Only honest answers please

How many of you vote?
Are you going to vote for the democrats next election.
How many of you still support the obama administration.

Of course I vote. I would feel a little hypocritical coming in here throwing around political opinions every day, if I didn't.

I would never vote for a tax and spend liberal. Never. They value social issues over fiscal responsibility ( and with this current non-leader, "JOBS" ) The state of the economy must always be first, if we are to enjoy prosperity for the social programs that are mostly wasteful, but make people "feel" better about themselves.

How many of you vote?

I vote in every election. I will vote for the candidate I think is the best regardless of party. I always support the duly elected president, even if I disagree with his policies.

How many of you vote?

Of course I vote. I would feel a little hypocritical coming in here throwing around political opinions every day, if I didn't.

I would never vote for a tax and spend liberal. Never. They value social issues over fiscal responsibility ( and with this current non-leader, "JOBS" ) The state of the economy must always be first, if we are to enjoy prosperity for the social programs that are mostly wasteful, but make people "feel" better about themselves.
wat are the CON$ currently doing to improve the economy?

I vote in all elections. I very seldom if every vote Democratic.

I've never Voted for Obama.

I have dual citizenship because one parent is from UK and the other is from USA. I vote in the USA because I spend most of my time here. I typically vote Dem but voted for Bush 41 and have also voted for Republicans in local elections when they supported an issue I cared about. I supported Hillary over Obama

Opposing EVERY Keynesian bullshit response Obama puts forth.

Thats why we elected them brotha.

How many of you vote?

How many of you vote?

Same as they always do.

Zip.

Which brings me to -

I don't thing we should expect them to suddenly start working FOR those who pay them. The excuse they're using now is Obama but look back to the Bush debacle. They were voting against the US then too. No matter who is in the WH next time, I'll bet they go right on voting against the US.

How many of you vote?

I vote in every election......school board to President

I have never voted a straight ticket

I still support the Obama administration

Ditto to all the above. (I work at an Election Office so it makes it super easy to vote)

"A man is none the less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.” — Lysander Spooner

Ya know, you COULD go live in a country where leaders are not voted on.

But, those same places wouldn't let you yatter on about your "masters" either.

You might want to give that a moment's thought. Or not. As you wish.

The day is coming when I will remind you you said this ;)

"A man is none the less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.” — Lysander Spooner

Ya know, you COULD go live in a country where leaders are not voted on.

But, those same places wouldn't let you yatter on about your "masters" either.

You might want to give that a moment's thought. Or not. As you wish.

I generally vote for Libertarians or members of the Constitution Party. I will never cast a vote for a democrat after the Waco debacle.

How many of you vote?

I vote in every election......school board to President

I have never voted a straight ticket

I still support the Obama administration

Ditto to all the above. (I work at an Election Office so it makes it super easy to vote)

Good signature links. Never forget. Never.

Yes I vote. My county in WA makes that process very easy to boot. It makes a good model that some of the other states should follow.

It is unlikely that I will vote for a democrat. I don’t vote on party lines but the democrats generally stand for everything that I am against and the dems here in this state have been particularly horrendous of late. It is unlikely that I will vote for a Republican either though at this time but without candidates I can’t say who I will be supporting.

Never supported the Obama administration and I still don’t. They do not stand for what I believe in.

How many of you vote?

There's another factor here - How are your registered?

I can't remember who it was but there was a poster here who used to give me a hard time because I register "independent". Apparently, he or she was ignorant of the reasons to registered "independent".

Registered "No-Party-Preference" in a modified Open Primary state. Party only matters in a Presidential Primary.

Which is one reason why I originally registered independent but, the state I live in now does not have that requirement.

Yes,
I can't fathom anything that could happen in the next year to prevent straight-ticket Democrat,
and yes, even though he governs like a moderate Republican I still support him as a viable alternative to the loony-bin contemporary right-wing.

Forum List

Back