Only 13% of business' tax cuts are going to workers, survey says

Oh my the far left CNN is making claims and backing up the "crumbs" comments from Pelosi..

Go figure that a far left drone would believe a far left religious dogma site.

So will you far left drones pay more in taxes to protest the tax cuts?

You didn't bother looking very hard, did you dum dum?

13% of tax cuts going to workers wages
Tax cuts aren't just a way of freeing up money for workers.
Tax cuts create jobs.

I know that fact pisses you off.

Tax cuts do not create jobs...demand creates jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

lol 401K's are a scam; if they weren't you wouldn't have them. Those of you who don't have them are better off.

Workers never get 'tax breaks', ever. They shouldn't be paying taxes in the first place, since wages aren't income, except in fake economic models invented in the late 20th century, so taxes could be shifted off on workers and away from already heavily subsidized big businesses.
How are 401K's a "scam?" .

Why not just buy lottery tickets? That's all you get with 401K's. What will the pot be when one retires? Round and round it goes, where it lands nobody knows.

Social Security is just fine, despite all the spin you get from idiots who want to 'manage' your 401K's for you, and loot them.
No one forces you to contribute to a 401k. That alone makes it orders of magnitude better than SS, which is a certifiable Ponzi Scheme. There's norhing "fine" about it. It's bankrupt.

lol it isn't 'bankrupt'; that's a load of rubbish. 401K's are trash bets,; so what if they're 'voluntary'? Most workers can't afford to put anything into them any more. guess how many people start drawing money out of them early? lol lol lol

I got mine, fuck everyone else... what a great American philosophy.
What's wrong with it? I wasn't put on this earth to cater to other people's needs.
Can you even fathom how much you've benefited from other people's work at no cost? Here right here this idiot is prime example of the selfish taker mentality of the right. Take all the free stuff and give nothing back. So much was invested in you.

What free stuff?
As far as what I give back? Taxes,lots of taxes.
Your error is in believing that you've been given anything in the first place.

Thats why I was asking ...What free stuff?
Maybe I should of asked the gubermint to pay for the 20k roof they're putting on the house right now.
Isn't giving corporations money for nothing "free stuff"?

Carrier: Trump gave us state 'incentives' to save jobs

How did that work out?

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?
So what?

Business owners have no obligation to give their tax savings to employees
Then the economy won’t grow.

So what

Business owners have no obligation to grow the economy

But even if business owners didn't give away their money to employees the economy can still grow. Maybe the buy new equipment and expand their businesses and hire more people. May be the business owners will buy a new house or a new car or invest more

all those things still grow the economy

Paying people more than their job is worth to the marketplace isn't always the best choice

What's wrong with it? I wasn't put on this earth to cater to other people's needs.
Can you even fathom how much you've benefited from other people's work at no cost? Here right here this idiot is prime example of the selfish taker mentality of the right. Take all the free stuff and give nothing back. So much was invested in you.

What free stuff?

Maybe I should of asked the gubermint to pay for the 20k roof they're putting on the house right now.

How did that work out?

I dont think your link says what you think it says.

lol 401K's are a scam; if they weren't you wouldn't have them. Those of you who don't have them are better off.

Workers never get 'tax breaks', ever. They shouldn't be paying taxes in the first place, since wages aren't income, except in fake economic models invented in the late 20th century, so taxes could be shifted off on workers and away from already heavily subsidized big businesses.
How are 401K's a "scam?" One thing is certain: they are a much better deal than Social Security. Now there's a genuine scam.

Well they are kind of a scam

In any other investment portfolio the gains would be taxed at capital gains rates where in a 401 the gains are taxed as regular income and the government tells you how much you have to take out every year or else they hit you with a huge penalty. The goal is to squeeze every tax dollar they can out of retirees before they croak

What free stuff?

How did that work out?

Proof Trump gave carrier free money? Your own link says Carrier did not specify the incentives so you just made shit up like always.

How are 401K's a "scam?" One thing is certain: they are a much better deal than Social Security. Now there's a genuine scam.

In any other investment portfolio the gains would be taxed at capital gains rates where in a 401 the gains are taxed as regular income and the government tells you how much you have to take out every year or else they hit you with a huge penalty. The goal is to squeeze every tax dollar they can out of retirees before they croak
The gains aren't taxed in a 401K. I don't know where you get that information. You never pay taxes on it unless you cash it out.

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?
LoL Appalachia is the center of the Republican Party? Everything is about White people and Black people with you.
I know, but a lot of blacks are now saying they are better off now, than under Obama. oh the irony. Trump is the man!

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

I love you guys trying to do this crap..you do it all the time....I get hundreds more per month..........God Bless Donald J Trump

I got mine, fuck everyone else... what a great American philosophy.

What free stuff?

By "free stuff" he means the fact that Edison invented the light bulb and you pay no royalties on it. Of course, if you were paying royalties, someone would be very very very rich, and the snowflakes would be attacking that.

The gains aren't taxed in a 401K. I don't know where you get that information. You never pay taxes on it unless you cash it out.
Yea they are

The taxes are deferred until you withdraw the money and you have to withdraw the money starting at the age of 70 1/2. There is a minimum withdrawal required by law that is based on your age so the older you are the higher percentage you have to withdraw if you don;t take the minimum you get hit with a huge tax penalty

How are 401K's a "scam?" .

Why not just buy lottery tickets? That's all you get with 401K's. What will the pot be when one retires? Round and round it goes, where it lands nobody knows.

Social Security is just fine, despite all the spin you get from idiots who want to 'manage' your 401K's for you, and loot them.
No one forces you to contribute to a 401k. That alone makes it orders of magnitude better than SS, which is a certifiable Ponzi Scheme. There's norhing "fine" about it. It's bankrupt.

lol it isn't 'bankrupt'; that's a load of rubbish. 401K's are trash bets,; so what if they're 'voluntary'? Most workers can't afford to put anything into them any more. guess how many people start drawing money out of them early? lol lol lol

Of course it's bankrupt. There isn't a dime of real money in the trust fund. 401Ks are "trash brets?" wrong. Virtually everyone comes out ahead when they put their money in a 401K. It's not gambling. Whether you have money to put in them or take it out early doesn't alter the fact that you still end up on the plus side financially.

Yea they are

The taxes are deferred until you withdraw the money and you have to withdraw the money starting at the age of 70 1/2. There is a minimum withdrawal required by law that is based on your age so the older you are the higher percentage you have to withdraw if you don;t take the minimum you get hit with a huge tax penalty
Yes, I vaguely recall something about that.

Yea they are

Yes, I vaguely recall something about that.

The 401 is designed to squeeze every tax dollar possible out of you in retirement.

Forum List

Back