One thing I will say about white people is they look out for each other. I saw this white girl on

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
TV friday morning and it was stated she was the executive producer of major TV show in a big city like Philadelephia. First of the bitch looked like she was no older than 26 and had a job like that?? So this confirmed for me that knowing the right people is how you make it in America not some fucking college degree. I remember applying for tv assistants jobs when I graduated college and never got a call at all but this goofy white bitch is an executive producer?

But I can't hate because she knew the right people and she will probably help other white people get in as she get older and the cycle continues.

White people are the folks who made it illegal to prefer our own brothers in hiring, you whiner. And the law is applied ONLY to us. Asians, Latinos, and Jews practice racist nepotism openly, and blacks would, too, if any were in management.

White people are the folks who made it illegal to prefer our own brothers in hiring, you whiner. And the law is applied ONLY to us. Asians, Latinos, and Jews practice racist nepotism openly, and blacks would, too, if any were in management.

Well that goofy bitch knew someone important to be the executive producer of a TV show and not even 30 years old

Maybe she knows how to construct a sentence.

Or suck dick
I thought that was your expertise. :dunno:

No I suck ass of pretty women
So you're a shit slupper...... Got it....... To each their own.......

Eeewwwwww...........

The ass cheeks not inside the ass
Trying to backpeddle now eh? I would too if I were you.......
(Don't worry, your secret's safe with me) :thup:

Well that goofy bitch knew someone important to be the executive producer of a TV show and not even 30 years old
If unfair advantage upsets you, white people are the last group that should be on your radar.

If unfair advantage upsets you, white people are the last group that should be on your radar.

Why mongo?

TV friday morning and it was stated she was the executive producer of major TV show in a big city like Philadelephia. First of the bitch looked like she was no older than 26 and had a job like that?? So this confirmed for me that knowing the right people is how you make it in America not some fucking college degree. I remember applying for tv assistants jobs when I graduated college and never got a call at all but this goofy white bitch is an executive producer?

But I can't hate because she knew the right people and she will probably help other white people get in as she get older and the cycle continues.
I have never really known, or cared, what an executive producer does until now. So I Googled it and came up with this: Executive producer - Wikipedia

Seems like just about anybody with a few dollars to throw at a production can become an EP. In lieu of having their own money to throw at a production, they can mooch the money from others and throw that at it.

This all begs three questions:
1. Are you jealous because you don't have enough money to become an EP?
2. Are you jealous because you aren't a good moocher?
3. Are you jealous because you secretly want to be a White girl with money who knows how to mooch?

I have never really known, or cared, what an executive producer does until now. So I Googled it and came up with this: Executive producer - Wikipedia

Seems like just about anybody with a few dollars to throw at a production can become an EP. In lieu of having their own money to throw at a production, they can mooch the money from others and throw that at it.

3. Are you jealous because you secretly want to be a White girl with money who knows how to mooch?

So wait a minute, you don't consider being a executive producer for a TV show in a big city a huge deal when you are 26?

With all your problems with bitches, stupid women, etc. I sure hope for your sake you're ambidextrous.

With all your problems with bitches, stupid women, etc. I sure hope for your sake you're ambidextrous.

I can use my hands to knock your fucking teeth out

So wait a minute, you don't consider being a executive producer for a TV show in a big city a huge deal when you are 26?
NO, I don't. Obviously it's a bought position.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I;m talking about an executive producer for a TV for Fox29 called Good Day in Philadelphia

I;m talking about an executive producer for a TV for Fox29 called Good Day in Philadelphia

What are YOU talkin' 'bout, Willis?
Did you miss my link to Wikipedia?
Is this the blond, white woman you are so jealous of - Jessica Roomberg (@jklein414) | Twitter ?
Instead of blaming somebody elses skin color for your failures, why don't you get off your ass and stop failing?

What are YOU talkin' 'bout, Willis?
Did you miss my link to Wikipedia?
Is this the blond, white woman you are so jealous of - Jessica Roomberg (@jklein414) | Twitter ?
Instead of blaming somebody elses skin color for your failures, why don't you get off your ass and stop failing?

Yes that's that bitch

Forum List

Back