One thing I will say about white people is they look out for each other. I saw this white girl on

fbj is too dense to comprehend that it takes an investment to be an executive producer.

fbj: You have to already have money to be an executive producer.

Either you get people to back you or you do it on your own.

fbj is too dense to comprehend that it takes an investment to be an executive producer.

what do u mean money?

what do u mean money?

Oy vey.

Dude, "Executive Producer" is not a job you "are promoted to".

It's a job you "buy into".

I still don't understand, I am kind of slow

Buy into?

what do u mean money?

Oy vey.

Buy into?

8d70fd89-6157-43d5-a222-aedb5c771bef.jpg

what do u mean money?

Oy vey.

Buy into?

Why not explain what the fuck you talking about?

what do u mean money?

Oy vey.

Buy into?

You're too dense.

You buy into the show you want to produce.

what do u mean money?

Oy vey.

Buy into?

You're too dense.

So why is Executive Producer not a job you can be promoted to?

Oy vey.

Buy into?

You're too dense.

So why is Executive Producer not a job you can be promoted to?

I already told you. For one thing, you need dedicated access to a studio.

what do u mean money?

Oy vey.

Buy into?
I doubt you are "slow".

In order to become an EP (executive producer) one either finances the production or finds others to finance the production, That is it. You can become an EP if you finance or find someone else to finance a production. Ever heard of Oprah Winfrey Productions? Get it? Oprah paid up.

Broke ass Wino Willy can become an EP if he can get others to pay for a production. Willy doesn't have to have the money, he just needs to find someone with the money willing to put it up to produce a production.

TV friday morning and it was stated she was the executive producer of major TV show in a big city like Philadelephia. First of the bitch looked like she was no older than 26 and had a job like that?? So this confirmed for me that knowing the right people is how you make it in America not some fucking college degree. I remember applying for tv assistants jobs when I graduated college and never got a call at all but this goofy white bitch is an executive producer?

But I can't hate because she knew the right people and she will probably help other white people get in as she get older and the cycle continues.
With all your problems with bitches, stupid women, etc. I sure hope for your sake you're ambidextrous.

I can use my hands to knock your fucking teeth out
Oooh, ouch!

Boy, cyber tough guys these days are down to only a nickel a dozen. But judging by your history of money problems it's a nickel you desperately need.

TV friday morning and it was stated she was the executive producer of major TV show in a big city like Philadelephia. First of the bitch looked like she was no older than 26 and had a job like that?? So this confirmed for me that knowing the right people is how you make it in America not some fucking college degree. I remember applying for tv assistants jobs when I graduated college and never got a call at all but this goofy white bitch is an executive producer?

But I can't hate because she knew the right people and she will probably help other white people get in as she get older and the cycle continues.
With all your problems with bitches, stupid women, etc. I sure hope for your sake you're ambidextrous.

Oooh, ouch!

Boy, cyber tough guys these days are down to only a nickel a dozen. But judging by your history of money problems it's a nickel you desperately need.

I would pop your life open

Oooh, ouch!

I would pop your life open
LOL...you're approaching the 3-cents level now. Dang, that's two cents your personal finances could of used a lot.

Was she a lesbian?

Forum List

Back