Oops! Only Dozens Show Up For A Clinton/Kaine Rally In Pennsylvania?And Hillary Is Ahead?

The polls are a head fake. We won't know who's really winning until the actual voting begins.

I wouldn't walk across the street to see Hillary, but I would, to see and hear Trump. Of course I'm voting for Hillary.

PA is perma blue.

no matter the damage they do to the coal industry or the hate they heap on fracking, the filth that fills the cities can't see passed the next handout.

Ohio was perma blue until we just couldn't hold our noses anymore. We are red now. Pa. may feel the same way...
we have 2 major cities to overcome, you don't

The God Emperor is holding a closed rally at Gettysburg later this morning (11:00am).
I think I'll cruise by and see how it looks.

CvPHAKBUMAAlC-l.jpg:large

PA is perma blue.

no matter the damage they do to the coal industry or the hate they heap on fracking, the filth that fills the cities can't see passed the next handout.

Ohio was perma blue until we just couldn't hold our noses anymore. We are red now. Pa. may feel the same way...
we have 2 major cities to overcome, you don't

all the cities in PA need to be overcome. Harrisburg, Erie, Pittsburgh, Philly.......... Anywhere there is a disaster of democrat making.

Hillary's supporters were probably busy digging up dead people to vote.

Yeah..and it's pretty tough to motivate dead people to go to hillary's rallies,which would explain the dismal turnout.
The official state position is that Chancellor Hillary prefers a smaller crowd to connect more intimately with them. Learning the correct amount of bread rations is very important for the proper functioning of a society.

:dunno: :eek-52: :eusa_boohoo: I just came across this article,,,hmm? and how can Hillary be so far ahead in Pennsylvania when Donald is still packing arena's there and no one is showing up for Hillary? :stupid:

Clinton/Kaine Rally Draws “Crowd of Dozens” In Pennsylvania…

Yeah, this sort of thing has been posted a million times, and no matter how many times people tell you the difference between an entertainment show and real politics, you still keep coming back here. Okay, 9th November we'll show you that this is actually the case.

Forum List

Back