🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the best political adds I've ever seen.

Donald Trump has handed Hillary Clinton's campaign the biggest, deepest and broadest amount of material in the history of historical histories, all wrapped up with a nice little bow.

For them to not use his own words against him would be political malpractice.

He has said what he has said, and he has to live with it. In fact, he doesn't even seem to care.
Trump is the nominee today because he has been able to maintain media attention everyday and every hour of the week for over a year. He could never do that by actually discussing the issues and proposing sane solutions to our problems. Instead he concocts the most outlandish lies, misquotes, creates his own facts and refuses to back off. His supporters see that as proof of his courage, lack of political correctness, willingness to fight for America, to change Washington, to defeat the bad guys, etc.. Had the media just ignored him and treated hims as just another lunatic, he would have never won a single primary.

But see the MSM is NOT in charge of my vote or millions like me!
We are plain sick and tired of the MSM trying to convince Americans that we are the bad people. That we cause all the problems in the world. That we White people
have privilege and need to punished. Trump is our hero. He know what 70% of Americans know. That the biased MSM has been covering up for Hillary/Obama and
has been fomenting a lot of divisiveness in the races.

Let me quote from Obama's book and you tell me if this is the kind of president you want to have again!!!

From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck.
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.

[Remember this is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]

It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.

I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, [
what a smart-ass condescending spoiled brat!] I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.

[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but BAD LUCK!

This is what your idiot Obama supporters and how Hillary want? More LIES! More TRICKS! More TACTICS!
That's fine vote for somebody that hates Obama, hates blacks, hate Democrats, that promises to help all those poor mistreated whites who control 98% of the country's wealth but please vote for someone that's not bat shit crazy.
Here we go...back to the hate and racism again. Well I tell ya...it's about time somebody got pissed the fuck off and stood up for America again.
Then you're voting for the wrong person. Trump will stand up for Trump and that's it. He has never done anything for anyone but himself. Everything he's build, every job he's created, and every dollar he has given away has been for Trump. And now he wants to be president, a job that requires tremendous self-sacrifice, dedication, and real desire to serve the country.

His so called charitable foundation is a private foundation whose stated purpose is to give money away, not to just charities but to people and organization that benefit himself such as the contributions to the New York State Attorney General whose office is pursuing a lawsuit against Trump University, a portrait of himself bought at auction, the Trump National Golf Course of Westbridge, and the Political Campaign of the Attorney General of the State of Florida who also was also pursuing a lawsuit against Trump University.

His service to his country and community are almost not existent. He dodged the draft with 5 draft deferments. He claimed to have built a Vietnam Memorial when he only served on the committee and failed to attend meetings or make any contributions. Then there was the public art museum, stadium in Bronx, and the playground he promised the city but never delivered. The list goes on and on.

Trump's bluster, egotism, lies, quarrels, and failure to admit his mistakes are not a mark of courage but rather a sign of his insecurity.

Donald Trump has only one major accomplished in his life, he made money and he did it the old fashion way. He took the family fortune and increased it. However, compared to his peers, he didn't even do a very good job of that.
And he's still better than Billary.

John Kerry serves in Vietnam earning three purple hearts, John McCain is shot down over Vietnam and spend 7 years in a prison camp. Bob Dole is wounded and loses much of the use of his arm in WW2.

All American heroes. All. Party has nothing to do with this. That Trump or anyone could degrade any of these men is despicable. Trump saying "McCain is a hero for being captured, I like people that weren't captured". And Trump has the bitch-faced gall to claim he has 'sacrificed'. He is a piece of s#$t, no two ways about it.
JohnnKerry returned to grandstand for political purposes and basically say Nam Vets were baby killers. Sure. Other than that...Trump was wrong. Still better than Hillary. That's how fucking sorry assed the Democrat nominee is. If Trump is so bad...why is he kicking Hillary's ass?

Makes zer o sense.
Nope, that's what NYTimes called Zimmerman when the found out he was NOT white but Hispanic. People like you need the race card.

