šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

One Term Donnie

Thatā€™s right. He wonā€™t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.

So your actually going to vote this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's in until Jan 2021 , and may be so even IF impeached

A lot can happen in that time

America needs a plan NOW!

~S~

WTF are you worried about? A plan for what event?
If you are worried about Iran, don't be.
If you are worried about Iraq, don't be
If you are worried about Syria, don't be.
If you are worried about China, don't be. The trade deal will be signed in a few weeks.

OK, you can worry about NK, but not too much, I don't think that KJU is crazy.

Thatā€™s right. He wonā€™t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

No. I have always done so in the past. Not anymore. It clearly is a waste of time. Join me.

Imagine if they held an election and no one came. So much for consent of the governed.

I donā€™t know if Trump will get re-elected. But the killing of Soleimani certainly wonā€™t hurt. The guy is responsible for the death of hundreds of Americans, and Americans like when the President is tough against terrorists.

The only caveat to that is if tensions escalate dramatically. Iran will retaliate. If we get into a full-blown shooting war, then Trump could be in trouble because the nation doesnā€™t want it. But I doubt that will happen.
Totally stupid and uninformed, but typical of the dumb American who gets all his information from the government and billionaires.

Please read and refute any of this.
The US Government Lies Constantly, And The Burden Of Proof Is On The Accuser

In reality thereā€™s no evidence for any of the reasons weā€™ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an ā€œimminent threatā€ is completely without evidence, rumored to be ā€œrazor thinā€œ, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Penceā€™s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • Thereā€™s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • Thereā€™s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any ā€œattackā€ on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldnā€™t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The ā€œhundreds of American deathsā€ line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldnā€™t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation donā€™t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was ā€œa terroristā€ is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

You already posted that. And it was tl;dr the first time.

You have your opinion. But itā€™s out of step with what most Americans believe.
I will keep posting it until you learn it.

LESSEE:
  1. 1-Term Donnie.
  2. Cowardly.
  3. Stupid Cold-Blooded Killing.
  4. Needlessly inflamed.
  5. American will die.
Are you willing to lay down a bet he won't be reelected? What are you willing to put up?

Coward. Support that claim with facts, not emotions.

Cold-Blooded Killing. You mean like the hundreds of Americans the general killed that you were OK with?

Needlessly inflamed. Oh you mean we should have just left well enough alone like before when they were just trying to burn down our embassy, attack out ships, while chanting death to America?

Americans will die. Hey DUMBASS, Americans were already dying. Why don't you go lick some Ayatollah ass, since you seem to like it so much.
Yet another dumb fuck American totally clueless, thanks to consuming propaganda generated by billionaires and a criminal government.

PLEASE GET INFORMED...ASSHOLE!

In reality thereā€™s no evidence for any of the reasons weā€™ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an ā€œimminent threatā€ is completely without evidence, rumored to be ā€œrazor thinā€œ, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Penceā€™s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • Thereā€™s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • Thereā€™s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any ā€œattackā€ on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldnā€™t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The ā€œhundreds of American deathsā€ line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldnā€™t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation donā€™t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was ā€œa terroristā€ is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

Yeah, blow it out your ass. The General was the NUMBER 2 person in power in Iran. You can't just put someone in his job and replace him. It was a clear shot across the bow that we are not playing around anymore and that we can take anyone there out at any time. The Iranians and the Ayatollah brought it to this and now they are the only ones who can stop it. Had America and other nations gotten tough years ago, it never would have gotten to this point. Weak-minded idiots like you not only bring on wars, you bring on ones that never go away.

And I'm still waiting to hear what you're willing to put up that Trump won't be reelected!

~S~

If you are worried about China, don't be. The trade deal will be signed in a few weeks.

Our new press secretary then>>>>

~S~

No. I have always done so in the past. Not anymore. It clearly is a waste of time. Join me.

Imagine if they held an election and no one came. So much for consent of the governed.

Enjoy your fringe opinions. Unless you vote your voice doesn't matter.
You're just a warped thing we try to straighten out with facts.

~S~

Our new press secretary then>>>>

~S~
My point being that even in Iran they know not to start a war with the US, it would end very badly for them.

Now Donā€™s a god damned fascist. WTF!

"Iraqā€™s elected parliament voted very clearly for the removal of Americaā€™s military presence in the interests of its own sovereignty, and Trump has stated, in his typical accidentally-honest way, that America will not honor that vote."

Now Donā€™s a god damned fascist. WTF!

"Iraqā€™s elected parliament voted very clearly for the removal of Americaā€™s military presence in the interests of its own sovereignty, and Trump has stated, in his typical accidentally-honest way, that America will not honor that vote."

Trump knows that there are several more steps required until that resolution becomes Iraqi law.
Right now "its just a Bill" as you recall from Schoolhouse rock, a Bill has a lot of US steps until it becomes Law, so it is in Iraq...

Gipper: "I could have supported America, but I-Ran":fu:
:dontfeedmod:

4221396001_5844473065001_5844472155001-vs.jpg

Nah. Iā€™m going to continue to exercise my right to vote, and unfortunately support the majority of whiners that collect money for their imagined disabilities.

Nah. Iā€™m going to continue to exercise my right to vote, and unfortunately support the majority of whiners that collect money for their imagined disabilities.

Youā€™re just wasting your time, but that is your prerogative.

Voting gives Americans the illusion of democracy.

Apathy only leads to those in power, staying in power. Half of Americans don't vote and we are stuck with corrupt career politicians.
If no one showed, those elites would be perfectly fine with it as they could maintain their power indefinitely. You are delusional if you think an election boycott would make them see the error of their ways.
You are part of the problem.

the truly diehard deplorables will now now CONsider you a RINO. congrats!!!

Yet you are wasting time here trying to mold opinion.
The illusion of making a difference.
You already gave up. You can make no difference.

Yet you are wasting time here trying to mold opinion.
The illusion of making a difference.
You already gave up. You can make no difference.
I have no illusions of making a difference. I plan to party like itā€™s 1999, in the time I have left. with thees assholes in charge, we all might not have much time left.

Forum List

Back