Oops. I only thought I was a woman. It was a mistake

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
This is why children should not have sex reassignment surgery.

ABC newsman Don Ennis says he?s no longer a woman after transgender ?misdiagnosis? - NYPOST.com

ABC News editor Don Ennis strolled into the newsroom in May wearing a little black dress and an auburn wig and announced he was transgender and splitting from his wife. He wanted to be called Dawn.

But now he says he suffered from a two-day bout of amnesia that has made him realize he wants to live his life again as Don.

“I am writing to let you know I’m changing my name . . . to Don Ennis. That will be my name again, now and forever. And it appears I’m not transgender after all.

“I’m asking all of you who accepted me as a transgender to now understand: I was misdiagnosed.

ABC newsman Don Ennis says he?s no longer a woman after transgender ?misdiagnosis? - NYPOST.com

ABC News editor Don Ennis strolled into the newsroom in May wearing a little black dress and an auburn wig and announced he was transgender and splitting from his wife. He wanted to be called Dawn.

But now he says he suffered from a two-day bout of amnesia that has made him realize he wants to live his life again as Don.

“I am writing to let you know I’m changing my name . . . to Don Ennis. That will be my name again, now and forever. And it appears I’m not transgender after all.

“I’m asking all of you who accepted me as a transgender to now understand: I was misdiagnosed.

He made a mistake, big deal. The majority of people who are transgender do not make these mistakes.

He made a mistake, big deal. The majority of people who are transgender do not make these mistakes.

Posting something on USMB is a big deal ? Really ?

... and like a moth to a flame novasteve finally appears

trannies woohoo, secret desires must talk about trannies love them trannies man

Man, do you average about 15 gay/transgender OPs a week?

Thinking about the lives, challenges, trials and tribulations of the gay community must take up at least 50% of your thinking capacity, lol.

The OP of this thread can't be right.........

Because it's common knowledge among the LGBTQ community that being a homo/tranny/pervert isn't a 'choice'. .. :cool:

All I said is that it's apparent Nova Steve has a deep fascination with the gay community, and that "all things gay" likely consumes much of his brainpower in a given week.

Evidence is in his hundreds of gay-themed posts.

Don't think - whether or not you're a gay hating individual - you can deny that fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back