Yet, you're the only one talking about race.
Sure. What that racist performance at the DNC Convention?

"What that"???

I'm sorry, you'll have to try to speak English.
Racist. What if I wanted to speak Hispanic? OBTW, I'm writing..not speaking.

Trump is the nominee today because he has been able to maintain media attention everyday and every hour of the week for over a year. He could never do that by actually discussing the issues and proposing sane solutions to our problems. Instead he concocts the most outlandish lies, misquotes, creates his own facts and refuses to back off. His supporters see that as proof of his courage, lack of political correctness, willingness to fight for America, to change Washington, to defeat the bad guys, etc.. Had the media just ignored him and treated hims as just another lunatic, he would have never won a single primary.

But see the MSM is NOT in charge of my vote or millions like me!
We are plain sick and tired of the MSM trying to convince Americans that we are the bad people. That we cause all the problems in the world. That we White people
have privilege and need to punished. Trump is our hero. He know what 70% of Americans know. That the biased MSM has been covering up for Hillary/Obama and
has been fomenting a lot of divisiveness in the races.

Let me quote from Obama's book and you tell me if this is the kind of president you want to have again!!!

From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck.
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.

[Remember this is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]

It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.

I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, [
what a smart-ass condescending spoiled brat!] I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.

[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but BAD LUCK!

This is what your idiot Obama supporters and how Hillary want? More LIES! More TRICKS! More TACTICS!
That's fine vote for somebody that hates Obama, hates blacks, hate Democrats, that promises to help all those poor mistreated whites who control 98% of the country's wealth but please vote for someone that's not bat shit crazy.
Here we go...back to the hate and racism again. Well I tell ya...it's about time somebody got pissed the fuck off and stood up for America again.
Then you're voting for the wrong person. Trump will stand up for Trump and that's it. He has never done anything for anyone but himself. Everything he's build, every job he's created, and every dollar he has given away has been for Trump. And now he wants to be president, a job that requires tremendous self-sacrifice, dedication, and real desire to serve the country.

His so called charitable foundation is a private foundation whose stated purpose is to give money away, not to just charities but to people and organization that benefit himself such as the contributions to the New York State Attorney General whose office is pursuing a lawsuit against Trump University, a portrait of himself bought at auction, the Trump National Golf Course of Westbridge, and the Political Campaign of the Attorney General of the State of Florida who also was also pursuing a lawsuit against Trump University.

His service to his country and community are almost not existent. He dodged the draft with 5 draft deferments. He claimed to have built a Vietnam Memorial when he only served on the committee and failed to attend meetings or make any contributions. Then there was the public art museum, stadium in Bronx, and the playground he promised the city but never delivered. The list goes on and on.

Trump's bluster, egotism, lies, quarrels, and failure to admit his mistakes are not a mark of courage but rather a sign of his insecurity.

Donald Trump has only one major accomplished in his life, he made money and he did it the old fashion way. He took the family fortune and increased it. However, compared to his peers, he didn't even do a very good job of that.
And he's still better than Billary.
He's certainly a more prolific liar and more fun to watch. In fact, he's got quite an act.

Makes zer o sense.
Nope, that's what NYTimes called Zimmerman when the found out he was NOT white but Hispanic. People like you need the race card.

"What that"???

Yes, you're the only one mentioning race in our discussion. But you're accusing others of doing so.

"What that"???

Yes, you're the only one mentioning race in our discussion. But you're accusing others of doing so.
Race...well I'm gonna let a brother do the talking.

And NO, I'm not a Hillary supporter. That is simply a brilliant add.

First political add I've seen this year that actually caught my attention.

Well, he misspoke about sacrifices; he should have said he made many contributions to American society. As for knowing more than the generals about ISIS, Obama ignored the advice of his generals in withdrawing for Iraq and Bush ignored the advice of his top generals when they told him the war couldn't be won and went out searching for a Petraeus. Presidents often think they know more than their generals and the founding fathers must have thought so too because they made the President commander in chief.

