OPCW: Barzeh Research Center free from chemical weapons

This applies to any building in the world, then. Will be expensive to tear them all down, even though they are not as well protected by air defense and require less missiles in order to be hit.

At one time, those buildings WERE used to build Chemical Weapons. And they could still be used to make the chemical part of the weapons. You don't like it, stop with the poison gas and gassing your own people, comrade. You can't tell me that Russia isn't aware of all this and at least condones it. As it stands now, if Assad doesn't learn to behave himself the US and Company will go for his removal. And if Assad believes the US and Company can't do it he's a bigger idiot than I think he is. And you can tell Iran and Russia just to sit down and shut the hell up for what it's worth.
You know this is nonsense and nobody needs to take a lesson from those using Depleted Uranium in many weapons, anyway.

Oh, stupid one. The US doesn't use Depleted Uranium in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. That is only for heavy armor penetration and not softer targets. The Depleted Uranium Rounds cost way too much to waste on soft targets when cheaper rounds work even better. But it's not the A-10 that you have to worry your little pea brain about. It's the missiles and smart systems that will be used to hand your ass to you again. Russia has already learned that it's not a good thing to attack the US in Syria. And massing troops to do just that isn't the smartest bulb in the string. It gives a nice massed target to make it easier to take you out. So go ahead, attack the Syrian Rebels we have our troops embedded in. It's good practice. Maybe not for you but it's great practice for us.
A-10 crashed in my city, cancer rose. Also, Fallujah babies must have a cause. US soldiers deployed in Iraq had also affected babies.

"The US is to leave Syria "as soon as possible," the White House has said. The comment came just hours after the French president claimed he had convinced Trump otherwise in a major TV interview."
Syria: Trump still favors timely withdrawal despite Macron assurances of long-term engagement | DW | 16.04.2018

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

And what City are you talking about? This way I can fact check to see if one did crash there. Don't you just hate fact checking?

The use of Chemicals changed everything. And the covering up by Russia as well. You don't like it? Too bad. We don't need to ask your permission. Glad Trump finally came up with that.
1988 Remscheid A-10 crash - Wikipedia

No chemicals were used and nothing is being covered up.

At one time, those buildings WERE used to build Chemical Weapons. And they could still be used to make the chemical part of the weapons. You don't like it, stop with the poison gas and gassing your own people, comrade. You can't tell me that Russia isn't aware of all this and at least condones it. As it stands now, if Assad doesn't learn to behave himself the US and Company will go for his removal. And if Assad believes the US and Company can't do it he's a bigger idiot than I think he is. And you can tell Iran and Russia just to sit down and shut the hell up for what it's worth.
You know this is nonsense and nobody needs to take a lesson from those using Depleted Uranium in many weapons, anyway.

Oh, stupid one. The US doesn't use Depleted Uranium in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. That is only for heavy armor penetration and not softer targets. The Depleted Uranium Rounds cost way too much to waste on soft targets when cheaper rounds work even better. But it's not the A-10 that you have to worry your little pea brain about. It's the missiles and smart systems that will be used to hand your ass to you again. Russia has already learned that it's not a good thing to attack the US in Syria. And massing troops to do just that isn't the smartest bulb in the string. It gives a nice massed target to make it easier to take you out. So go ahead, attack the Syrian Rebels we have our troops embedded in. It's good practice. Maybe not for you but it's great practice for us.
A-10 crashed in my city, cancer rose. Also, Fallujah babies must have a cause. US soldiers deployed in Iraq had also affected babies.

"The US is to leave Syria "as soon as possible," the White House has said. The comment came just hours after the French president claimed he had convinced Trump otherwise in a major TV interview."
Syria: Trump still favors timely withdrawal despite Macron assurances of long-term engagement | DW | 16.04.2018

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

And what City are you talking about? This way I can fact check to see if one did crash there. Don't you just hate fact checking?

The use of Chemicals changed everything. And the covering up by Russia as well. You don't like it? Too bad. We don't need to ask your permission. Glad Trump finally came up with that.
But you do actually need to ask permission. Otherwise it is a violation of international agreements.

