🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Encapsulating everything shit about the State.

Have you ever considered that if we actually wanted the opinions of you British chums we might not have spent two wars killing you blokes in your red coats? I’d honestly think that you educated chaps would have figured out that when my forefathers filled yours with lead balls and grape shot it meant we were no longer interested in your views on how we live our lives.

Carter who gave away the Panama Canal and now China owns it? Jury's out!

If China wants to piss away resources on that boondoggle, not our problem.
My late husband's grandfather worked as a laborer to build the canal down in Panama. I am not amused at your irresponsible statement. We had a 100% opportunity to keep it, and powder puff Carter blew it off just like you, with no respect to our own country's sacrifices to get goods from our manufacturers on the East Coast to oriental markets, NZ, Australia, and the West Coast. It came in handy for two world wars we helped win. Oh, yeah, we lost thousands of workers to malaria and accidents from the hard work and mudslides. Grandpa Myers survived his fever, but had to drink quinine water for the rest of his life to stay healthy.

Jimmy Carter is the 2nd worst........ No, THE worst President in History.

Don't forget how he deserted The Shah of Iran, a long-time friend of the US. Don't forget how he turned tail and ran like a typical dimocrap coward from the Assahollah in I-Ran

Also don't forget his VERY FIRST ACT as scumbag in charge -- The pardoning of over 250,000 draft-dodgers. Cowards stick together, y'know

He is a piece of fucking shit and if we had any class in this Country, he would be tarred and feathered. At the very least. I would prefer something a little more painful. Make it last a LONG time. A really long time.

The absolute worst president ever. The only piece of shit that gets close is The Lying Cocksucker.

dimocraps are scum

I wouldn't agree that he was the worst, or even near the top of the list of the worst, among U.S. Presidents; though he's nowhere near the top of the best either.

I do think that he was an honest man, who acted in what he sincerely thought was the best interests of the country, the very last Democratic President about whom this could be said. He turned out to be ignorant and incompetent, but not corrupt.

I do agree that his greatest error was in abandoning and betraying the Shah of Iran, who was the very best ally that our country had in that part of the world; allowing the Khomeniacs to take over Iran. All of the trouble that we have had since then, all the trouble that the world has had since then, with extreme Islamist terrorism, has stemmed from that one error on Carter's part. It all began with the Khomeniacs being allowed to take over an entire nation, and to have the resources of that nation to use toward the spreading of their violent and evil mutations of Islam.

My late husband's grandfather worked as a laborer to build the canal down in Panama. I am not amused at your irresponsible statement. We had a 100% opportunity to keep it, and powder puff Carter blew it off just like you, with no respect to our own country's sacrifices to get goods from our manufacturers on the East Coast to oriental markets, NZ, Australia, and the West Coast.

Okay, I'm sorry, so let me be MORE fucking blunt. Seizing the canal and building it was an act of unbridled imperialism, the kind of shit that has earned us the resentment of most of Latin America. We went in, rich people made shitloads of money off it (Not the poor dumb schlubs who had to build it... suckers!!!) The Panamians got ripped off.

We Americans need to stop acting like the whole fucking world revolves around us.

I do agree that his greatest error was in abandoning and betraying the Shah of Iran, who was the very best ally that our country had in that part of the world; allowing the Khomeniacs to take over Iran. All of the trouble that we have had since then, all the trouble that the world has had since then, with extreme Islamist terrorism, has stemmed from that one error on Carter's part.

More historical ignorance.

The only person responsible for the fall of the Shah was the Shah, a tinpot dictator who was hated by his own people. Nothing Carter could have done would have saved that piece of shit. He wasn't worth one American life.

hillary lost in a constitutional democracy [that's the thing with the second amendment] that liberals are always trying to get around. see: "electoral college".

You mean something devised by slave rapists to ignore the will of the people/ Um, yeah.
Ignore the will of the people? What do you call Democrats pushing 15 million illegals to vote Democrat? "States rights?" :rolleyes:

I do agree that his greatest error was in abandoning and betraying the Shah of Iran, who was the very best ally that our country had in that part of the world; allowing the Khomeniacs to take over Iran. All of the trouble that we have had since then, all the trouble that the world has had since then, with extreme Islamist terrorism, has stemmed from that one error on Carter's part.

More historical ignorance.

The only person responsible for the fall of the Shah was the Shah, a tinpot dictator who was hated by his own people. Nothing Carter could have done would have saved that piece of shit. He wasn't worth one American life.

Carter willfully betrayed and abandoned the Shah, leading to his fall and to the Khomeniacs taking over Iran. A competent President would have stopped that from happening. Was the Shah worth one American life? His fall has cost us much, much more than that. Thousands of American lives have been lost, as a result of Carter's betrayal of the Shah. Thousands.

Ignore the will of the people? What do you call Democrats pushing 15 million illegals to vote Democrat? "States rights?"

Well, since that only happened in the fever dreams of Republicans,

We don't even have 15 million illegals (most estimates put the number at 11 million) much less have them voting.

Point is, if Black and Hispanics don't want to vote for your racist party, maybe that's something you should try to fix.

Ignore the will of the people? What do you call Democrats pushing 15 million illegals to vote Democrat? "States rights?"

Well, since that only happened in the fever dreams of Republicans,

We don't even have 15 million illegals (most estimates put the number at 11 million) much less have them voting.

