🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One world leader

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I awoke this morning from a dream seeing and hearing a lighter skinned African person chanting and singing among a small crowd, "I am the leader of the world as one" over and over again. As I observed this I thought to myself, "Yeah sure I suppose you may still think so but you are not." Destruction is his path. And then I awoke but the thoughts on the matter did not stop until I was fully awake.

Every leader is told that they are the world leader by those who desire to have full control over this nation and the world. Like Obama their heads are pumped so full of this garbage that they will be the new world leader; in their own prideful lust for power their common sense goes out the door.

Last edited:
I awoke this morning from a dream seeing and hearing a lighter skinned African person chanting and singing among a small crowd, "I am the leader of the world as one" over and over again. As I observed this I thought to myself, "Yeah sure I suppose you may still think so but you are not." Destruction is his path. And then I awoke but the thoughts on the matter did not stop until I was fully awake.

Every leader is told that they are the world leader by those who desire to have full control over this nation and the wortld. Like Obama their heads are pumped so full of this garbage that they will be the new world leader; in their own prideful lust for power their common sense goes out the door.
Biden and his Communist Chinese friend, Xi, both have that mindset. That's a big part of the reason Xi contaminated the world with his virus. Eff Red China and anyone who backs them. MAGA, decouple.

Tramp whole head is full of crap.
You may want to get some professional help for that TDS because president Trump will remain as our president that loves this country for another four years.

You may want to get some professional help for that TDS because president Trump will remain as our president that loves this country for another four years.

He has greater than a 90% chance of be re-elected. You have TDS, Tramp derangement syndrome.

also tramp doesn't love this country, he never has!! He calls men in the military suckers and losers, he hires illegals and has his wares made in cheap labor countries.

I awoke this morning from a dream seeing and hearing a lighter skinned African person chanting and singing among a small crowd, "I am the leader of the world as one" over and over again.
you are probably correct the christian trump will probably be reelected, good for you 90% voted for hitler ... just why you are still dreaming about obama might be a little disturbing for most normal people to comprehend - or what sense your o p is trying to make.

you think trump does not think he is a world leader - fanatic .:rolleyes-41:

I awoke this morning from a dream seeing and hearing a lighter skinned African person chanting and singing among a small crowd, "I am the leader of the world as one" over and over again.
you are probably correct the christian trump will probably be reelected, good for you 90% voted for hitler ... just why you are still dreaming about obama might be a little disturbing for most normal people to comprehend - or what sense your o p is trying to make.

All heads of states/countries are all world leaders who are suppose to serve for the best interest of their perspective country while they are in that position for the peoples of their own country.
The difference in the dream was that man thought he was the leader of the world and he holds no position of authority. He was a trouble maker.
Do you see the difference?

Per Hitler, he was a politic bureaucrat from the get go in his career participating as a speaker and organizer. Hitler was not a business man. Hitler rose to a place of prominence in the early years of his political party. He also had a great disdain for Christian and Jewish people and he was not a natural born citizen of Germany either. You should be able to clearly see that there is no comparison but you probably won't. You and the others that portray hating the president and those who are Christian that support him act more like Hitler's Nazis in that respect and many other ways in your mannerisms.

All heads of states/countries are all world leaders who are suppose to serve for the best interest of their perspective country while they are in that position for the peoples of their own country.
The difference in the dream was that man thought he was the leader of the world and he holds no position of authority. He was a trouble maker.
Do you see the difference?

Per Hitler, he was a politic bureaucrat from the get go in his career participating as a speaker and organizer. Hitler was not a business man. Hitler rose to a place of prominence in the early years of his political party. He also had a great disdain for Christian and Jewish people and he was not a natural born citizen of Germany either. You should be able to clearly see that there is no comparison but you probably won't. You and the others that portray hating the president and those who are Christian that support him act more like Hitler's Nazis in that respect and many other ways in your mannerisms.

Demons are not invisible disembodied entities who invade the brain from somewhere in oblivion to try to get people to think and do naughty things..

They are only invisible to the blind.

Here is a picture of one right after he ate another faithless person's soul..

Hear if you have ears to hear. If you have eyes to see, take a gander at what's been oozing bile and giving off putrid smells right under your useless nose.

1600196088609.png

Forget about your dreams sweetheart.

This is no bad dream. This is not a fairy tale. This is not a drill. This is reality.

Last edited:
It was not a bad dream just a dream for awareness..
hobelim You need to learn to resize pics so they will actually load for people with low bandwidth. Per my uselessness, you are entitled to your worthless opinion.

Forum List

Back