One of Trump’s biggest campaign promises is already going down in flames

He is only a few months in his presidency .., read the fucking newspaper once and a while
Yup, and it is going to get far worse for him.
Everything is doing just fine under Trump. Just you liberals that are losing your mind over it. Even Cher is telling you moonbats to chill.
Just fine, so where are the jobs, where is the healthcare
Like i said 253,000 jobs and you stll have obamacare.
You can thank Obama for those jobs. Trump has accomplished nothing
No, the economy started to do better after the election. Bama has the worst GDP. Thanks president Trump!

Everything is doing just fine under Trump. Just you liberals that are losing your mind over it. Even Cher is telling you moonbats to chill.
Mentally ill lefty strikes again.

Next move to restore America...institutionalize the lunatics.
Change the subject as you always do when you can't deal with Trump failure

No, the economy started to do better after the election. Bama has the worst GDP. Thanks president Trump!
Bullshyte as usual. Who gives a damn what you think

When you get 3 million more votes, you have never lost. The American people spoke, and they were exactly right

Suck on it, scumbag

DonaldTrumpOvalOffice.jpg
I like how that picture accentuates his small hands.

^^^ turnspeak by the mentally ill koshergrl

It is very good that Clinton lost. Now we can concentrate on the holder of the office of the presidency.

Again and again on the campaign trail, Donald Trump made promises he couldn’t keep, playing on the ignorance of his base and revealing his own glaring misunderstanding of policy. The GOP candidate repeatedly vowed to strongarm companies into keeping jobs at home instead of sending them to Mexico, renegotiate NAFTA and impose stiff import taxes on foreign goods. It was a message that appealed widely to Trump supporters, blending the illusion of economic hope with the rubric of “America First” nationalism.

Problem is, nothing about Trump’s vision has anything to do with reality, and U.S. jobs continue to be sent across the border. As Bloomberg reports:

Illinois Tool Works Inc. will close an auto-parts plant in Mazon, Illinois, this month and head to Ciudad Juarez. Triumph Group Inc. is reducing the Spokane, Washington, workforce that makes fiber-composite parts for Boeing Co. aircraft and moving production to Zacatecas and Baja California. TE Connectivity Ltd. is shuttering a pressure-sensor plant in Pennsauken, New Jersey, in favor of a facility in Hermosillo.
Take a pill, man. We know that President Trump did prevent thousands of jobs from going overseas, and that the tax legislation now being debated will keep many, many more jobs from leaving. Clearly, there is more work to do and it is being done. The fact that you didn't hit the game winning home run your first time at bat doesn't mean you lost the game; it just means there's more work to do.
What jobs, what companies did Trump prevent from going away. Please list them, then list all the jobs that continue to leave
Please, take your head out of your ass. You know very well what jobs he saved and if you are able to understand the news you know many corporate leaders have suspended plan to move jobs until they see if the President can deliver of his tax reforms and his intention to renegotiate NAFTA.
Which corporate leaders do you speak of, and be specific

Be careful what you ask for, moron. Or at least research yourself. As attorneys say, never ask a question when you're making an argument, unless you know the answer:

"Ross Baldwin, whose San Diego-based firm Tacna helps U.S. companies set up manufacturing operations in Mexico, said three new clients put their plans on hold until they see what Trump does as president."

"At the McAllen Economic Development Corp., which assists companies seeking to expand across the Mexican border from the Texas city, two of five companies currently considering a move have put the brakes on their plans because of Trump, said Keith Partridge, the development corporation’s chief executive officer."

"The incoming president’s passion for the cause was underscored at his Dec. 1 rally to celebrate an agreement he reached with United Technologies Corp.’s Carrier unit to keep about 800 factory jobs in Indianapolis instead of moving them to Mexico.

“What they did in Indiana has made it clear to every board member in America that there is a clear and present danger in outsourcing” said Jim Courtovich, managing partner of the Washington public affairs firm Sphere Consulting, who said he has already heard from worried business executives."

Companies Are Already Canceling Plans to Set Up Operations in Mexico

I ask you, when the economy booms again, and the middle class comes back. Are you still gonna hate trump, being the tool you are?

Democrats can't stand Trump rolling back regulations and creating the climate and groundwork of job creation.

I ask you, when the economy booms again, and the middle class comes back. Are you still gonna hate trump, being the tool you are?
The manufacturing middle class is not coming back. Will you still love Trump being the tool you are.

When you get 3 million more votes, you have never lost. The American people spoke, and they were exactly right

Suck on it, scumbag

DonaldTrumpOvalOffice.jpg
I like how that picture accentuates his small hands.
I love libturd's who are jealous. what have your hands made for you? you president? got your own business at billions? got a hot wife, nice family? what is it you got? Being a dick hasn't gotten you anywhere.

Democrats can't stand Trump rolling back regulations and creating the climate and groundwork of job creation.
You truly are unable to grasp just how stupid you just sounded.

Do you understand anything about finance and economics?

Of course he will hate Trump. That's what idealogues do.

Trump hates American workers.
So why honey bunch, did you vote for him?
I voted McMullin.

Only those who don't understand what is America voted for Trump or Clinton.
what is america honey bunch.
Your comment reals you don't get it and can't get it. Honeybunch. :lol:
nope you're right I don't understand bullshit and mayhem like you spew. You fking got me.Honeybunch!!!

The manufacturing middle class is not coming back. Will you still love Trump being the tool you are.
I will call Trump out when he needs it. Not like the way you kissed Obama's ass daily, not matter what. I'm happy they didn't do anything to obamacare that way you still own it, and it will give us more seats in 2018.

Change the subject as you always do when you can't deal with Trump failure

One campaign promise broken? Please! What a joke! Absolutely nothing has gotten done except a couple EO; the Muslim ban was appealed and stopped, but the rest of those lame promises; it just ain't happening! Dream on with that Mexican border wall, "healthcare repeal and replace," and there would be so much success we'd be SICK of winning! What a bunch of tools to believe anything this sociopath has to say! :420: :bang3: :blahblah:

Forum List

Back