Here, John Kerry can explain it to you.

Not exactly a confirmation but the "rebels" he´s praising aren´t any different.

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

But you do actually need to ask permission. Otherwise it is a violation of international agreements.

But you don't believe in international agreements.

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

The point was however, that Kerry understood clearly that Russia was in Syria legitimately to repress ISIS and that the US had no legitimacy being there and sought to capitalize off ISIS.

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

But you don't believe in international agreements.

What do you base that statement on?

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

The point was however, that Kerry understood clearly that Russia was in Syria legitimately to repress ISIS and that the US had no legitimacy being there and sought to capitalize off ISIS.

Here´s more:

Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

Here´s more:

Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria

Lol, you can't make this shit up. And it is condoned by Americans, well most anyway.

On an unrelated note, I just watched this video and thought you might find it interesting if you haven't already seen it.

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

After the smoke clears, Assad has a date in the Hague for war crimes. The rest of the world needs to make sure he gets there as quickly as possible. And this should include Russia as well. But Russia doesn't think so. Russia has tied up the UN making ineffective so it's up to pretty much NATO to get the job done. Even with Turkey acting like it is, it still wants the same thing we do in the end. Assad in prison or hung, Iran booted out of Syria and ISIS destroyed. Of course, they seem to have another agenda that will put them at odds with Iraq but that's another story.

Here´s more:

Lol, you can't make this shit up. And it is condoned by Americans, well most anyway.

On an unrelated note, I just watched this video and thought you might find it interesting if you haven't already seen it.

I saw that. There are parts of some Tomahawks. Goes with the territory. But most of the parts are from Syrian Aircraft and Munitions. The group that the Russians claim did the actual gas attack do not have the facilities to make the stuff, store it nor launch it. Russia is just covering for Assad and his band of criminals. It takes labs to make the stuff (the labs leveled). It takes storage (they were left alone to prevent spreading the stuff), and the delivery vehicles (leveled). Pretty much, it takes a government to manufacture, store and deliver the mass destruction weapons. Yes, it happened in Japan but Japan was really, really sloppy in their prevention. They aren't anymore. Right now, the only countries with the capability to manufacture, store and deliver the weapons are the United States (the US has been destroying it and has dismantled the labs), Russia (who claims that they don't have any but it's a pretty goo bet they do have), Pakastan, North Korea, China and Syria. There are sites that Syria refuses the UN inspectors from visiting. Sound familiar?

McRocket Operative, I suspect you are here on Bashaar the Bastard's behalf.

In English, we call the first letter consonantal rhythm of the three Bs 'alliteration'.

McRocket Operative, I suspect you are here on Bashaar the Bastard's behalf.

In English, we call the first letter consonantal rhythm of the three Bs 'alliteration'.

Blah, blah, blah.

Still waiting for that link that proves that a) there actually was a gas attack; and b) that (if there was one) that Assad instigated it.

So far...you have presented ZIP.

Bashaar the Basterd has been condemned by the free world, and McRocket Operative only digs Assad's grave deeper.

Bashaar the Basterd has been condemned by the free world, and McRocket Operative only digs Assad's grave deeper.

And still you present ZERO unbiased evidence of the supposed attack.

Your lame attempts at deflection aren't fooling anyone with a properly working brain....you got squat.

zip, nada, bupkis, zero.

You have ZERO, unbiased, factual evidence.

Bu bye now.

Your lame attempts at deflection aren't fooling anyone with a properly working brain....you got squat.

zip, nada, bupkis, zero.

Bu bye now.
Jakey is a war troll and supports anything his government does. You don´t need to argue with him on that.

What Russian and Syrian bots post does not matter in the slightest.

They have lost before they have started.

zip, nada, bupkis, zero.

Bu bye now.
Jakey is a war troll and supports anything his government does. You don´t need to argue with him on that.
Most of the world does not accept what you bot post. Assad is guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity. His time will come to face the hangman.

zip, nada, bupkis, zero.

Bu bye now.

Thanks for the heads up.

Forum List

Back