One Welsh death from vax."More likely to be killed by an asteroid"

You misread the figures. It is more of a risk to NOT take the vax.
I would like to add that this is a conservative paper I am quoting..

I know it destroys the anti vax bollox but it must be a relief to find out it is safe ?
You miss the point

Libs such as yourself made decisions for others and forced people to take the vax against their will

Thats involuntary manslaughter by the left that you are a member of

You misread the figures. It is more of a risk to NOT take the vax.

Really? Even for people under 65? Because under 65, the risks of dying from Covid quickly drop to almost zero.

1605512033535.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 2.40.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 12.00.23 AM.png
c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygo...png
Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.36.06 PM.png

Of course you're throwing all that math at someone who believes that ZERO deaths from such cause as asteroid impacts and space aliens on scooters represents a greater risk than any positive number of deaths from this mRNA shit.

Yep. Those asteroids are such a small risk, who cares about them? Why bother? They are of NO consequence!

Until the wrong one comes your way every 100 million years or so and WIPES OUT THE PLANET.

I dont know the age of the person who died. But the fact that they were the only one suggests that the vax was a great success that saved many many lives.

Another factor is LOCATION. Risk varies greatly by location so, not all locations should be treated equally. Maybe wherever they did their study was a particularly good spot?

1594472372437.png
Es7vawxVcAEJbTJ.jpg
number of deaths per state.jpg

Are you surprised?

I've never even seen Wales in the news. Only reason why we even know you are there are from looking at maps.
Well its a thread about the success of the vax programme in Wales. How it saved lives and kept us all safe.

Its not possible to draw any conclusions from US data which is skewed by weak overnment and political nonsense.

1 death in Wales. Fucking awesome.

Well if you can eat British breakfast food and it doesn't kill you, nothing much else will.... the herd has been pre-thinned.

Really? I rather liked the food myself. Lots of eggs, sausage, meats, beans and vegetables! Plus the crumpets and something called bubbles and squeak!

Its not possible to draw any conclusions from US data

RIGHT. Nice way to dodge all of the hard data showing you are wrong. Yep, all of that nasty, unreliable American data!

So why haven't you shown us all of your Welsh data then?

So you admit it: these findings you report here are of no value to Americans.
They are of value because it shows the value of the life saving vax.I would hope that the damaged people still refusing it would rethink their position.

Forum List

Back