One more reason why republicans will lose big in 2014

shakles, your buddy can elect to not take the company plan.

You are aware of that.

Your bud can comparison shop for a better plan to fit his needs at an equitable cost.

It's consumer capitalism, something you hate.

If I've told you moron lefties once, I've told you a hundred times; the reaso you will win most elections for quite some time is simply because the number of ignorant and lazy people is now larger than the number of smart and productive people.

i'M NOT SO SURE REPUBLICAN WILL LOSE. I THINK THAT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP AND SEE THE DAMAGE THIS ADMINISTRARTION IS CAUSING ON ALL OF US. FOR STARTERS, OBAMACARE IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR IDENTITY AND YOUR PRIVACY AND CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE....ITS THAT WHAT YOU WANT.? PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THIS ADMINISTRATION IS DOING. I AM NOT SAYING ONE PARTY IS BETTER THEN THE OTHER, SINCE I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT PARTY AFFLIATION. ITS WHAT THEY ARE DOING THAT IS OF IMPORTANCE THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING FOR THEMSELVES AND NOTHING FOR US. THEY ELIMINATE THEMSELVES FROM OBAMACARE AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY ARE FORCEING ON US. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN YOUR OWN LIFE WITH THIS BUNCH OF POLITICIANS. I AM VOTING OUT ALL POLITICIANS WITH INCUMBANT NEXT TO THEIR NAME.....ALLL OF THEM....ITS TIME TO GET NEW PEOPLE THAT WILL WORK FOR US AND NOT FOR THEMSELVES.

If the Republicans loose big in the 2014 elections it will be because they don't have any freebies to hand out like free cell phones, food stamps, extended unemployment benefits and the list goes on and on... Elections these days aren't based on what's best for the country but "what can you give me for free".

Ask NOT what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you

Once there is amnesty, who's going to be doing those jobs that "nobody else will do" at below min. wage? This is why there will never be a closed border, just amnesty after amnesty.
GOP gets it and the dems want the voting block.
Amnesty? Bilingual people are rarely ignorant. They'll go for the universities for free educations in exchange for coming here, and the American taxpayer will foot the bill.

OTOH, America will be the recipients of some very bright human beings who have the fire of ambition and the population to enjoy benefits they wouldn't enjoy in Mexico, where kingpins hoard the wealth away from los pobrecitos.

You are aware of that.

Your bud can comparison shop for a better plan to fit his needs at an equitable cost.

They can't afford it with two kids, without going to the government provided plan. They would rather pass on that.

If I've told you moron lefties once, I've told you a hundred times; the reaso you will win most elections for quite some time is simply because the number of ignorant and lazy people is now larger than the number of smart and productive people.

Who votes to keep entitlements in red states? Gues it's the Libs that obviously outnumber the well to do conservatives.

Obama appealed more to the indipendents, who were turned off by endless wars and "investigations" of political foes by partisan hacks.

Actually, most people in the real world where 80% of us do get to keep our current plans and 16% of us get better plans, you're really going for that 4% that didn't know how bad the insurance companies were cheating them.

And if the promise had been that 80% would keep their current plan and 16% would get better plans, you'd be sitting pretty. But the promise was that if “if you like your health plan, you can keep it.” We know now that they knew that wasn't true.

And, the fact is that while you claim the plans are better, they require people to buy plans that provide coverages they don't need. For example, why would a 50 year old woman need maternity coverage?

You are aware of that.

They can't afford it with two kids, without going to the government provided plan. They would rather pass on that.

They are exercising their right under consumer capitalism, and you are complaining?

Actually, most people in the real world where 80% of us do get to keep our current plans and 16% of us get better plans, you're really going for that 4% that didn't know how bad the insurance companies were cheating them.

And if the promise had been that 80% would keep their current plan and 16% would get better plans, you'd be sitting pretty. But the promise was that if “if you like your health plan, you can keep it.” We know now that they knew that wasn't true.

And, the fact is that while you claim the plans are better, they require people to buy plans that provide coverages they don't need. For example, why would a 50 year old woman need maternity coverage?

If 4% of the folks are unhappy, then the plans are fantastic.

Things can be adjusted for the 4% down the road.

America is not going backwards, son.

Obamacare is the best issue the GOP has had in 8 years. As a life long hunter, fisherman and maniac coming off the end that story of "you can keep your insurance if you like it and your doctor" is one of the all time whoppers.

Actually you don't get to keep your plan if your company's insurance provider does not measure up to the new standards of Obamacare. By looking to other plans that do, you WILL be paying more for your insurance coverage. That's the NEW reality of hope and change, speaking from personal experience.

