🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the best political adds I've ever seen.

Hillary has no choice but to run full negative ads
Bullshit. She has a choice. She's made her choice.
Donald Trump has handed Hillary Clinton's campaign the biggest, deepest and broadest amount of material in the history of historical histories, all wrapped up with a nice little bow.

For them to not use his own words against him would be political malpractice.

He has said what he has said, and he has to live with it. In fact, he doesn't even seem to care.
Trump is the nominee today because he has been able to maintain media attention everyday and every hour of the week for over a year. He could never do that by actually discussing the issues and proposing sane solutions to our problems. Instead he concocts the most outlandish lies, misquotes, creates his own facts and refuses to back off. His supporters see that as proof of his courage, lack of political correctness, willingness to fight for America, to change Washington, to defeat the bad guys, etc.. Had the media just ignored him and treated hims as just another lunatic, he would have never won a single primary.

Donald Trump has handed Hillary Clinton's campaign the biggest, deepest and broadest amount of material in the history of historical histories, all wrapped up with a nice little bow.

He has said what he has said, and he has to live with it. In fact, he doesn't even seem to care.
Trump is the nominee today because he has been able to maintain media attention everyday and every hour of the week for over a year. He could never do that by actually discussing the issues and proposing sane solutions to our problems. Instead he concocts the most outlandish lies, misquotes, creates his own facts and refuses to back off. His supporters see that as proof of his courage, lack of political correctness, willingness to fight for America, to change Washington, to defeat the bad guys, etc.. Had the media just ignored him and treated hims as just another lunatic, he would have never won a single primary.

But see the MSM is NOT in charge of my vote or millions like me!
We are plain sick and tired of the MSM trying to convince Americans that we are the bad people. That we cause all the problems in the world. That we White people
have privilege and need to punished. Trump is our hero. He know what 70% of Americans know. That the biased MSM has been covering up for Hillary/Obama and
has been fomenting a lot of divisiveness in the races.

Let me quote from Obama's book and you tell me if this is the kind of president you want to have again!!!

From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck.
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.

[Remember this is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]

It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.

I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, [
what a smart-ass condescending spoiled brat!] I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but BAD LUCK!

This is what your idiot Obama supporters and how Hillary want? More LIES! More TRICKS! More TACTICS!

Best ad ever. This one makes me get misty eyed. We must vote Trump and make America Great Again!

Or is it make America “hate again”…..

“America is a hell hole”—Donald Trump

ISIS Slaughtering Christians "In Their Beds"
Everybody let's sing the fuzzy headed Democrat theme song..."It's a world of laughter and a world of tears, it's a world of hopes and a world of fears, EVERYONE now sing along...it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all...ok now hug and kiss that Islamic terrorist, reach out to that cop killer, it's societies fault he's a worthless piece of shit...come on sing along..."

And someone hasn’t taken their medication….

Because your not here to give it to me.

Her team has come up with ads that are devastating for Trump. I can’t wait to see what is coming out later if these are the prelims.
She losing because she is phony and a liar. Trump has barely ran ads and he is kicking her ass. Laughable.
He's still losing, despite the race tightening. Now imagine if an actually good candidate had become the GOP nominee. We'd be talking landslide. As it is, Trump can win, but it'll likely be an Electoral College win where he loses the popular vote.
You think Cruz would pull the blue collar Democrats Trump is? Cruz, Bush, or Rubio would be down in Ohio, not even close in Pennsylvania or Michigan.

To me, anyone that votes for someone who could do this publicly is scum. It only reinforces what I thought about the right wing.

And you know every time they see Trump do this, they laugh hysterically.

Hey any parent that would use this to a political advantage are actually worse then Trump's action.

This is precisely the image the media wanted in people’s minds. They wanted this to be the story: that Donald Trump knowingly and intentionally mocked the flailing arm motions of someone who can’t control his muscles. They knew this would naturally trigger a visceral reaction of disgust from viewers and outrage amongst the disabled and all decent Americans, many of whom, to this day, think this is exactly what happened. Is it?

