One of the many advantages of being a Palestinian Muslim

Little bit burka little bit rock and roll. All the same shit. Symbols of oppression and chauvinism.

umm-khaled.jpg

Women in Palestine do wear the burka, it is worn in every Muslim country now, I have seen Filipina Muslimas don the burka. I love it when people try and say "Oh I never see the Palestinian women wear burkas they are free to do what they want" like they are in Sweden or something. :rolleyes:

Probably not. I have never seen a burqa in Palestine.

Tinmore stop, just stop. Women in pretty much every Muslim country wear the burka, its only mandatory in a few but you can see the burka in pretty much every Muslim country even places like Turkey and the UAE.

Corbis-42-28737078.jpg
Yes of course Tinmore lies, what else is new?

No the women in Gaza don't wear burkas they all wear whatever they want, its common place to see the women walking around in the streets in nothing but bikinis, here are some pics from the Gaza strip.

women+in+bikinis.jpg

Bikini+Babes+13.jpg

Blue_Marlin_Beach,_Ibiza,_Spain_-_young_women_in_bikinis_13July2009.jpg

Tinmore stop, just stop. Women in pretty much every Muslim country wear the burka, its only mandatory in a few but you can see the burka in pretty much every Muslim country even places like Turkey and the UAE.

Corbis-42-28737078.jpg
Yes of course Tinmore lies, what else is new?

No the women in Gaza don't wear burkas they all wear whatever they want, its common place to see the women walking around in the streets in nothing but bikinis, here are some pics from the Gaza strip.

women+in+bikinis.jpg

Bikini+Babes+13.jpg

Blue_Marlin_Beach,_Ibiza,_Spain_-_young_women_in_bikinis_13July2009.jpg
I declare a Jihad on those women! Allah Akbar!

How do you know she's Palestinian?:eusa_whistle:

Corbis-42-28737078.jpg

For one, that is not a burqa. Another is that Palestine has no dress codes. If that is what a woman chooses to wear it is up to her.

Corbis-42-28737078.jpg

For one, that is not a burqa. Another is that Palestine has no dress codes. If that is what a woman chooses to wear it is up to her.
It's not a burqa it's a burqini! What's the matter with you people?! Can't you tell the difference?! Jihad means struggle, Islam is peaceful, Hamas are freedom fighters! Ha ha ha!

What a fucking NUTJOB.

Corbis-42-28737078.jpg

Its not a burka? what is it than, a thong bikini?:eusa_hand: its a burka and you know it, the burka is not mandated by law in Gaza but there are plenty of Palestinian women who wear them, stop lying.

burka.jpg

thats a Niqab
Another garment worn for religious reasons is
Nuns+from+the+Order+of+St.+Anne+-+1945.jpeg

Last edited:
Just because something is common does not mean that it is mandatory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGZgKLZE8hk]12 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.mpg - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHBwE0cx5dQ&feature=g-vrec]Gaza 2011 - your next travel destination - YouTube[/ame]

Does Israel force its men to wear those goofy little beanies?

Just because something is common does not mean that it is mandatory.

12 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.mpg - YouTube
Gaza 2011 - your next travel destination - YouTube

Does Israel force its men to wear those goofy little beanies?

Goofy little beanies? why be so disrespectful to the Jewish faith?:eusa_hand:

Like you disrespect women who prefer to cover? Why the double standard?

Quote me when I disrespected them all I said was they were wearing burkas? how is that disrespectful?

thats a Niqab
Another garment worn for religious reasons is
Nuns+from+the+Order+of+St.+Anne+-+1945.jpeg
Gee, when was the last time anybody saw a woman dressed like that?

Unfortunately the big difference which you islamist terrorist adorers seem to not get is women in the West HAVE A CHOICE as to what to wear, while Muslim women are treated like property, and HAVE NO CHOICE.

Forum List

Back