🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Open borders and open trade

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Now that we know Hillary is for both why isn't that the biggest issue?

Why when she said you have to have two points of view, one for private and one for public, why isn't that the issue?

Why does the right even join in the childish behavior of the left wing? They are trying to deflect from the real damning information released this weekend.

Last edited:
Because the GOP establishment, Democrats, and the MSM are in lock step support for it that's why. When thousands of hard working middle class Americans lose their jobs to Mexico, China, etc. well it sucks to be them, they should not have voted for these traitors.

If voters want open borders and to work for a bucket of rice, that is their prerogative. As for me, I agree with Michael Moore that Trump is the Molotov Cocktail that the middle-class is tossing at the establishment in DC. If Hillary wins the system collapses, like Obamacare....

The globalized economy creates jobs and economic prosperity.

Open borders translates to competitive labor.

The problem is the government acting as the middle man for both.

Stolen from this web site, seems to sum up my feelings and I am thinking a lot of Trump supporters. That is why even with the press fully behind Hillary she just can't seem to get very far ahead. This will pass but what Hillary has done will not pass. Next week maybe we can talk about reall issues like her open border and open trade comments.

From the following site's comments. Condoleezza Rice - Timeline | Facebook

"We don't care if the guy swears... or how many times he's been married...or who he voted for, or what his income tax return shows. We want the problems fixed. Yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. We know he's not a racist, or bad to women, or all the other things the liberal media is trying to label him with. We know he's raised a good family, and that says a lot about him.

The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republican Party is two faced & gutless, and illegals are everywhere and Muslims are openly trying to hurt this country and make the civilized world adjust to them. We want it all fixed!

We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly, Rosie O'Donnell, and so many of the elected establishment. We don't care that Rubio, Ryan, the Bush's, and so many other top old and new Republicans refuse to endorse him for their own selfish reasons, and we know what they are. We don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorists, we don't care that he tried some businesses that didn't work out.

This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims, where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in, AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED. And TRUMP is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.

We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic and Republican Party. We're angry about the Iran deal, the budget, treatment of Israel, military weakness, lobbyists, special interests, overpaid politicians with their self serving bills and back room deals, trade deals, loss of jobs, manipulated economic numbers, businesses fleeing, and even the phoney pay for play Clinton Foundation.

Americans are no longer going to be fooled, and the movement is out to change the direction we're taking. Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money holding him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, and all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, he's flexible, and he's also not a politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

Public service has become elected greed. This may be our only chance to have a non-politician, despite his flaws, try and correct the mess, at least for 4 years. We must take the shot, because the consequences of putting Hillary Clinton in office are frightening. There is a tidal wave happening, and its going to overcome much of what's happened to this country."

How do you justify the dumping of products made by virtual slave labor and the employment requirements made on US industry? I don't understand the left wing. They are now crying open borders and open trade, because Hillary said so, but they berate Trump because his ties were not made in America. How in the f..k can liberals be so damn two faced?

Why when she said you have to have two points of view, one for private and one for private why isn't that the issue?

Why does the right even join in the childish behavior of the left wing? They are trying to deflect from the real damning information released this weekend.

Because they don't give a shit. They are too busy trying to hide it.

Really? How has the E.U worked out for everyone? Are you saying that sovereignty has no place???

How do you justify the dumping of products made by virtual slave labor and the employment requirements made on US industry?

What do you mean by the highlighted?

As to the latter, I do not justify that. Government middlemen are the issue.

They are now crying open borders and open trade, because Hillary said so, but they berate Trump because his ties were not made in America. How in the f..k can liberals be so damn two faced?

Not sure how the liberal statist complex relates to what I just said.

Why when she said you have to have two points of view, one for private and one for public, why isn't that the issue?

I want to personally thank you for waking up Onyx.

Really? How has the E.U worked out for everyone?

False equivalency.

The EU was not singularly free trade. It instituted further transnational government and regulations.

Are you saying that sovereignty has no place???

A globalized economy is different than a one world order.

False equivalency.

The EU was not singularly free trade. It instituted further transnational government and regulations.

How can you globalize without tariffs that doesn't put the worker of manufactured goods at a disadvantage? If I can manufacture goods with forced/slave labor, how can those that get paid a living wage compete? The E.U has no borders and it has not worked out all that well since their alleged "elected" officials answer to the E.U council of unelected officials that work on behalf of the banking oligarchs, no???

upload_2016-10-8_22-6-26.png

False equivalency.

How can you globalize without tariffs that doesn't put the worker of manufactured goods at a disadvantage? If I can manufacture goods with forced/slave labor, how can those that get paid a living wage compete? The E.U has no borders and it has not worked out all that well since their alleged "elected" officials answer to the E.UC council of unlected officials that work on behalf of the banking oligarchs???
Oh no!
PLEASE!
I IMPLORE OF YOU!
DON'T ASK THE GREAT AND ALL WISE ONXY SUCH STUPID QUESTIONS!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open borders = People with much shittier values and thus less wealth want to move to the USA to transform it into their old country with no wealth.

UK figured it out, it's not a good deal if you are the one on top of your game. Same applies to free trade within reason.

Forum List

Back