OPCW: Barzeh Research Center free from chemical weapons

Bashaar the Basterd has been condemned by the free world, and McRocket Operative only digs Assad's grave deeper.

And still you present ZERO unbiased evidence of the supposed attack.

Your lame attempts at deflection aren't fooling anyone with a properly working brain....you got squat.

zip, nada, bupkis, zero.

You have ZERO, unbiased, factual evidence.

Bu bye now.
Jakey is a war troll and supports anything his government does. You don´t need to argue with him on that.
Most of the world does not accept what you bot post. Assad is guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity. His time will come to face the hangman.
We have seen the democrats being after Assad like crazy and the republicans opposing that since Trump campaigned. Now, since we saw Phrump´s true face, the republicans are suddenly after Assad like crazy. Time for you to oppose it.

Why should i leave my country? I LOVE my country. I hate my govt.
Lick my balls, statist.

You said "our govt fucking sucks. And it isn't changing." Sure seems like maybe you'd be happier somewhere else. Lick your own balls, Neo-Marxist.

Why should i leave my country? I LOVE my country. I hate my govt.
Lick my balls, statist.

You said "our govt fucking sucks. And it isn't changing." Sure seems like maybe you'd be happier somewhere else. Lick your own balls, Neo-Marxist.
Im a "neo marxist" because i dont appreciate when people kill people for no fucking reason? LMAO
Boy, you sure got brainwashed, didnt ya? :itsok:

[QUOTE="TNHarley, post: 19765623, member: 39965"

Im a "neo marxist" because i dont appreciate when people kill people for no fucking reason? LMAO
Boy, you sure got brainwashed, didnt ya? :itsok:[/QUOTE]

I didn't say you had to appreciate anything. It's just obvious to me you'd be happier in another country. Someplace were victimhood is the norm.

I didn't say you had to appreciate anything. It's just obvious to me you'd be happier in another country. Someplace were victimhood is the norm.[/QUOTE]
Do you know what "victimhood" is? Holy shit..

I didn't say you had to appreciate anything. It's just obvious to me you'd be happier in another country. Someplace were victimhood is the norm.
Do you know what "victimhood" is? Holy shit..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you seem like a sniveling victim to me. Crying about government and how you hate it so much. America is a place for strong brave folks not sniveling, hateful crybabies.

The Baathist fascists of Syria are a fascinating group of people.
Unwillingly, Oblomow admits the truth. Someone fooled him big time. Not too smart, that Obama guy, if you ask me. Maybe, that´s a precondition to become US President.

Unwillingly, Oblomow admits the truth. Someone fooled him big time. Not too smart, that Obama guy, if you ask me. Maybe, that´s a precondition to become US President.
I want our troops home.

And Bashaar needs to be told the next time any group uses chemical agents on the people, a shock and awe is going to drop right on his head, wherever he may be. No warning.

Do you know what "victimhood" is? Holy shit..

Yeah, you seem like a sniveling victim to me. Crying about government and how you hate it so much. America is a place for strong brave folks not sniveling, hateful crybabies.[/QUOTE]
I bet you supported stalin and mao didnt ya?
LOL it blows my mind how someone can be against their govt killing innocent people and you call them a sniveling cry baby :lol:

LOL it blows my mind how someone can be against their govt killing innocent people and you call them a sniveling cry baby :lol:

Well, apparently then, you are against the history of the U.S. during WWII as well. Like I said, just move.

Well, apparently then, you are against the history of the U.S. during WWII as well. Like I said, just move.
Now you are comparing WW2 to syria? Holy shit :lol:
Keep grasping for air bro...
you started nibbling at the wrong ankle.. accept your losses and move on.

You do realize innocent people were killed in WWII? That apparently is OK with you but let Trump try to protect the U.S. and suddenly you jump on your 'moral' soapbox. Hypocrisy at it's best.

I want our troops home.

And Bashaar needs to be told the next time any group uses chemical agents on the people, a shock and awe is going to drop right on his head, wherever he may be. No warning.
Assad is not providing Washington with pretexts to intervene. One doesn´t need to be too smart to get this.

You do realize innocent people were killed in WWII? That apparently is OK with you but let Trump try to protect the U.S. and suddenly you jump on your 'moral' soapbox. Hypocrisy at it's best.
How is Trump protecting the US in Syria?

We got attacked, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
Attacking syria is not "protecting us" how in the hell could you even come up with that shit?
You really need to stop. It seems like you enjoy getting raped by false equivalencies though :dunno:

How is Trump protecting the US in Syria?
War mongers got to monger. Even if it means they make themselves to look like complete idiots.

We got attacked, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
Attacking syria is not "protecting us" how in the hell could you even come up with that shit?
You really need to stop. It seems like you enjoy getting raped by false equivalencies though :dunno:

We also got attacked on 9/11 you sniveling fool. And I guess you have 0 empathy for the innocents that got gassed as well. You just hate Trump...admit it. If Obama did it you'd be singing his praises. You are a political hack dirt-bag.

Forum List

Back