One thing I will say about white people is they look out for each other. I saw this white girl on

TV friday morning and it was stated she was the executive producer of major TV show in a big city like Philadelephia. First of the bitch looked like she was no older than 26 and had a job like that?? So this confirmed for me that knowing the right people is how you make it in America not some fucking college degree. I remember applying for tv assistants jobs when I graduated college and never got a call at all but this goofy white bitch is an executive producer?

But I can't hate because she knew the right people and she will probably help other white people get in as she get older and the cycle continues.

Was she a lesbian?

No just a goofy white bitch

TV friday morning and it was stated she was the executive producer of major TV show in a big city like Philadelephia. First of the bitch looked like she was no older than 26 and had a job like that?? So this confirmed for me that knowing the right people is how you make it in America not some fucking college degree. I remember applying for tv assistants jobs when I graduated college and never got a call at all but this goofy white bitch is an executive producer?

But I can't hate because she knew the right people and she will probably help other white people get in as she get older and the cycle continues.

Was she a lesbian?

She is Jewish.

Was she a lesbian?

She is Jewish.

Goofy Jewish bitch

/---- I was in NY Advertising during the 70s. Same thing then. Nothing has changed.

/---- I was in NY Advertising during the 70s. Same thing then. Nothing has changed.

You knew someone important?

Forum List

Back