Point is, if Black and Hispanics don't want to vote for your racist party, maybe that's something you should try to fix.
If you had an honest bone in your body, you would be choking on your own lies right now.

The Republican Party ended slave ownership exactly because we are NOT racists. F in history for you, bub.

Point is, if Black and Hispanics don't want to vote for your racist party, maybe that's something you should try to fix
How many DECADES have they been repeating the damn LIE of 11 Million? 30 years? With over a million a year sneaking across every year, with 3 - 4 children born to these ILLEGAL ALIENS? And you want to stick with the 11 million figure?

Just looking around PROVES it's far higher than that to the HONEST observer.

Nope. 20 to 30 million ILLEGALS alone. Then count the children (MANY now ADULT CHILDREN) born to these foreign criminals living among us.

Carter willfully betrayed and abandoned the Shah, leading to his fall and to the Khomeniacs taking over Iran. A competent President would have stopped that from happening. Was the Shah worth one American life? His fall has cost us much, much more than that. Thousands of American lives have been lost, as a result of Carter's betrayal of the Shah. Thousands.

Oh, how to unpack THIS bit of Mormon Craziness.

Let's start with the notion that Carter "betrayed" the Shah. The fact was, most Iranians wanted the Shah gone. They were tired of him living large while they saw little of Iran's Oil Wealth, they were tired of the Savak, his Secret Police.

Here's a wiki on the SAVAK, and the things they did to Iranian dissidents.

Now, I will admit that Carter's position on "Human Rights" was a bit naive, but it came from a reasoned place, that we had allied ourselves to a lot of bad actors during the Cold War, The Shah, Somoza, Pinochet, which made us hated in much of the world.

There was simply nothing anything any president could have done to "save" the Shah. Send in troops? Yeah, funny thing, that's what we tried to do in Vietnam for 8 years, and Americans weren't too keen on trying that shit again.

Secondly, it is pure ignorance to blame The War on Terror on events in Iran. Most of the bad actors related to GWOT are SUNNI Muslims. Khomeini and his followers are SHI'ITE Muslim. In fact, the worst actor on the board was Usama Bin Laden, who we armed and funded when he was organizing groups of ARABS to fight in Afghanistan.

More generally. The ONLY reason why the Middle East "Costs us lives" is because we insist on interfering in it. We had little problem with the region before WWII. We weren't involved. We weren't picking the wrong side in their fights over how many Imams could dance on the head of a pin.

Our middle east policy is one of sticking our hands into a hornet's nest, and then complaining about getting stung.

How many DECADES have they been repeating the damn LIE of 11 Million? 30 years? With over a million a year sneaking across every year, with 3 - 4 children born to these ILLEGAL ALIENS? And you want to stick with the 11 million figure?

Well, to start with, anyone born here isn't an illegal, they are a citizen.

Secondly, yeah, we haven't had "a million" sneaking over the border in quite some time.

Here's a figure for the number of apprehensions at the border.

upload_2019-6-30_20-53-16.png

Now, the Border Patrol believes they only catch 40-55% of those trying, so do the math... it's still nowhere near a million.

Add to that we deport 400K a year, and a large number of them go home on their own volition.

So, no, 11 Million is probably an accurate number.

If you had an honest bone in your body, you would be choking on your own lies right now.

The Republican Party ended slave ownership exactly because we are NOT racists. F in history for you, bub.

Okay, we ain't talking about shit that happened 160 years ago, we are talking about NOW, sweetie. Black folks don't care what Lincoln did, they care that millions are in prison because of Reagan's drug policies. They care that Bush's tax cuts diverted billions from poverty relief to corporate welfare.

Your party has been racist since Nixon realized there was an opening after LBJ supported Civil Rights.

Shot mum who miscarried is charged with manslaughter but shooter goes free

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.
That's what I love about my state. Actual justice. You see dick breath... The pregnant woman initiated the violence against the other woman. Hence literally bringing the child into the fight. The shooter acted in self defense, and rightfully so. As a result the child was killed. Pretty straight forward. The mother as such is being charged in the death of her child, because she is in fact responsible for said death.
Its all part of your war on women. I understand that.

What is it you're not understanding, moron? The woman started the fight and was shot in self defense, resulting in the death of the child. If you and your buddy go strong arm a store cleark, and the clerk shoots your buddy, YOU get charged with murder. This is literally no different.

Okay, we ain't talking about shit that happened 160 years ago, we are talking about NOW, sweetie. Black folks don't care what Lincoln did, they care that millions are in prison because of Reagan's drug policies. They care that Bush's tax cuts diverted billions from poverty relief to corporate welfare.

Your party has been racist since Nixon realized there was an opening after LBJ supported Civil Rights.

Do you understand that drug abuse really f•••s up one's life? Regardless of whether it is legal or illegal, it nearly always produces a very bad outcome. Whether that outcome is spending much of one's life in jail, or in poverty due to being unemployable, or dead on the streets from an overdose, the outcome is never good.

If “millions are in prison because of Reagan's drug policies”, it's not Reagan's fault that their lives are f•••ed up; it's their own fault, for abusing drugs. If they weren't in prison, their lives would still be f•••ed up, just in different ways. One way or another, that's what drug abuse does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back