If it wasn't meeting the standard, it was a sucky plan and you are better off without it.

If my crappy, High Deductable, HSA plan qualifies, I can't imagine what a shit hole plan doesn't.

If the Republicans loose big in the 2014 elections it will be because they don't have any freebies to hand out like free cell phones, food stamps, extended unemployment benefits and the list goes on and on... Elections these days aren't based on what's best for the country but "what can you give me for free".
Wait just one second I see the plan now obama reduces food stamps now so that he can mysteriously increase and make permanent food stamps just before the 2014 election. Good political move, not good for America
This is a perfect example that illustrates exactly how little you understand how government works. I will try to make my sentences as simple as possible so you will understand.
1) The President CAN NOT spend money. He can only sign bills passed by the House and Senate.
2) The Senate CAN NOT spend money. They can only vote yes or no on bills that have spending in them.
3) The purse strings of the government are controled by the House. They are the ones who CAN spend money
4) Because the bill to fund the SNAP program was passed years ago neither the President nor the Senate can affect the Houses funding of the SNAP program. In other words, neither the President or the Senate have anything to do with the reduction in SNAP benefits.
5) THE REDUCTION OF SNAP BENEFITS IS SOLELY THE RESPOONSIBILITY OF THE HOUSE REPUBLICANS.
But hey, continue to blame in on Obama so you can show off your ignorance.

Who votes to keep entitlements in red states? Gues it's the Libs that obviously outnumber the well to do conservatives.

Obama appealed more to the indipendents, who were turned off by endless wars and "investigations" of political foes by partisan hacks.

Irrelevant, but we have a nice parting gift for you.

Last edited:
Wait just one second I see the plan now obama reduces food stamps now so that he can mysteriously increase and make permanent food stamps just before the 2014 election. Good political move, not good for America
This is a perfect example that illustrates exactly how little you understand how government works. I will try to make my sentences as simple as possible so you will understand.
1) The President CAN NOT spend money. He can only sign bills passed by the House and Senate.
2) The Senate CAN NOT spend money. They can only vote yes or no on bills that have spending in them.
3) The purse strings of the government are controled by the House. They are the ones who CAN spend money
4) Because the bill to fund the SNAP program was passed years ago neither the President nor the Senate can affect the Houses funding of the SNAP program. In other words, neither the President or the Senate have anything to do with the reduction in SNAP benefits.
5) THE REDUCTION OF SNAP BENEFITS IS SOLELY THE RESPOONSIBILITY OF THE HOUSE REPUBLICANS.
But hey, continue to blame in on Obama so you can show off your ignorance.

It's not the government dumb ass this is how obama and the democrats work

You are aware of that.

They are exercising their right under consumer capitalism, and you are complaining?

Consumer capitalism is not being forced out of your old health care plan, which is not acceptable to "Obamacare" standards, in order to pay more out of pocket to maintain coverage under a new one. True consumer capitalism is the ability of the consumer (NOT Government enduced regulations) to choose for YOURSELF to keep the plan you are happy with, without ANY government interference. What part of that don't you understand?

Actually you don't get to keep your plan if your company's insurance provider does not measure up to the new standards of Obamacare. By looking to other plans that do, you WILL be paying more for your insurance coverage. That's the NEW reality of hope and change, speaking from personal experience.

If it wasn't meeting the standard, it was a sucky plan and you are better off without it.

If my crappy, High Deductable, HSA plan qualifies, I can't imagine what a shit hole plan doesn't.

It's the decision of the consumer and patient to choose their own plan and coverages THEY find acceptable for their family, with the doctors they prefer to have under their chosen plan, not to be forced by government into a plan they don't want.

It's the decision of the consumer and patient to choose their own plan and coverages THEY find acceptable for their family, with the doctors they prefer to have under their chosen plan, not to be forced by government into a plan they don't want.

The problem with that Ayn Randian HORSESHIT is this.

Your company seemed legit. You paid them a bunch of money. then you get into a car accident, and find out that they closed their offices and all the officers are now living in the Caymans on your money.

OOOOOOkay. Now, short of a mean old nasty government enforcing contract law and shit, exactly what is your recourse?

Your company seemed legit. You paid them a bunch of money. then you get into a car accident, and find out that they closed their offices and all the officers are now living in the Caymans on your money.

Single Payer auto insurance ?

OOOOOOkay. Now, short of a mean old nasty government enforcing contract law and shit, exactly what is your recourse?

Against the law in my State and in most states if not all.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

624.441 Insolvency protection.—

Forum List

Back