What is being a "war hero" have to do with being a dummy?

Well, he misspoke about sacrifices; he should have said he made many contributions to American society. As for knowing more than the generals about ISIS, Obama ignored the advice of his generals in withdrawing for Iraq and Bush ignored the advice of his top generals when they told him the war couldn't be won and went out searching for a Petraeus. Presidents often think they know more than their generals and the founding fathers must have thought so too because they made the President commander in chief.

Yes, presidents often ignore their generals but they often live to regret it.
Presidents are politician, and they make political decisions.
Generals are military and they make military decisions.

I suppose Trump being neither will just flip a coin.

So a 50/50 shot at getting it right. That's better than our current situation

Since Trump doesn't know shit about foreign policy, government finance, Congress, the legal system, the military, education, environmental protection, healthcare, budgets, monetary and fiscal policy, energy, or transportation, there's gonna be lot of coin flipping. Maybe there will be special designed coin, kind of like the presidential pens. When there's a big decision coming up the Chief of Staff will bring in presidential coin.

Presidents always make the decisions, not the generals. Generals are technical advisers and implementers after they receive orders from the president, but not the decision makers. Trump is an experienced CEO who deals with thousands of experts and then he makes his own decisions. Hillary is a politician with no experience as a decision maker.

Since Trump doesn't know shit about foreign policy, government finance, Congress, the legal system, the military, education, environmental protection, healthcare, budgets, monetary and fiscal policy, energy, or transportation, there's gonna be lot of coin flipping. Maybe there will be special designed coin, kind of like the presidential pens. When there's a big decision coming up the Chief of Staff will bring in presidential coin.

You're just being silly. Presidents are not experts in these things, they hire experts to give them the technical advice they need to make the decisions that will advance their policies. Trump has been doing this his entire adult life, but Hillary has never had that kind of responsibility and in every job she has ever had, she has demonstrated remarkable poor judgement and an unreliable character and temperament.

Let's compare...
Obama.. NEVER hired anyone. Never had to meet a payroll. Never made ANY executive decisions that involved billions of dollars.
Obama served 768 days from the start of his career in the Senate to February 10, 2007, when he formally announced his candidacy for president.Oct 22, 2008.
Had less then 2 1/2 years as Senator!

Presidents always make the decisions, not the generals. Generals are technical advisers and implementers after they receive orders from the president, but not the decision makers. Trump is an experienced CEO who deals with thousands of experts and then he makes his own decisions. Hillary is a politician with no experience as a decision maker.

Hillary being Secretary of State, made decisions everyday, that unlike Trump effected people's lives and at times cost lives. She was part of almost every foreign policy decision Obama made and as First Lady, you can bet her voice was in every major decision Bill made. There is no comparison between Trump's decision as to open a new golf course and Hillary's decision to put American lives at risk. Hillary is one of only a few people in this country that really understands presidential decision making.

When Hillary made the wrong decisions, people died. When Trump made the wrong decisions, it was tax write off.

Let's compare...
Obama.. NEVER hired anyone. Never had to meet a payroll. Never made ANY executive decisions that involved billions of dollars.
Obama served 768 days from the start of his career in the Senate to February 10, 2007, when he formally announced his candidacy for president.Oct 22, 2008.
Had less then 2 1/2 years as Senator!

I hope you're not trying to say, Obama, with 3 years in the US Senate, 7 years in the Illinois Senate, who taught constitution law, graduated from the Harvard School Law, was less qualified for the presidency than a real estate developer, who never served in any capacity in government, with no experience or education in government, law, or politics, and who never even bothered to vote till he was 40 years old. That's just plain stupid.

For most of Donald Trump's life, his only interest in government has been buying off politicians, evading the draft and evading taxes. Now in his twilight years, he wants to be president. The only qualification he has is 40 years of running his father's business and compared to his contemporaries, he hasn't even done that good of a job.

Forum List

Back