🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Open borders and open trade

Yeah mate, I stopped arguing with you morons when I realized you two were incapable or being intellectually honest or rational.

Just keep preaching to the voices inside your head.

I know more than you...infinitely more.
To be honest it doesn't take much to know even a little bit more than Onyx about real life.

I tell ya what...tonight has been a real "eye opener"....I didn't realize that someone could be that fucking stupid...and we had the misfortune of posting to two of them......SMH......

Of course we have pretty much every economist on our side.

When both Friedrich Hayek and John Keynes can agree on something, you know it must be true.

That and all the logic, history, and facts that prove it is true.
HISTORY proves them right?
You must have SOME ego.

Yeah mate, I stopped arguing with you morons when I realized you two were incapable or being intellectually honest or rational.

Just keep preaching to the voices inside your head.

To be honest it doesn't take much to know even a little bit more than Onyx about real life.

I tell ya what...tonight has been a real "eye opener"....I didn't realize that someone could be that fucking stupid...and we had the misfortune of posting to two of them......SMH......

And who PAYS these economists?
Please don't make me go through this again.

Germany has quite a bit of free trade in that EU...
The coolest thing about non-brain functioning Neo-Cons is that when they have no sensible answer they click the smiley.

And you just keep speaking nonsense. Share some examples where tariffs have worked.

You have yet to tell us if you live off your Investments.
I will presume you do.
You are frozen in the past.
The technology of today allows non-Ricardian Free Trade to employ non-citizens, here and abroad, without sacrificing inventory.
The US has done so and produced a nation of food servers.
Tell me that's good.

I know it's good for YOU.
Tell me it's good for 98% of Americans.

Tariffs will return you and the owners and managers of MNCs to a normal income and relieve millions of people from serving coffee.
I know you shutter at the thought.

Really? Even thought that has never happened? How will it do that exactly?

I move my factory to China and can't sell as much product as I used to.
I am making less money and my wife and 30 mistresses need new implants since it's been 15 years since the last implants.
I have to have my analysts figure out at which point in sales I have to start firing more and more people (not so easy to do in China when you have a commitment with the Chinese government to maintain a certain workforce plus pay off local officials) and selling some of my estates and giving up some of my mistresses.
More than one company will reverse engineer your product, make a few changes and fill the gap left by you.
You either move back or your screwed.
Of course you now only have 5 mansions and only one mistress left (your well endowed secretary).

Yes, I worked on Wall Street.

I can't pretend that makes sense. Are you drunk?

That really depends on the economist.

Learn from history:

Hawley-Smoot Tariff
: The highest protective tariff in US history. It was designed to protect American farmers and manufacturers from foreign competition.
-Although the desired effect was to protect American business, the increased tariff did the opposite. By reducing the flow of goods into the United States, the tariff prevented other countries from earning American currency to buy American goods. The tariff made unemployment worse in industries that could no longer export goods to Europe. Many countries retaliated by raising their own tariffs. Within a few years, world trade had fallen more than 40 percent.

That really depends on the economist.

Sooooo, tariffs on American made goods to China is working to the detriment of the Chinese how, exactly??? HOLY fuck but are you ever a dumb fuck.....

Germany has quite a bit of free trade in that EU...
The coolest thing about non-brain functioning Neo-Cons is that when they have no sensible answer they click the smiley.

And you just keep speaking nonsense. Share some examples where tariffs have worked.

You have yet to tell us if you live off your Investments.
I will presume you do.
You are frozen in the past.
The technology of today allows non-Ricardian Free Trade to employ non-citizens, here and abroad, without sacrificing inventory.
The US has done so and produced a nation of food servers.
Tell me that's good.

I know it's good for YOU.
Tell me it's good for 98% of Americans.

Tariffs will return you and the owners and managers of MNCs to a normal income and relieve millions of people from serving coffee.
I know you shutter at the thought.

These two idiots that we have been responding to are the wet dream of the global elites....un-fucking real.....

No, we just understand economics.
Of course we can forego Tariffs; which, by the way, I don't agree with Tariffs.
I would pass Legislation that does the following for any company that went Fortune 1,000 since 1980...
I divest 80% of the assets of the Directors and/or their estates, as well as the CEOs.
I tell them that any of their operations that serve the US MUST be located in the US totally manned by US citizens, or they go to jail 1 year for every American they fired via Off-Shoring and Business Visa.

