🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the best political adds I've ever seen.

And NO, I'm not a Hillary supporter. That is simply a brilliant add.

First political add I've seen this year that actually caught my attention.

Well, he misspoke about sacrifices; he should have said he made many contributions to American society. As for knowing more than the generals about ISIS, Obama ignored the advice of his generals in withdrawing for Iraq and Bush ignored the advice of his top generals when they told him the war couldn't be won and went out searching for a Petraeus. Presidents often think they know more than their generals and the founding fathers must have thought so too because they made the President commander in chief.

What is being a "war hero" have to do with being a dummy?

Yes, presidents often ignore their generals but they often live to regret it.
Presidents are politician, and they make political decisions.
Generals are military and they make military decisions.

I suppose Trump being neither will just flip a coin.

Presidents always make the decisions, not the generals. Generals are technical advisers and implementers after they receive orders from the president, but not the decision makers. Trump is an experienced CEO who deals with thousands of experts and then he makes his own decisions. Hillary is a politician with no experience as a decision maker.

Hillary being Secretary of State, made decisions everyday, that unlike Trump effected people's lives and at times cost lives. She was part of almost every foreign policy decision Obama made and as First Lady, you can bet her voice was in every major decision Bill made. There is no comparison between Trump's decision as to open a new golf course and Hillary's decision to put American lives at risk. Hillary is one of only a few people in this country that really understands presidential decision making.

When Hillary made the wrong decisions, people died. When Trump made the wrong decisions, it was tax write off.

Bullshit. Hillary was made Secretary of State as an effort by Obama to unify the Democratic Party after a brutal primary battle, not because anyone believed she had anything of value to contribute. Obama never had anything but contempt for Hillary after the racist campaign she ran against him and you can bet he gave no weight to anything she said and that she was never allowed to make any deciisons without the approval of the WH. The only decisions Hillary made on her own as Secretary of State were having a private email server, ignoring security protocols and selling influence for personal profit.

Trump has spent a lifetime building things all over the world, and making decisions for which he would suffer if they were wrong. Hillary was never anything but Mrs. Clinton.

Well, he misspoke about sacrifices; he should have said he made many contributions to American society. As for knowing more than the generals about ISIS, Obama ignored the advice of his generals in withdrawing for Iraq and Bush ignored the advice of his top generals when they told him the war couldn't be won and went out searching for a Petraeus. Presidents often think they know more than their generals and the founding fathers must have thought so too because they made the President commander in chief.

What is being a "war hero" have to do with being a dummy?

So a 50/50 shot at getting it right. That's better than our current situation
Since Trump doesn't know shit about foreign policy, government finance, Congress, the legal system, the military, education, environmental protection, healthcare, budgets, monetary and fiscal policy, energy, or transportation, there's gonna be lot of coin flipping. Maybe there will be special designed coin, kind of like the presidential pens. When there's a big decision coming up the Chief of Staff will bring in presidential coin.

Let's compare...
Obama.. NEVER hired anyone. Never had to meet a payroll. Never made ANY executive decisions that involved billions of dollars.
Obama served 768 days from the start of his career in the Senate to February 10, 2007, when he formally announced his candidacy for president.Oct 22, 2008.
Had less then 2 1/2 years as Senator!
I hope you're not trying to say, Obama, with 3 years in the US Senate, 7 years in the Illinois Senate, who taught constitution law, graduated from the Harvard School Law, was less qualified for the presidency than a real estate developer, who never served in any capacity in government, with no experience or education in government, law, or politics, and who never even bothered to vote till he was 40 years old. That's just plain stupid.

For most of Donald Trump's life, his only interest in government has been buying off politicians, evading the draft and evading taxes. Now in his twilight years, he wants to be president. The only qualification he has is 40 years of running his father's business and compared to his contemporaries, he hasn't even done that good of a job.

I most certainly do call Obama totally inexperienced!
You tell me why is the President called the Chief Executive Officer of the Executive Branch?
Only an idiot like Obama would kill the hand that feeds him...i.e. $1.2 trillion a year in Federal regulations that continue to thwart businesses growth, paying taxes and hiring people!
FACT idiot:
Report: Cost of Federal Regulation Reached $1.88 Trillion in 2014
Federal regulation and intervention cost American consumers and businesses an estimated $1.88 trillion in 2014 in lost economic productivity and higher prices,” amounting to roughly $15,000 per household, the report said.