What the media did not choose to show you was video of Serge Kovaleski. Notice how the media only showed and still shows photos of him. This was done for a reason. As it turns out, Kovaleski’s disability is a congenital condition called arthrogryposis. Arthrogryposis causes restricted movement in the joints but does not cause spasms or uncontrolled moving of the limbs like cerebral palsy does.To show the depths of the deceit, one CNN reporter explained, while displaying a still photo of him, that Kovaleski, “suffers from a chronic condition that impairs movement of his arms.” Again, the implication is that Kovaleski can’t control his arms from moving. To the contrary, Kovaleski appears perfectly calm when giving interviews. Thus, if Trump truly wanted to mock Kovaleski’s disability, he would have had to stand perfectly still with a flexed right hand and not flail his arms. don’t believe me? Watch the video: Meet Serge Kovaleski... in real life!
The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

But once again jumping to conclusions based on a true phony...i.e. Serge Kovaleski!!!

Parents defending their disabled daughter is worse than Trump making fun of disabled people.? Really?

Donald Trump’s revisionist history of mocking a disabled reporter

How you could defend such disgusting behavior and tell lies doing it makes you swine.

Just the idea that Trump was acting like he was disabled and at the same time there was a disabled reporter strains coincidence beyond belief. When has he ever acted like that before or after.

yOp4Sz.gif

Swine I say, Swine!

Oh that bad Ol mean Donald Trump. He's so mean...oh,ohh...

Hillary ads usually get down voted to oblivion in youtube. Of course, the comments are disabled, because they would tear the message to shreds. The ratings are disabled nowadays as well...

Which brings me to the next point, is anyone really influenced by her mega-spending at this point? Does the human who is actually influenced by her cheap attempts of brainwashing with lies actually exist?

When it comes down to it...yes. Because the draft dodger we have on GOP side is talking about bringing jobs back to America that the last draft dodger exported to Mexico.

We are plain sick and tired of the MSM trying to convince Americans that we are the bad people. That we cause all the problems in the world. That we White people
have privilege and need to punished. Trump is our hero. He know what 70% of Americans know. That the biased MSM has been covering up for Hillary/Obama and

Let me quote from Obama's book and you tell me if this is the kind of president you want to have again!!!

From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.

[Remember this is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]

It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room

[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but BAD LUCK!

This is what your idiot Obama supporters and how Hillary want? More LIES! More TRICKS! More TACTICS!
That's fine vote for somebody that hates Obama, hates blacks, hate Democrats, that promises to help all those poor mistreated whites who control 98% of the country's wealth but please vote for someone that's not bat shit crazy.

They were revealed.

That's fine vote for somebody that hates Obama, hates blacks, hate Democrats, that promises to help all those poor mistreated whites who control 98% of the country's wealth but please vote for someone that's not bat shit crazy.
Here we go...back to the hate and racism again. Well I tell ya...it's about time somebody got pissed the fuck off and stood up for America again.

Hillary ads usually get down voted to oblivion in youtube. Of course, the comments are disabled, because they would tear the message to shreds. The ratings are disabled nowadays as well...

Which brings me to the next point, is anyone really influenced by her mega-spending at this point? Does the human who is actually influenced by her cheap attempts of brainwashing with lies actually exist?
Afraid so, their called Trump supporters.

To me, anyone that votes for someone who could do this publicly is scum. It only reinforces what I thought about the right wing.

Hey any parent that would use this to a political advantage are actually worse then Trump's action.

This is precisely the image the media wanted in people’s minds. They wanted this to be the story: that Donald Trump knowingly and intentionally mocked the flailing arm motions of someone who can’t control his muscles. They knew this would naturally trigger a visceral reaction of disgust from viewers and outrage amongst the disabled and all decent Americans, many of whom, to this day, think this is exactly what happened. Is it?

What the media did not choose to show you was video of Serge Kovaleski. Notice how the media only showed and still shows photos of him. This was done for a reason. As it turns out, Kovaleski’s disability is a congenital condition called arthrogryposis. Arthrogryposis causes restricted movement in the joints but does not cause spasms or uncontrolled moving of the limbs like cerebral palsy does.To show the depths of the deceit, one CNN reporter explained, while displaying a still photo of him, that Kovaleski, “suffers from a chronic condition that impairs movement of his arms.” Again, the implication is that Kovaleski can’t control his arms from moving. To the contrary, Kovaleski appears perfectly calm when giving interviews. Thus, if Trump truly wanted to mock Kovaleski’s disability, he would have had to stand perfectly still with a flexed right hand and not flail his arms. don’t believe me? Watch the video: Meet Serge Kovaleski... in real life!

