🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the best political adds I've ever seen.

All of the sudden the left gives a crap about the military and veterans. Wow what a turn around from blaming them for bombing villages and killing civilians.

And saying someone isn't a Hillary supporter but posts ads for her kinda means, yeah you are.
We on the Left really care for our military, our veterans...ALL the time, not just when it's politically convenient like Righties do. Many of us ARE active military and vets. When did YOU serve, again?
When Mitt Romney was asked why none of his five sons, who were all in their 20's and huge supporters of the Iraq invasion, enlisted. He said they were already doing something important. Helping him get elected.

Trump is the worst of all. This is what he said about POW's. It's on video.

I LIKE PEOPLE WHO WEREN'T CAPTURED, OK?

Still refering to McLame.....this is fun watching the left go into fits!!!?

What don't you understand that the ad is a lie?

Look up in 2014 there was the VA scandal. And the VA was run by DemocRATS...I don't have to make up facts that are readily available to people that think!
That's hysterical. I'm as level headed as they come on this forum & you think you're some kind of soothe sayer.
Go change your diaper, get a fresh binkey and stfu

Yes, an EXCON seems to think he's got the scene covered...lolololol!!!
Zzzzzzzzz

Sorry I left you empty handed again vagisil
Better than empty headed as you are continually
I'm not the one coming unglued over the opinion of a random Internet poster. You're a lightweight loser with a keyboard. Nothing more
And you're a drunk, excon that has an emotional problem besides a mental one!

That's hysterical. I'm as level headed as they come on this forum & you think you're some kind of soothe sayer.

Zzzzzzzzz

I'm not the one coming unglued over the opinion of a random Internet poster. You're a lightweight loser with a keyboard. Nothing more
Sober & my past has nothing to do with your emotional responses in this thread. Except for the fact that you apparently feel threatened by it so you keep bringing it up.

Zzzzzzzzz

I believe one of those three. I've never seen gramps exhibit any mental problem, nor any indication of a propensity for alcoholism. Can't say the same about you....

Only uninformed, stupid people would shed a tear over a lie...you fit the profile!
You miss the point entirely. Simply too immature to get it I guess.

Look up in 2014 there was the VA scandal. And the VA was run by DemocRATS...I don't have to make up facts that are readily available to people that think!

Well that was certainly a level headed response, are you sure you didn't want to throw in a couple of douche bag comments?
Fuck off douchebag?

very level headed of you.

You miss the point entirely. Simply too immature to get it I guess.

Well that was certainly a level headed response, are you sure you didn't want to throw in a couple of douche bag comments?
Fuck off douchebag?

very level headed of you.
I do what I can

Zzzzzzzzz

Sober & my past has nothing to do with your emotional responses in this thread. Except for the fact that you apparently feel threatened by it so you keep bringing it up.
Like Hildebeasts blood clot, your drinking has melted your brain!

Zzzzzzzzz

I believe one of those three. I've never seen gramps exhibit any mental problem, nor any indication of a propensity for alcoholism. Can't say the same about you....
I guess you also swap spit with him too...junior!

Zzzzzzzzz

Swap spit? It that 15 year old lingo for kissing?

I thought you were over 30...apparently you got locked up as a juvenile!

I was implying you're acting like a 15 year old. Do TRY to keep up dumbass

How long do I have to keep bitch slapping your dumb ass before you stop...another hour or two?

How long do I have to keep bitch slapping your dumb ass before you stop...another hour or two?
Bitch slapping?

This is the internet lol

You're pathetic

And NO, I'm not a Hillary supporter. That is simply a brilliant add.

First political add I've seen this year that actually caught my attention.

I always thought that add stupid..Hillary was the one who went to sleep as four American patriots were fighting for their lives...Yeah very stupid add

Bitch slapping?

This is the internet lol

You're pathetic
And you're easier than a 2nd grader! Lololol!!!!

Totally untrue.

I describe what I've seen Hillary's campaign has done here in Arizona and how I feel about it. How can that be untrue?

Yeah, I've gone to her site. It rocks compared to Trump's, just personal opinion. Most likely those solidly for Trump would be of different opinion and may even challenge mine but would be intelligent enough to differentiate between fact and opinion. Your reply reaffirms my stance expressed in forum yesterday that I believe Hillary's backers are programmed more than the case that Trump's are conned.

Now getting back to Hillary's policies, if she has any conviction in them she'd best start touting them in her ads, don't you think?

So far the only way Hillary's ad has struck me is that they present over-and-over-and-over-again in the children's hour of television a compilation of what shouldn't be heard in the children's hour. Brilliant strategy, don't you think?

As expressed in my original post my view is tainted by what I've seen her campaign do here in Arizona. Perhaps this week I'll go to YouTube and check what ads are being run in other parts of the country.

Zzzzzzzzz

Does your mother know you're on the interwebs this late?

And NO, I'm not a Hillary supporter. That is simply a brilliant add.

First political add I've seen this year that actually caught my attention.

It's a good ad in and of itself. However, Clinton's ad strategy is tiresome. She's running full negative, recycling footage that has already received wide coverage. She's all but sold her soul to the "I'm not Trump" platform. At this point every ad of hers I see just makes me want to smack her in the face.

Hillary has no choice but to run full negative ads because most voters will be voting against a candidate not for a candidate. If either Trump or Hillary swear off negative campaigning, they will loose.

Possibly the moderators in the debates will be able to turn the focus to the issues but I doubt it because unfortunately, that's not what the audience wants.

Bitch slapping?

This is the internet lol

You're pathetic
And you're easier than a 2nd grader! Lololol!!!!
You're boring me amateur. Bye bye

Forum List

Back