Since Trump doesn't know shit about foreign policy, government finance, Congress, the legal system, the military, education, environmental protection, healthcare, budgets, monetary and fiscal policy, energy, or transportation, there's gonna be lot of coin flipping. Maybe there will be special designed coin, kind of like the presidential pens. When there's a big decision coming up the Chief of Staff will bring in presidential coin.

Let's compare...
Obama.. NEVER hired anyone. Never had to meet a payroll. Never made ANY executive decisions that involved billions of dollars.
Obama served 768 days from the start of his career in the Senate to February 10, 2007, when he formally announced his candidacy for president.Oct 22, 2008.
I hope you're not trying to say, Obama, with 3 years in the US Senate, 7 years in the Illinois Senate, who taught constitution law, graduated from the Harvard School Law, was less qualified for the presidency than a real estate developer, who never served in any capacity in government, with no experience or education in government, law, or politics, and who never even bothered to vote till he was 40 years old. That's just plain stupid.

For most of Donald Trump's life, his only interest in government has been buying off politicians, evading the draft and evading taxes. Now in his twilight years, he wants to be president. The only qualification he has is 40 years of running his father's business and compared to his contemporaries, he hasn't even done that good of a job.

You tell me why is the President called the Chief Executive Officer of the Executive Branch?
Only an idiot like Obama would kill the hand that feeds him...i.e. $1.2 trillion a year in Federal regulations that continue to thwart businesses growth, paying taxes and hiring people!
FACT idiot:
Federal regulation and intervention cost American consumers and businesses an estimated $1.88 trillion in 2014 in lost economic productivity and higher prices,” amounting to roughly $15,000 per household, the report said.
No one calls the president "Chief Executive of the Executive Branch" Try Again.

Let's compare...

FACT idiot:

Hey ignoramus! How simple is it to use the Internet to prove YOUR stupidity!

Chief Executive is a term commonly used to refer to Presidential powers given by the Constitution.

LEARNING OBJECTIVE[ edit ]
  • Identify the nature of the powers granted to the President in Article II of the Constitution
KEY POINTS[ edit ]
  • The president has many official and unofficial roles. The formal powers and duties of the president are outlined in Article II of the Constitution.
  • As Chief Executive the president can: implement policy, supervise the executive branch of government, prepare executive budget for submission to congress, and appoint and remove executive officials.
  • The head of government is the chief officer of the executive branch of a government, often presiding over a cabinet. In presidential republics or absolute monarchies, the head of government may be the same person as the head of state, who is often also called a president or a monarch.
Chief Executive

Source: Boundless. “Chief Executive.” Boundless Political Science. Boundless, 20 Sep. 2016. Retrieved 21 Sep. 2016 from Chief Executive

Let's compare...

FACT idiot:

Chief Executive is a term commonly used to refer to Presidential powers given by the Constitution.

• Identify the nature of the powers granted to the President in Article II of the Constitution
KEY POINTS[ edit ]
  • The president has many official and unofficial roles. The formal powers and duties of the president are outlined in Article II of the Constitution.
  • As Chief Executive the president can: implement policy, supervise the executive branch of government, prepare executive budget for submission to congress, and appoint and remove executive officials.
  • The head of government is the chief officer of the executive branch of a government, often presiding over a cabinet. In presidential republics or absolute monarchies, the head of government may be the same person as the head of state, who is often also called a president or a monarch.
Chief Executive

Source: Boundless. “Chief Executive.” Boundless Political Science. Boundless, 20 Sep. 2016. Retrieved 21 Sep. 2016 from Chief Executive
"Mr. Chief Executive of the Executive Branch", are you sure people don't just call him the CEO?

Let's compare...

FACT idiot:

KEY POINTS[ edit ]
Chief Executive

"Mr. Chief Executive of the Executive Branch", are you sure people don't just call him the CEO?
You are an idiot!

Forum List

Back