🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Open borders and open trade

The coolest thing about non-brain functioning Neo-Cons is that when they have no sensible answer they click the smiley.

And you just keep speaking nonsense. Share some examples where tariffs have worked.

You have yet to tell us if you live off your Investments.
I will presume you do.
You are frozen in the past.
The technology of today allows non-Ricardian Free Trade to employ non-citizens, here and abroad, without sacrificing inventory.
The US has done so and produced a nation of food servers.
Tell me that's good.

I know it's good for YOU.
Tell me it's good for 98% of Americans.

Tariffs will return you and the owners and managers of MNCs to a normal income and relieve millions of people from serving coffee.
I know you shutter at the thought.

Really? Even thought that has never happened? How will it do that exactly?

I move my factory to China and can't sell as much product as I used to.
I am making less money and my wife and 30 mistresses need new implants since it's been 15 years since the last implants.
I have to have my analysts figure out at which point in sales I have to start firing more and more people (not so easy to do in China when you have a commitment with the Chinese government to maintain a certain workforce plus pay off local officials) and selling some of my estates and giving up some of my mistresses.
More than one company will reverse engineer your product, make a few changes and fill the gap left by you.
You either move back or your screwed.
Of course you now only have 5 mansions and only one mistress left (your well endowed secretary).

Yes, I worked on Wall Street.

I can't pretend that makes sense. Are you drunk?
I worked on Wall Street and heard conversations that make Donald Trump sound like the Pope.

Of course we can forego Tariffs; which, by the way, I don't agree with Tariffs.

Unfucking believable.

What a lying sack of shit. After half a dozen conversations where you verbally supported tariffs, you are just going to nonchalant say you do not agree with tariffs?

I bet you didn't vote for Obama or Bush either :laugh:

He's a confused idiot....
Nope...I want to make YOU guys miserable by destroying those who think like your sick minds.

Yes every economist knows nothing. You really are a dummy.

Of course we can forego Tariffs; which, by the way, I don't agree with Tariffs.

Unfucking believable.

What a lying sack of shit. After half a dozen conversations where you verbally supported tariffs, you are just going to nonchalant say you do not agree with tariffs?

I bet you didn't vote for Obama or Bush either :laugh:

Nope...I want to make YOU guys miserable by destroying those who think like your sick minds.

Yes every economist knows nothing. You really are a dummy.
I know economists who work at major Universities and get paid to publish in order to remain employed.
They are paid to love Free Trade.
I assure you I live in a much more erudite community that do you.

Right, well I already knew he was an idiot and intellectually dishonest.

That was a straight up cop out though. Just admit when you are wrong rather than trying to bullshit me.
Tariffs would be much too kind for people who have ruined millions of lives since RayGun.
I want to see these bastards lose most of what they stole.

Tariffs would be much too kind for people who have ruined millions of lives since RayGun.

What they stole?

You mean what they earned through voluntarily associated trade interactions?

What they stole?

You mean what they earned through voluntarily associated trade interactions?
They contributed to campaigns and handed Legislation over the table.
I never voted for Citibank or AT&T or Chase Manhattan or Microsoft or Oracle or IBM or GE to run my country.
They simply had the money to support the soulless bastards running for office.

I never voted for Citibank or AT&T or Chase Manhattan or Microsoft or Oracle or IBM or GE to run my country.

I agree with the sentiment, but the reality is that these are the same soulless bastards currently lobbying the government for protectionist policies.

Walter Block was not lying. The whole idea behind protectionism is to safeguard those corporations you despise from the harsh realities of capitalism.

quote-protectionism-is-a-misnomer-the-only-people-protected-by-tariffs-quotas-and-trade-restrictions-walter-block-52-35-52.jpg

I agree with the sentiment, but the reality is that these are the same soulless bastards currently lobbying the government for protectionist policies.

Walter Block was not lying. The whole idea behind protectionism is to safeguard those corporations you despise from the harsh realities of capitalism.

quote-protectionism-is-a-misnomer-the-only-people-protected-by-tariffs-quotas-and-trade-restrictions-walter-block-52-35-52.jpg
You have just invalidated yourself COMPLETELY with your text.
These companies are THE WORST offenders of Business Visas and Off-Shoring on the planet.
I simply can't believe you are that ignorant.
Not ONE Neo-Con I know would have the BALLS to state what you just stated.

These companies are THE WORST offenders of Business Visas and Off-Shoring on the planet.

Lol, I am ignorant.

You call me that as you once again conflate tariffs with offshoring.

Lol, I am ignorant.

Post 187 invalidates ANYTHING you have to say in regards to contemporary economics.
Every idea you hold in your head has been irrelevant since at least the mid 2000s in terms of what can be accomplished with technology.
Get out of your basement and discover the real world.
You are embarrassing yourself.

Lol, I am ignorant.

I have explained and you have responded with Economic Theories that have been technologically irrelevant since the mid-2000s.

Now that we know Hillary is for both why isn't that the biggest issue?

Why when she said you have to have two points of view, one for private and one for public, why isn't that the issue?

Why does the right even join in the childish behavior of the left wing? They are trying to deflect from the real damning information released this weekend.

Hacked emails show excerpts of paid Hillary speeches...

She Dreams Of 'Open Trade and Open Borders'...

'You need both public and private position'...

Sanders supporters seethe...

2,000 Messages From Podesta Exposed...

Campaign Coordinating With Soros Org...

Forum List

Back