One quarter of voters dislike both candidates.

How absurd it is when there is "serious" discussion about whether the voters LIKE a candidate.

Who gives a fuck? I have voted for many people whom I did not like, and against people that I liked.

In this race, both candidates have clear positions and a long history of how they would run the country and handle the situations that are likely to occur. In many cases, we have seen Trump's positions and how they were working out, then followed that by Biden openly and emphatically doing the opposite.

And Biden's imminent incapacity or death should not matter either, since Harris and every other Democrat will act in exactly the same way(s).

It would be great if they would actually vote and not for either of the two main candidates.

Sadly many will likely just stay home. I don't think Kennedy can get people excited. Manchin at one point maybe could have but he also has the age issue to drag him down.

A quarter of Americans hold unfavorable views of both President Biden and former President Trump — the highest share of "double haters" at this stage in any of the last 10 elections, according to new Pew Research data.

https://www.axios.com/2024/06/15/double-haters-biden-trump-favorability
It's very sad that isn't a much higher percentage.

Lol. Haley is a bitch neocon fanatic. If dumb Don picks her, we’ll know once again he’s controlled by the deep state.
Its all in the numbers. Being idealistic and losing is the stupid option.

Picking a VP that gets you to 270 EC votes is the smart option.

It would be great if they would actually vote and not for either of the two main candidates.

Sadly many will likely just stay home. I don't think Kennedy can get people excited. Manchin at one point maybe could have but he also has the age issue to drag him down.

A quarter of Americans hold unfavorable views of both President Biden and former President Trump — the highest share of "double haters" at this stage in any of the last 10 elections, according to new Pew Research data.

https://www.axios.com/2024/06/15/double-haters-biden-trump-favorability
Trump is a completely off the charts right wing nut job and Biden is a slightly right of center career politician that was supposed to be a holding card until somebody else stepped up to the plate, which hasnt occurred. America is in a bad place.

1718476272679.jpeg

Not certain they are all Globalist scum, but the planet has gone to crap since…Obiden 2.0. Please God, make them suffer when payback is applied. Hung by thumbs naked off a monument?

Its all in the numbers. Being idealistic and losing is the stupid option.

Picking a VP that gets you to 270 EC votes is the smart option.
He loses for certain by picking a deep state actor like that bitch.

I’m part of the twenty-five percent. I have no interest in either of these candidates. I will write in my own name on the ballot in November.

The chances of me changing my mind on that are extremely low.

No, the primary voters gave us Hillary as a candudate. I'm not going to give any time to Bernie Sanders's delusions of having the nomination "stolen" from him. It's absurdity.

Just as the primary voters gave us Trump and Biden in 2024. Why? Because people want to bet on a horse that they think can actually win. So they don't end up voting for their "Fairy Princess", who isn't on the ballot anyway. They hold their noses and vote for the person they think can win the general election.

People are walking away? 2020: highest participation rate since 1900. 2022: highest participation rate for a midterm since 1914.
No they didn’t. Are you this uninformed? Bernie had the nomination and Hill stole it.

Democrats had no real option.
And the repubs have any viable option? Those would be Romney or Hogan, but the MAGA's have taken the repubs down some fucked up hole they can never escape from to nominate any real type of leader.

And the repubs have any viable option? Those would be Romney or Hogan, but the MAGA's have taken the repubs down some fucked up hole they can never escape from to nominate any real type of leader.

I was conversing with someone concerning the Democrats.

Forum List

Back