One Major American City Just Gave An Official Middle Finger To Donald Trump

And in other news, President-Elect Trump and Mike Pence are taking a victory lap after saving 1000 jobs in Indiana. Some Carrier employees are thanking Trump for doing what the current administration has failed to do.

Imagine that, Trump isn't even sworn in yet and he's already saving AMERICAN jobs while Liberals try to find ways to take American jobs. And you guys wonder why you lost. LOL

Trump, Pence tour Carrier plant to tout job-saving deal
He lost 1300 jobs. Net loss is 300 jobs for Drumpf and he isnt even officially in office yet.

Remind us again how Trump won california ?

It wasnt a flip of the middle finger more like a sissy saying i dare you

What? Trump won California? On what planet?

Reading comprehension problem?

Trump didn't win California... I'm really trying to understand what the fuck you are saying and your point.

I said it sarcasticly ..

Remind us again how trump won california...hence he didnt win it so why should he care about california?

Because California is the 6th largest economy in the WORLD all by itself?

So how does it stand up to the other 56 states......

What? Trump won California? On what planet?

Trump didn't win California... I'm really trying to understand what the fuck you are saying and your point.

I said it sarcasticly ..

Remind us again how trump won california...hence he didnt win it so why should he care about california?

Well between the other 50 states.... California is still #6 in the world and Texas is #11 in the world ahead of Canada and New York.

One Major American City Just Gave An Official Middle Finger To Donald Trump

San Francisco flipped the finger at Trump and, in effect, 'double dog dare you if you want to mess with us.'

This is going to be fun.
Resolutions...Virtually worthless. They are not binding and are largely ceremonial.
DC still holds the purse strings.
If the federal government can for example, withhold federal highway dollars from states that do not comply with federal age restrictions on alcohol consumption then it can do the same for cities in violation of federal immigration law.
Its a tradeoff. If one wants the dollars, they have to play ball.
Quite frankly. the entire concept of federal subsidies is offensive. It should be ended. For everything.
Why the hell should the taxpayers in Maine have to send their money to San Francisco?.....

I said it sarcasticly ..

Well between the other 50 states.... California is still #6 in the world and Texas is #11 in the world ahead of Canada and New York.

Even if given the few blue states the rest of the US dwarfs Cali.

And in other news, President-Elect Trump and Mike Pence are taking a victory lap after saving 1000 jobs in Indiana. Some Carrier employees are thanking Trump for doing what the current administration has failed to do.

Imagine that, Trump isn't even sworn in yet and he's already saving AMERICAN jobs while Liberals try to find ways to take American jobs. And you guys wonder why you lost. LOL

Except he saved 1,000 jobs while losing 1,300 and a plant getting shut down.

Maybe he should drive the victory parade in front of the houses of the 1,300 that lost their jobs to Mexico.
Umm...Genius. That's 1,000 fewer jobs lost. That's 1,000 fewer families being thrown into chaos due to Obama's don't give a shot about American workers policies.
That's 1,000 jobs Obama stated could not be saved because there is no "magic wand"....
That's 1,000 more jobs that Obama ever even bothered to concern himself over the last 8 years. That despite the fact that you Obama sycophants have given him credit for creating between 5 and 30 million NEW jobs.....Job creation of which no one has produced a shred of evidence. That despite the fact that the labor participation rate has continued to slide down below 65%. The lowest rate in over 4 decades.

I said it sarcasticly ..

California is 13% of the total US GDP...

I never said that California would have a higher GDP than the rest of the United States. Good at building strawman arguments?

It depends on what happens. If the feds want a detainer on a wanted illegal and the city lets him go, the police chief and mayor can be charged with harboring.

That will without a doubt never happen. No law enforcement agency federal or whatever would ever do such a thing.
That is how Kate Steinle was killed and Jamile Shaw too. The feds had a detainer against both of them that the city ignored. The Bologna family was murdured by an illegal under a request for detainer. Rather than it would never happen, it always happens.

I said it sarcasticly ..

I never said that California would have a higher GDP than the rest of the United States. Good at building strawman arguments?

The point is America doesnt need Cali.

Except he saved 1,000 jobs while losing 1,300 and a plant getting shut down.

Maybe he should drive the victory parade in front of the houses of the 1,300 that lost their jobs to Mexico.
Umm...Genius. That's 1,000 fewer jobs lost. That's 1,000 fewer families being thrown into chaos due to Obama's don't give a shot about American workers policies.
That's 1,000 jobs Obama stated could not be saved because there is no "magic wand"....
That's 1,000 more jobs that Obama ever even bothered to concern himself over the last 8 years. That despite the fact that you Obama sycophants have given him credit for creating between 5 and 30 million NEW jobs.....Job creation of which no one has produced a shred of evidence. That despite the fact that the labor participation rate has continued to slide down below 65%. The lowest rate in over 4 decades.

Hey genius, Trump just sacrificed 1,300 jobs and $7 MILLION to save 1,000 jobs, when he said he was going to keep companies from moving jobs to Mexico by raising the taxes so high they couldn't afford to do it.

He didn't do that.

Sure they don't... So when Trump cuts off Mexico where you going to get all your fruits, nuts, and vegetables from?

Sure they don't... So when Trump cuts off Mexico where you going to get all your fruits, nuts, and vegetables from?

Mexico will be dying for trade.

:rofl:
Arent they groveling in piss and shit? Literally?

What's funny is when we get rid of our clean air, water and food standards we all will be laying in exactly that.
Really? How is THAT going to happen?
This ought to be good.
Bring it on nut job..all of your angry conspiratorial rants.
You must be a peach at family gatherings around the holidays.
This is YOU....

Same place we do now, Chile.

The Left expected us to respect Obama, the Right expects us to respect Trump.

They're both right.

It's a shame the crazies just can't get there from here.

You're insane. What respect has Trump ever given?? None,...He has shit on this country and the office. The guys a fool... Open your mind with thought as you seem to not have one.
LOL.....Here we go. Another delicate snowflake is losing his mind. And why? Because he didn't win....

Forum List

Back