One of Trump’s biggest campaign promises is already going down in flames

– Trump has cut the U.S. debt burden by $68 billion dollars.

Since the day of his inauguration, Trump has wiped $68 billion off the national debt, which had ballooned to $19,947,000,000,000 under Obama. This sort of fiscal responsibility restores faith in the U.S. government which results in corporations wanting to do business in the U.S.

You are a total fucking idiot, to pay down debt you first have to run a fucking surplus. You've made 28,000 posts on politics and have yet to learn such fundamentals of governing?

Proposition that Trump not only reduced the 2017 fiscal year deficit by ~500 billion, but also paid down 68 billion of debt of it, all while not even passing a budget or making significant spending adjustment is one that can ONLY be made by an idiot that has no clue at all how basic budgeting works.

What promises has he kept and what promises has he lied about? 95% lies, and you don't fucking care. What a low life un-American piece of garbage you both are
What promises hasn't he kept? So far - he has kept 100% of his promises. He promised to kill the Trans-Pacific Partnership, he did. He promised to approve the Keystone Pipeline, he did. He promised to secure the border, he did. He promised to create jobs, he did.

You literally cannot name a single promise that he has not kept.
LOLOL

It's adorable how Baghdad Buttplug can't shake his pom-pom's rigorously enough for his idol Trump.

He broke no promises? You're truly fucking demented.

He said he would defeat ISIS in 30 days. Fail.

He said the Keystone pipeline would be built with American steel. Fail.

He said he would put Hillary in jail. Fail.

He said he would begin on day one to repeal ObamaCare. Now he says he won't even consider it until next year. Fail.

He said on day one, he would begin pushing for a Constitutional amendment to impose term limits on Congressmen/women. Fail.

He said on day one he would eliminate gun-free zones in schools and military bases. Fail.

He said he wouldn't play golf. Fail.

If Trump saves one job from going to Mexico it's one more than Obamakov did. At least Trump is trying to do something to stop the exit. Libtardos, not so much, like a big fat nothing burger.
Would you tell us just what Trump is trying to do, and exactly what he has accomplished?
253,000 jobs added in march, more than Obama.

Healthcare leads sector growth

Healthcare and social assistance, retail trade, food services and drinking places and private educational services registered job growth in February.​

Thanks, Obama!
No, thanks you Trump.
Thank you to Trump for not repealing ObamaCare?

LMAO!

If Trump saves one job from going to Mexico it's one more than Obamakov did. At least Trump is trying to do something to stop the exit. Libtardos, not so much, like a big fat nothing burger.
Would you tell us just what Trump is trying to do, and exactly what he has accomplished?

Healthcare and social assistance, retail trade, food services and drinking places and private educational services registered job growth in February.​

Thanks, Obama!
No, thanks you Trump.

LMAO!
I agree with you. Democrats own obamacare 100%, and it's imploding. Just in time for the 2018 elections.

Thanks, Obama!
No, thanks you Trump.

LMAO!
I agree with you. Democrats own obamacare 100%, and it's imploding. Just in time for the 2018 elections.
Nah, if it implodes, that's on Trump who is not enforcing the mandate.

Thanks, Obama!
No, thanks you Trump.

LMAO!
Nope not one republican voted for it. Your party own it. Anyway it was imploding before the mandate was removed. Obama's legacy is disappearing, go President Trump!

Thanks, Obama!
No, thanks you Trump.

LMAO!
Nope not one republican voted for it. Your party own it. Anyway it was imploding before the mandate was removed. Obama's legacy is disappearing, go President Trump!
LOL

Keep telling yourself that even though Trump cut some of its funding.

No, thanks you Trump.

LMAO!
LOL

Okay, so by some kind of miracle and obamacare doesn't fail. You gonna give Trump all the credit?

LMAO!
LOL

Okay, so by some kind of miracle and obamacare doesn't fail. You gonna give Trump all the credit?
Of course I will give trump credit for not killing ObamaCare.

LOL

Thanks for proving my point. If it fails Trumps fault. If it succeeds Obama's achievement. Don't worry it's gonna fail.

He said he would begin on day one to repeal ObamaCare. Now he says he won't even consider it until next year. Fail.
And he did begin on day one. Promise kept Faun Over Men. And that's why you're so upset. He kept the promises that you didn't want kept.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Snowflake.... Obama did force the mandate (you fascists are all about force) and it imploded a long time ago. You lose Faun Over Men. But then - you're used to that. You always lose. That's why you're so angry and miserable in life.

No asshole, he said it would be repealed on day one
Awe....the butt-hurt buttercup sounds so upset. If you weren't as ignorant as a small child in third-world nation, you would realize that only Congress can repeal it. President Trump was willing to sign the repeal on day 1. Congress didn't provide it to him. Promise kept.

:dance:

Since the day of his inauguration, Trump has wiped $68 billion off the national debt, which had ballooned to $19,947,000,000,000 under Obama. This sort of fiscal responsibility restores faith in the U.S. government which results in corporations wanting to do business in the U.S.
You are a total fucking idiot
Uh-oh....someone is really upset at the phenomenal success of President Trump! :eusa_whistle:

LOL

Thanks for proving my point. If it fails Trumps fault. If it succeeds Obama's achievement. Don't worry it's gonna fail.
How does that not make sense. That's like saying if Obama were a doctor and saved someone's life, he gets credit for that. If Trump comes along and then shoots that person, if they live, so does Obama's credit; but if they die, it's because Trump shot them and he gets the blame.

And he did begin on day one. Promise kept Faun Over Men. And that's why you're so upset. He kept the promises that you didn't want kept.
Nope, he said he won't revisit the issue until next year. Next year is not "day one," I don't care how rightarded you are.

Snowflake.... Obama did force the mandate (you fascists are all about force) and it imploded a long time ago. You lose Faun Over Men. But then - you're used to that. You always lose. That's why you're so angry and miserable in life.
Nah, you're lying. The mandate did not implode and the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the mandate and the potential fines for not paying it.

You are a total fucking idiot
Uh-oh....someone is really upset at the phenomenal success of President Trump! :eusa_whistle:
This is what "phenomenonal success" looks like to the brain-dead right...

2dvmrgw.png

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Nah, you're lying. The mandate did not implode and the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the mandate and the potential fines for not paying it.
I didn't say the mandate imploded - I said Obama enforced the mandate. Obamacare imploded a long time ago (psst...you two were discussing the implosion of Obamacare when you attempted to blame it on the lack of enforcement of the mandate).

Forum List

Back