Only the Democrats ...

Does it show what a douche Trump is to give toys to kids, many who had lost their home?

• Yes, what a douche

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sure. He helped for exactly 49 seconds. Just long enough to get the picture. Then he walked away.

That is 49 seconds more than Obama and fat ass Hilly.

They haven't even evaluated what help they need yet. Obama will go there to offer actual help to the state. Trump went for a photo OP.

Yeah hell go to lecture about racism.......he won't help shit.

He will coordinate the help we all know they will need, and receive.

:wtf:

You think Obama is going to "coordinate?"

Damn, you'd blow the guy if he asked you to, wouldn't you?

Hadn't really thought about it. I never went that way, but Monica got rich and famous, and became a right wing hero for doing that.

Sure. He helped for exactly 49 seconds. Just long enough to get the picture. Then he walked away.

I'm surprised he wasn't waving around a couple copies of "The Art of the Deal" :rofl:

Why? Because you're an ass who will make political hay ... I means seriously ... of giving toys to kids? Here's a clue, it would have been a great issue to STFU on

49 seconds worth of "toys" (as if Trump had any idea what he was unloading) :laugh:

I see your point, fuck a bunch of kids if you can make political hay out of it. You are pathetic, you want you criticized Trump for giving toys to kids in your obituary? You proud of that?

Oh please. 69 years and he never gave a fuck about any natural disaster. Now he spends 49 seconds disrupting people who were actually there to help, and you rubes hail him as a hero.

Oh please how the fuck do you know....Atleast he cares more than the current president.......Obama is a fucking joke!

That is very generous of him.

I remember when my family evacuated for Hurricane Opal in Florida. No where near as bad as this one in LA, but we had to stay at a shelter for a day and a half. One of the other people there was a guy who had a large industrial size popcorn maker and he had a generator so was able to make everyone a treat. Everyone was so excited to get some hot buttered popcorn.

Point is that it's the little things that count when you're dealing with a disaster and unable to go home. I'm sure those children were thrilled to get a gift.

Sure. I'm pretty sure that small truck of Play Doh is much better than food, water, or all the other supplies that victims of a flood think they might need. It's a good thing that the president will see that they get as much of that stuff as possible.

Watch the video, learn, grow.

At least he is finally donating something to charity. He didn't do much of that before.

I remember when my family evacuated for Hurricane Opal in Florida. No where near as bad as this one in LA, but we had to stay at a shelter for a day and a half. One of the other people there was a guy who had a large industrial size popcorn maker and he had a generator so was able to make everyone a treat. Everyone was so excited to get some hot buttered popcorn.

Point is that it's the little things that count when you're dealing with a disaster and unable to go home. I'm sure those children were thrilled to get a gift.

Sure. I'm pretty sure that small truck of Play Doh is much better than food, water, or all the other supplies that victims of a flood think they might need. It's a good thing that the president will see that they get as much of that stuff as possible.

At least he is finally donating something to charity. He didn't do much of that before.

Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

Republicans Most Generous People In The World, Democrats: Not So Much

I'm surprised he wasn't waving around a couple copies of "The Art of the Deal" :rofl:

Why? Because you're an ass who will make political hay ... I means seriously ... of giving toys to kids? Here's a clue, it would have been a great issue to STFU on
49 seconds worth of "toys" (as if Trump had any idea what he was unloading) :laugh:

I see your point, fuck a bunch of kids if you can make political hay out of it. You are pathetic, you want you criticized Trump for giving toys to kids in your obituary? You proud of that?
Oh please. 69 years and he never gave a fuck about any natural disaster. Now he spends 49 seconds disrupting people who were actually there to help, and you rubes hail him as a hero.

Oh please how the fuck do you know....Atleast he cares more than the current president.......Obama is a fucking joke!
Trump spent 49 seconds shuffling a few boxes from right to left. It would have been more efficient if Trump had backed up and let the guy on the truck hand the boxes directly to the other guy!

Meanwhile Obama ordered a national recovery effort! Now who cares more?

Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

That's inaccurate because we know he is a regular donor to the Clinton Foundation and it's not listed on there.

Trump spent 49 seconds shuffling a few boxes from right to left. It would have been more efficient if Trump had backed up and let the guy on the truck hand the boxes directly to the other guy!

Sorry bro Bush did way more than Obama and you bitched him.out.....Republicans show up......democrats have more important things like buttfucking each other I guess

14051658_1108593645844991_5183833174025814813_n.jpg

The saddest thing about this is you people don't even see anything wrong with blasting Trump for giving toys to kids. You're lost, man. You need serious help

Sorry bro Bush did way more than Obama

Lol congratulations you are the first person in the history of America to ever say that :laugh:

Nope, just showing up is doing more than obama.........but Bush helped and you guys bitched at him for it...partisanship forever!!!!!!!
2,000 died while Bush "helped." Hell, one of your biggest conservative heroes is a guy who claims he was sniping people from the roof of the superdome!

That is 49 seconds more than Obama and fat ass Hilly.

They haven't even evaluated what help they need yet. Obama will go there to offer actual help to the state. Trump went for a photo OP.

Yeah hell go to lecture about racism.......he won't help shit.

He will coordinate the help we all know they will need, and receive.

:wtf:

You think Obama is going to "coordinate?"

Damn, you'd blow the guy if he asked you to, wouldn't you?

Hadn't really thought about it. I never went that way, but Monica got rich and famous, and became a right wing hero for doing that.

She did? When was that?

The saddest thing about this is you people don't even see anything wrong with blasting Trump for giving toys to kids. You're lost, man. You need serious help
He did not hand any toys to kids. He showed up at a place where people were handing toys to kids, slowed down the assembly line they had going for 49 seconds, and then bolted out of there.

Donald Trump goes to Louisiana flooding site, spends a minute handing out Play-Doh, leaves

OK, OK. I get it. Wow, no one will dare give toys to kids again. Given the complete dearth of hypocrisy you ever show in your zest for equal treatment of the parties, you'd hammer Obama if he dared giving any toys to some kids, I bet he wouldn't even try.

I never thought I could think less of your integrity than I already thought. You not only managed it, but dramatically so. Impressive.

Damn it, NO TOYS FOR CHILDREN!!!! And it actually makes sense to you, doesn't it? Face it, you're one ... sick ... fuck ...

Forum List

Back