’t laugh Lasty - You’re one of em! ;)
You saying something like that means you are one of them. The new cult of America hating miscreants trying to intimidate, dehumanize, and marginalize others by any means possible. This one is not working either.

Forum List

Back