But once again jumping to conclusions based on a true phony...i.e. Serge Kovaleski!!!

Parents defending their disabled daughter is worse than Trump making fun of disabled people.? Really?

How you could defend such disgusting behavior and tell lies doing it makes you swine.

Just the idea that Trump was acting like he was disabled and at the same time there was a disabled reporter strains coincidence beyond belief. When has he ever acted like that before or after.

yOp4Sz.gif

Swine I say, Swine!

No. He just doesn’t know any better. That is the issue. Had he not been born rich, you’d be looking at a George Zimmerman type of loathsome jerk…

They were revealed.

Here we go...back to the hate and racism again. Well I tell ya...it's about time somebody got pissed the fuck off and stood up for America again.

Who better than a hateful racist?

yOp4Sz.gif

Swine I say, Swine!

No. He just doesn’t know any better. That is the issue. Had he not been born rich, you’d be looking at a George Zimmerman type of loathsome jerk…

If Trump wre not born rich he would be a "White Hispanic ?"

Someone asked the other day.

So what if Trump is racist ?

What does that mean to anyone ?

He won't hire blacks to do his cooking ?

They were revealed.

Then you're voting for the wrong person. Trump will stand up for Trump and that's it. He has never done anything for anyone but himself. Everything he's build, every job he's created, and every dollar he has given away has been for Trump. And now he wants to be president, a job that requires tremendous self-sacrifice, dedication, and real desire to serve the country.

His so called charitable foundation is a private foundation whose stated purpose is to give money away, not to just charities but to people and organization that benefit himself such as the contributions to the New York State Attorney General whose office is pursuing a lawsuit against Trump University, a portrait of himself bought at auction, the Trump National Golf Course of Westbridge, and the Political Campaign of the Attorney General of the State of Florida who also was also pursuing a lawsuit against Trump University.

His service to his country and community are almost not existent. He dodged the draft with 5 draft deferments. He claimed to have built a Vietnam Memorial when he only served on the committee and failed to attend meetings or make any contributions. Then there was the public art museum, stadium in Bronx, and the playground he promised the city but never delivered. The list goes on and on.

Trump's bluster, egotism, lies, quarrels, and failure to admit his mistakes are not a mark of courage but rather a sign of his insecurity.

Donald Trump has only one major accomplished in his life, he made money and he did it the old fashion way. He took the family fortune and increased it. However, compared to his peers, he didn't even do a very good job of that.

They were revealed.

Then you're voting for the wrong person. Trump will stand up for Trump and that's it. He has never done anything for anyone but himself. Everything he's build, every job he's created, and every dollar he has given away has been for Trump. And now he wants to be president, a job that requires tremendous self-sacrifice, dedication, and real desire to serve the country.

His so called charitable foundation is a private foundation whose stated purpose is to give money away, not to just charities but to people and organization that benefit himself such as the contributions to the New York State Attorney General whose office is pursuing a lawsuit against Trump University, a portrait of himself bought at auction, the Trump National Golf Course of Westbridge, and the Political Campaign of the Attorney General of the State of Florida who also was also pursuing a lawsuit against Trump University.

His service to his country and community are almost not existent. He dodged the draft with 5 draft deferments. He claimed to have built a Vietnam Memorial when he only served on the committee and failed to attend meetings or make any contributions. Then there was the public art museum, stadium in Bronx, and the playground he promised the city but never delivered. The list goes on and on.

Trump's bluster, egotism, lies, quarrels, and failure to admit his mistakes are not a mark of courage but rather a sign of his insecurity.

Donald Trump has only one major accomplished in his life, he made money and he did it the old fashion way. He took the family fortune and increased it. However, compared to his peers, he didn't even do a very good job of that.

There is no right person in this election.

John Kerry serves in Vietnam earning three purple hearts, John McCain is shot down over Vietnam and spend 7 years in a prison camp. Bob Dole is wounded and loses much of the use of his arm in WW2.

All American heroes. All. Party has nothing to do with this. That Trump or anyone could degrade any of these men is despicable. Trump saying "McCain is a hero for being captured, I like people that weren't captured". And Trump has the bitch-faced gall to claim he has 'sacrificed'. He is a piece of s#$t, no two ways about it.

Forum List

Back