One Of The Most Interesting Cases This Year

I never understood why people go into business to deny customers the procurement of their product...It's not like the baker had to have ghey sex as part of the process of the creation of the design on the cake, since this is not about a baked cake but the decoration on said cake..

Where do we get all these Nazi bakers in this country?

I never understood why people go into business to deny customers the procurement of their product...It's not like the baker had to have ghey sex as part of the process of the creation of the design on the cake, since this is not about a baked cake but the decoration on said cake..

For Gods sake....it's just a freak'n cake

He will bake cakes for adulterers, rapists and thieves
But baking for gays is the last straw

Bake the cake, but do not have same gender couple displays for the cake tops sitting on the shelves for people to buy. To me, that is a fair enough compromise. If the customers want their cakes to hold a certain meaning, they themselves will have to take care of that part.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They have adulter, rapist and thieve cakes?

They will sell cakes to a pregnant bride, previously married couples, convicted felons.......all sinners

They seem to be very selective in how they apply their Christianity

It's cliche to say that the decision will have wide-ranging effects.

Tidal wave of support for Colorado baker hits Supreme Court

world nut daily? :rofl:

1. no one is being forced to promote same sex marriage as the article purports.
2. christian zealots don't get to Jim Crow people whether for color, religion or sexual preference. that's how it works.
3. The Court just decided this garbage. Or do you think with nutter Gorsuch on the Court you'll get a do-over?

They will sell cakes to a pregnant bride, previously married couples, convicted felons.......all sinners

Why should that not be their choice alone under the 1st Amendment? Compelling slavery seems a bit anti-American, eh?

white christian supremacists have always used their religion to justify hate, whether it was to justify slavery, or Jim Crow, or segregation or denial of the vote or whatever it is they hate at the moment.

Why should that not be their choice alone under the 1st Amendment? Compelling slavery seems a bit anti-American, eh?

it isn't a first amendment issue.

or do y ou want to let muslims go to work in a pork store and then refuse to handle pork?

you take a job you or open a business you don't get to discriminate against your clientele.

they could always shut down their store and refuse whatever state license they hold.

hate filled loons are truly nauseating. I thought you creeps went out with the dinosaurs

Nutbags seem to be unaware that they have lost this particular fight. Bakers will bake the cakes for gay people who want
to get married. Their choice was made when they chose to open the business.

It is only a 1st Amendment issue.

or do y ou want to let muslims go to work in a pork store and then refuse to handle pork?

Fire them. They are just employees.

you take a job you or open a business you don't get to discriminate against your clientele.

You take a job you do what the boss says. You open a business you should be able to set the clientele without outside political interference. Let the market decide.

they could always shut down their store and refuse whatever state license they hold.

Please make sense when commenting further.

hate filled loons are truly nauseating. I thought you creeps went out with the dinosaurs

Oh, I don't hate anyone. Being a shameless capitalist, if I have a product to sell I'll sell to anyone, and with a smile.

I'm merely noting an attack on the 1st Amendment that should be remedied.

You take a job you do what the boss says. You open a business you should be able to set the clientele without outside political interference. Let the market decide.

Oh, I don't hate anyone. Being a shameless capitalist, if I have a product to sell I'll sell to anyone, and with a smile.

Nutbags NEVER hate anyone.

Au contraire, they certainly do.

Consider the Democrats. They hate everyone, including themselves.

Au contraire, they certainly do.

Consider the Democrats. They hate everyone, including themselves.

Of course. That;s how you make yourself feel better.

Forum List

Back