One Major American City Just Gave An Official Middle Finger To Donald Trump

Well between the other 50 states.... California is still #6 in the world and Texas is #11 in the world ahead of Canada and New York.

Even if given the few blue states the rest of the US dwarfs Cali.

California is 13% of the total US GDP...

I never said that California would have a higher GDP than the rest of the United States. Good at building strawman arguments?

The point is America doesnt need Cali.

Sure they don't... So when Trump cuts off Mexico where you going to get all your fruits, nuts, and vegetables from?
Same place we do now, Chile.

Sorry, but with Trumps new import taxes you won't be able to afford to. Do you really think those countries will be able to send produce to the country with an extra 35% import tax?

I never said that California would have a higher GDP than the rest of the United States. Good at building strawman arguments?

Sure they don't... So when Trump cuts off Mexico where you going to get all your fruits, nuts, and vegetables from?

Sorry, but with Trumps new import taxes you won't be able to afford to. Do you really think those countries will be able to send produce to the country with an extra 35% import tax?

I dont mind paying a little more.
Though I can see why someone such as yourself might be concerned. So how's that fixed income on welfare treating you?

Sorry, Trump isn't president yet. Get back to us in another 48 days and after an actual new law. In the meantime, you talk a lot of shit.

When u anamerican citizen before an illegal youy pay at least double what an illegal did the same exact work for otherwise I condone no american applying. Then some of you traitors will question why no citizen is applying. You are not my fellow american and I cannot defend you.

Though I can see why someone such as yourself might be concerned. So how's that fixed income on welfare treating you?

Nice try... but once again you fail at logic. These companies won't be able to afford to send them here with that large tax hike.

Since you got so much money lying around, you ever think about cloning your dog from its ashes?

Nice try... but once again you fail at logic. These companies won't be able to afford to send them here with that large tax hike.

Since you got so much money lying around, you ever think about cloning your dog from its ashes?

Thats pretty weak and disgusting and I dont believe in cloning.
We probably toss eighty bucks worth of food a week anyway so it really isnt a big deal in my world. And at 15k a month thats chump change.

Here we go, an american citizen should automatically earn double, even triple, for the same exact work an illegal does it for. If you disagree, I question your patriotism. Come on get me I can take ya...I'm 79 today and you are nothing.

We probably toss eighty bucks worth of food a week anyway so it really isnt a big deal in my world. And at 15k a month thats chump change.

Congrats... glad you base your standing in society by how much food you waste. You should be proud.

Sure they don't... So when Trump cuts off Mexico where you going to get all your fruits, nuts, and vegetables from?[/QUOTE]
Same place we do now, Chile.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but with Trumps new import taxes you won't be able to afford to. Do you really think those countries will be able to send produce to the country with an extra 35% import tax?[/QUOTE]

You know there never was a 35% import tax, don't you. Democrats made it up. What Trump actually said was, if a company closes a factory here to make its products outside of the country, they will have a 35% tax when they want to sell that product here.

Produce is agriculture, not manufacturing.

Here we go, an american citizen should automatically earn double, even triple, for the same exact work an illegal does it for. If you disagree, I question your patriotism. Come on get me I can take ya...I'm 79 today and you are nothing.

Settle down gramps..
And no,an American citizen should get paid what the market will bear. Which of course will go up if we get rid of all the illegals that drive down wages in the first place.
Ya might want to see about the possibility of dementia.
Because both of your statements bring into question your mental equity.

Congrats... glad you base your standing in society by how much food you waste. You should be proud.

Meh...we still havent broken the habit of buying more than we can eat in our thirties than we can eat since we hit fifty. I expect we'll adjust.
So how long are the soup lines these days anyway?

Jake is praying that Trump and America fails for the next several years. He hopes there is a complete breakdown of society and utter chaos in the streets.
He is hoping and praying that is what happens.

Cmon here we go...that's sell you got? See you are wrong. What the market pays is unacceptable. I would condone, rather ensure, that no american citizen does the same exact job for anything less than DOUBLE what an illegal does it for. Anything less you are NOT my fellow american. Is that clear?

Meh...we still havent broken the habit of buying more than we can eat in our thirties than we can eat since we hit fifty. I expect we'll adjust.

I dunno, why don't you quit being such a fucking loser wasting food and go to one and donate some of your food? You disgusting pig. Or you could feed it to your dogs since you care more about them than humans.

Jake is praying that Trump and America fails for the next several years. He hopes there is a complete breakdown of society and utter chaos in the streets.
He is hoping and praying that is what happens.

Yeah he wants to see the economy crash so he can buy stocks cheap and make money.

I dunno, why don't you quit being such a fucking loser wasting food and go to one and donate some of your food? You disgusting pig. Or you could feed it to your dogs since you care more about them than humans.

You can hardly donate 1/2 of a beef tenderloin or a lb or two of king crab legs.
You kinda scored on the dog thing. We haven't replaced them yet since we're still getting over losing Katy.
But yeah,our dogs eat better than most people.

Forum List

Back