🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the best political adds I've ever seen.

Better than empty headed as you are continually
I'm not the one coming unglued over the opinion of a random Internet poster. You're a lightweight loser with a keyboard. Nothing more
And you're a drunk, excon that has an emotional problem besides a mental one!

I believe one of those three. I've never seen gramps exhibit any mental problem, nor any indication of a propensity for alcoholism. Can't say the same about you....
I guess you also swap spit with him too...junior!

Does your mother know you're on the interwebs this late?
I see you haven't reached puberty yet! Lololol..too easy with the 2 digit IQ'd!!!!!

I thought you were over 30...apparently you got locked up as a juvenile!
I was implying you're acting like a 15 year old. Do TRY to keep up dumbass
How long do I have to keep bitch slapping your dumb ass before you stop...another hour or two?
Bitch slapping?

This is the internet lol

You're pathetic
And you're easier than a 2nd grader! Lololol!!!!
You're boring me amateur. Bye bye
Seeing your surrender is always satisfying!

The ad is stupid. McCain is a criminal just like Hillary.

Why YES, he is...BUT even the fucking left wing assholes on this forum don't PUSH this fact....is that because McLame USUALLY votes with the Obomanation?

images
I'm really, really glad you think this is "funny".

You are such a lowlife. A despicable and sick human feces.
And don't tell me you think you are patriotic. You are simply a tick.

Do think the same when Hillary couldn't wake up for 4 Americans in Bengazi? Then lied about it?

Totally untrue.

I describe what I've seen Hillary's campaign has done here in Arizona and how I feel about it. How can that be untrue?

Yeah, I've gone to her site. It rocks compared to Trump's, just personal opinion. Most likely those solidly for Trump would be of different opinion and may even challenge mine but would be intelligent enough to differentiate between fact and opinion. Your reply reaffirms my stance expressed in forum yesterday that I believe Hillary's backers are programmed more than the case that Trump's are conned.

Now getting back to Hillary's policies, if she has any conviction in them she'd best start touting them in her ads, don't you think?

So far the only way Hillary's ad has struck me is that they present over-and-over-and-over-again in the children's hour of television a compilation of what shouldn't be heard in the children's hour. Brilliant strategy, don't you think?

As expressed in my original post my view is tainted by what I've seen her campaign do here in Arizona. Perhaps this week I'll go to YouTube and check what ads are being run in other parts of the country.
In a negative campaign like this in which the candidates are hit with a barrage of personal attack each day they can:
A. Ignore the attacks and concentrate on policy
B. Spend their time defending themselves.
C. Attack, attack, attack.

In negative campaigns, candidates have no choice but to attack. Defending yourself or ignoring attacks and sticking with policy is a guaranteed loosing strategy.

This kind of campaign favors Trump because he's weak on policies and lacks experience but is well qualified to dish the dirt.

The ad is stupid. McCain is a criminal just like Hillary.

Why YES, he is...BUT even the fucking left wing assholes on this forum don't PUSH this fact....is that because McLame USUALLY votes with the Obomanation?

images
I'm really, really glad you think this is "funny".

You are such a lowlife. A despicable and sick human feces.
And don't tell me you think you are patriotic. You are simply a tick.

Do think the same when Hillary couldn't wake up for 4 Americans in Bengazi? Then lied about it?

How does she get away with this lying?

Hillary has no choice but to run full negative ads

Bullshit. She has a choice. She's made her choice.
No.
In a negative campaign, you can't afford to go on the defensive because it gives credit-ability to your opposition and prevents you from getting your message across. If you ignore attacks and concentrate on policies, you loose support because you are seen as weak because you're not fighting back. So if one candidate goes negative it forces the other candidate to follow suite. These two candidates have so much baggage, the campaign has to be negative. There is no way around it.

And NO, I'm not a Hillary supporter. That is simply a brilliant add.

First political add I've seen this year that actually caught my attention.

Trump can't take back any of the ridiculous things he's said.

Hillary can't hide the international disasters she has helped to create. Those are a bit more consequential than what's trump has said. Don't you think?

True but not the point of the thread. Are some of you incapable of being unbiased in your judgment?

Many here are absolutely paralyzed by their partisanship. Deflection is a standard tactic.

Pretty shameful in light of the fact she never served and her husband was a draft dodger. I'm a combat vet and I'm 100% for Trump. The last guy in the wheelchair looks like a former Democratic U.S. Senator from Georgia who was beaten by Zell Miller.

I don't know which is more powerful. The one with children watching Agent Orange or this one:

This one made me cry. Flat out cry. If I weren't a veteran, I don't know that it would have had the same effect. I can't watch it without my eyes tearing up again. Trump is despicable.

Dumb!

Best ad ever. This one makes me get misty eyed. We must vote Trump and make America Great Again!

Pretty shameful in light of the fact she never served and her husband was a draft dodger. I'm a combat vet and I'm 100% for Trump. The last guy in the wheelchair looks like a former Democratic U.S. Senator from Georgia who was beaten by Zell Miller.

You are absolutely correct. Hillary Clinton did not serve in the US military and her husband dodged the draft. As you are a vet, I understand why you'd be inclined to withhold support for her based on that. It makes perfect sense.

Her team has come up with ads that are devastating for Trump. I can’t wait to see what is coming out later if these are the prelims.
She losing because she is phony and a liar. Trump has barely ran ads and he is kicking her ass. Laughable.

Another great ad pointing out the difference between level minded conservatives and fuzzy headed liberals. " Let's pardon criminals"..lol...nobody's that stupid...oh shit, Obama's doing it.

Forum List

Back