One possible positive about Trump. Maybe wages

This trend has not gone unnoticed by the Federal Reserve, which noted in its latest report on regional economic conditions that a “larger number of firms mentioned higher turnover rates and more difficulty retaining workers.” The Fed notes that the labor shortages combined with the need to pay higher wages are “restraining growth” in some sectors like manufacturing, transportation and construction.

Workers wanted: Skilled-labor shortage hinders business boom

And from Denver a suggestion that it may be partially tied to immigration; however, a labor shortage (or lack of wage increases) predated the election.

Homebuilders struggle to fill jobs 'Americans don't want'

However, I tend to doubt the folks in the rust belt will migrate for construction jobs, because they chose not to when the energy industry was booming.
I have done construction for many years, we did a good job at a fair wage, until the illegal invasion broke our backs...In today's market, they want work done at illegal wage levels, which is unsustainable for people that are trying to live legitimately in the system. It isn't that we don't want the jobs, it's the insulting menial pay that we don't want.

This trend has not gone unnoticed by the Federal Reserve, which noted in its lathtmlreport on regional economic conditions that a “larger number of firms mentioned higher turnover rates and more difficulty retaining workers.” The Fed notes that the labor shortages combined with the need to pay higher wages are “restraining growth” in some sectors like manufacturing, transportation and construction.

And from Denver a suggestion that it may be partially tied to immigration; however, a labor shortage (or lack of wage increases) predated the election.

However, I tend to doubt the folks in the rust belt will migrate for construction jobs, because they chose not to when the energy industry was booming.

Or could it just possibly be with Colorado's drug laws , company's can't find enough workers to pass a drug test?

Hiring Hurdle: Finding Workers Who Can Pass a Drug Test

This trend has not gone unnoticed by the Federal Reserve, which noted in its latest report on regional economic conditions that a “larger number of firms mentioned higher turnover rates and more difficulty retaining workers.” The Fed notes that the labor shortages combined with the need to pay higher wages are “restraining growth” in some sectors like manufacturing, transportation and construction.

I have done construction for many years, we did a good job at a fair wage, until the illegal invasion broke our backs...In today's market, they want work done at illegal wage levels, which is unsustainable for people that are trying to live legitimately in the system. It isn't that we don't want the jobs, it's the insulting menial pay that we don't want.
And Trump's immigration plan may be working. We'll see. Frankly we'd be better off with 10% less sqr footage and 10% higher wages.

And Trump's immigration plan may be working. We'll see. Frankly we'd be better off with 10% less sqr footage and 10% higher wages.
Maybe, I read a story the other day about contractors in Texas that were complaining that the illegals are running home because of all the deportations, saying it's unfair...I'd love to deck them fuckers...
The other side of the coin is that too many homes are built that are to large and not affordable for many..

Thanks for letting us know you never watched a Trump speech or interview.
Context for you only counts when a Democratic is talking.
I am making no mistake regarding the class warfare on an Institutional basis, and how the right wing, justifies it it the name of morals from the Age of Iron, in the modern Age of Corporate Welfare.
Misquoting Trump is immature and asinine.
Trump is not a neo-Con.
Trump is proposing massive cuts to food stamps. His voters might not like that - CNNPolitics.com
So?
When the trespassers are gone US citizens will get better paying jobs and not need food stamps.
Is that logic too elusive for Libs?
dude; y'all need a first world excuse now:

America has near record 5.8 million job openings

This trend has not gone unnoticed by the Federal Reserve, which noted in its lathtmlreport on regional economic conditions that a “larger number of firms mentioned higher turnover rates and more difficulty retaining workers.” The Fed notes that the labor shortages combined with the need to pay higher wages are “restraining growth” in some sectors like manufacturing, transportation and construction.

Or could it just possibly be with Colorado's drug laws , company's can't find enough workers to pass a drug test?

end the drug check not the smog check, to improve the performance of our economy!

I am making no mistake regarding the class warfare on an Institutional basis, and how the right wing, justifies it it the name of morals from the Age of Iron, in the modern Age of Corporate Welfare.
Trump is not a neo-Con.
Trump is proposing massive cuts to food stamps. His voters might not like that - CNNPolitics.com
So?
When the trespassers are gone US citizens will get better paying jobs and not need food stamps.

Quit doing drugs you might get one of them

end the drug check not the smog check, to improve the performance of our economy!

It's HR rules..you will never change that

Trump is not a neo-Con.
So?

Quit doing drugs you might get one of them
employment is at will; nobody Has to hire me, not even in alleged, right to work States.

Equal protection of the law is a function of our government.

Jail them for false advertising in Right to Work States.

It's the HR rules every where ...

End the drug check to improve economic performance, not the smog check; where is HR, when we need them.

End the drug check to improve economic performance, not the smog check; where is HR, when we need them.

I don't want a druggie any where around me at work.

Trump is not a neo-Con.
So?

Ghost jobs used as a statistic to request a flood of business visas.

afraid they may work harder and take more responsibility for their actions?

Trump is not a neo-Con.
So?

Why no public policy to fill those jobs with native US labor?

I bet you are a good role model.for burger flippers , it must make you proud.

So?

GW killed that in the beginning of 2004.
That's why neo-Cons can fuck off.

I bet you are a good role model.for burger flippers , it must make you proud.

I am learning how to sauté vegetables on YouTube, in case I have to leave my mom's basement. :p

So?

GW killed that in the beginning of 2004.
That's why neo-Cons can fuck off.
much more profitable to make the poor work harder for less?

Forum List

Back