🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Of The Two Political Parties in the USA Lies The Most

Which party you think lies more depends greatly on which one you support the left for the most part thinks the Republican party does and the right by and large thinks the Democratic party does on the whole I think they both excel at it.

they both lie every time they open their mouths......the Republicans are just more up front with it.....the Democrats are more of the behind your back type.....
What an interesting way to spin.

Very creative Harry...very creative.

:clap2:

that aint no spin Marc.....there are Republicans who will say to you Marc...."i dont want black people moving into my neighborhood....stay out"......at the same time there are Democrats who will say....."why Marc yes i will stand with you tonight at the rally for your rights" and as soon as you leave the room it's...."oh please just don't move into my neighborhood"......you know its true and so do i.....

Obama lies more often and more shamelessly about greater matters than the entire GOP.

Oh yeah, which party is saying background checks are unconstitutional? I mean, they are. But which politician is saying that?

They're all goddamn liars, anyone who protects their "side" is a syphilis infected tool. The democrooks like, the republicrats lie.

HOWEVER, the majority of the "journalists" or at least the people who call themselves such obviously concern themselves less with leftist lies, than they do with "conservative" lies.

I wouldn't be a "right winger", a "conservative" or a "republicrat" if I didn't think the left's lies were more sinister, or their intentions were nefarious or destructive.

It's one thing to lie about your opponents because you believe they're policies are harmful to the country, it's another thing to lie about your opponent because they're thwarting your goals of self enrichment at the expense of the country.

That doesn't excuse lying, but nothing excuses the misrepresentation of reality by the "media".

They're all goddamn liars, anyone who protects their "side" is a syphilis infected tool. The democrooks like, the republicrats lie.

HOWEVER, the majority of the "journalists" or at least the people who call themselves such obviously concern themselves less with leftist lies, than they do with "conservative" lies.

I wouldn't be a "right winger", a "conservative" or a "republicrat" if I didn't think the left's lies were more sinister, or their intentions were nefarious or destructive.

It's one thing to lie about your opponents because you believe they're policies are harmful to the country, it's another thing to lie about your opponent because they're thwarting your goals of self enrichment at the expense of the country.

That doesn't excuse lying, but nothing excuses the misrepresentation of reality by the "media".

Damned well said!

Part of the decay of our culture is our increasing willingness to forgive our leaders when they lie to us. When I see a conversation between a lefty and a righty in which they're essentially saying "yeah, my guy lies, but your guy is even worse", I see the decay manifest itself.

And in my book, lying includes partisan spin, diversion, deflection, denial and distortion.

We'll see the decay increase more rapidly as we continue to lower our standards.

that would be the "Republican" party. Even their name is a ridiculous lie.

"The antirepublican party, as it may be called, being the weaker in point of numbers, will be induced by the most obvious motives to strengthen themselves with the men of influence, particularly of moneyed, which is the most active and insinuating influence. It will be equally their true policy to weaken their opponents by reviving exploded parties and taking advantage of all prejudices, local, political, and occupational, that may prevent or disturb a general coalition of sentiments."

--James Madison; from 'A Candid State of Parties' (Sept 22, 1792)

Part of the decay of our culture is our increasing willingness to forgive our leaders when they lie to us. When I see a conversation between a lefty and a righty in which they're essentially saying "yeah, my guy lies, but your guy is even worse", I see the decay manifest itself.

And in my book, lying includes partisan spin, diversion, deflection, denial and distortion.

We'll see the decay increase more rapidly as we continue to lower our standards.

Who was it that said if you repeat a lie often enough, people would believe it? That's damned right. I read something interesting last night by a woman who is studying the world wide 1% and .01% - she said that instead of SMART people going into public service and government, they're going into business and finance to make zillions. She proposed THAT is why the puppets we call politicians today are not too bright. The smart ones stay away from it. I think there's something to that.

Who was it that said if you repeat a lie often enough, people would believe it? That's damned right. I read something interesting last night by a woman who is studying the world wide 1% and .01% - she said that instead of SMART people going into public service and government, they're going into business and finance to make zillions. She proposed THAT is why the puppets we call politicians today are not too bright. The smart ones stay away from it. I think there's something to that.

Oh, I couldn't agree more. Our real Best & Brightest have far better things to do than get into the shit hole that is politics. Who in the world wants to spend most of their time and energy either (a) sucking up to donors or (b) jockeying for position in front of a teevee camera for the opportunity to spew their boilerplate partisan bullshit?

Our real Best & Brightest are far more interested in creating than in bullshitting. Career politicians and their self-esteem issues are killing us.

One Of The Two Political Parties in the USA Lies The Most

:lol:

Oh this will be a productive thread, I'm sure.

It is a discussion of the obvious, for they are not only liars, but most are trained liars (former lawyers). I personally get a laugh out of the "Your side lies more than mine!" bullshit. Childish beyond belief in an era where childhood and adolescense has been extended forever...........

that would be the "Republican" party. Even their name is a ridiculous lie.

"The antirepublican party, as it may be called, being the weaker in point of numbers, will be induced by the most obvious motives to strengthen themselves with the men of influence, particularly of moneyed, which is the most active and insinuating influence. It will be equally their true policy to weaken their opponents by reviving exploded parties and taking advantage of all prejudices, local, political, and occupational, that may prevent or disturb a general coalition of sentiments."

--James Madison; from 'A Candid State of Parties' (Sept 22, 1792)

The only one lying is you. There was no Republican party in Madison's time.

However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, Farewell Address, Sep. 17, 1796

Forum List

Back