In my opinion, if GE wants to serve the rest of the world via India and Japan that's THEIR business.

I watch Investors shit in their pants,

Learn from history:

Hawley-Smoot Tariff
: The highest protective tariff in US history. It was designed to protect American farmers and manufacturers from foreign competition.
-Although the desired effect was to protect American business, the increased tariff did the opposite. By reducing the flow of goods into the United States, the tariff prevented other countries from earning American currency to buy American goods. The tariff made unemployment worse in industries that could no longer export goods to Europe. Many countries retaliated by raising their own tariffs. Within a few years, world trade had fallen more than 40 percent.

World trade???? We need it for what reason other than to enrich the central bankers???

Silence! The wall of wisdom has spoken.

quote-manufacturing-and-commercial-monopolies-owe-their-origin-not-to-a-tendency-imminent-ludwig-von-mises-20-15-09.jpg

quote-in-a-regime-of-free-trade-and-free-economic-intercourse-it-would-be-of-little-consequence-john-maynard-keynes-119-94-29.jpg

quote-complete-free-trade-is-not-politically-feasible-why-because-it-s-only-in-the-general-milton-friedman-116-0-099.jpg

quote-no-nation-was-ever-ruined-by-trade-benjamin-franklin-65405.jpg

quote-globalization-and-free-trade-do-spur-economic-growth-and-they-lead-to-lower-prices-on-robert-reich-24-22-72.jpg

quote-protectionism-is-a-misnomer-the-only-people-protected-by-tariffs-quotas-and-trade-restrictions-walter-block-52-35-52.jpg

Learn from history:

Hawley-Smoot Tariff
Opinions differ on Hawley...but one thing's for sure, whenever the REAL effect on America (positive) is posted on Wikipedia, 1,000 Neo-Cons come out of the woodwork to repost the same crap you just posted.

And just why do I care if another country can afford US currency when YOU don't even care if an American can afford food?

Learn from history:

Hawley-Smoot Tariff

World trade???? We need it for what reason other than to enrich the central bankers???

Yes people talked like you right before the great depression.

Silence! The wall of wisdom has spoken.

quote-manufacturing-and-commercial-monopolies-owe-their-origin-not-to-a-tendency-imminent-ludwig-von-mises-20-15-09.jpg

quote-in-a-regime-of-free-trade-and-free-economic-intercourse-it-would-be-of-little-consequence-john-maynard-keynes-119-94-29.jpg

quote-complete-free-trade-is-not-politically-feasible-why-because-it-s-only-in-the-general-milton-friedman-116-0-099.jpg

quote-no-nation-was-ever-ruined-by-trade-benjamin-franklin-65405.jpg

quote-globalization-and-free-trade-do-spur-economic-growth-and-they-lead-to-lower-prices-on-robert-reich-24-22-72.jpg

quote-protectionism-is-a-misnomer-the-only-people-protected-by-tariffs-quotas-and-trade-restrictions-walter-block-52-35-52.jpg
Benjamin Franklin doesn't mention the word "Free".
You DO realize that Robert Reich is currently on a "Oops! Did I ever fuck up with that Free Trade statement" tour.

Unfucking believable.

What a lying sack of shit. After half a dozen conversations where you verbally supported tariffs, you are just going to nonchalant say you do not agree with tariffs?

I bet you didn't vote for Obama or Bush either :laugh:

Learn from history:

Hawley-Smoot Tariff
Opinions differ on Hawley...but one thing's for sure, whenever the REAL effect on America (positive) is posted on Wikipedia, 1,000 Neo-Cons come out of the woodwork to repost the same crap you just posted.

And just why do I care if another country can afford US currency when YOU don't even care if an American can afford food?

If you want Americans to have higher wages increase the minimum wage. Why do all this stupidity and hope maybe wages will go up a little. What good are increased wages if you dramatically increase the cost of goods?

Learn from history:

Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Yes people talked like you right before the great depression.
Milton says the Great Depression was from over investment overseas.
You really ought to keep up with the fool's YouTube videos.

Unfucking believable.

What a lying sack of shit. After half a dozen conversations where you verbally supported tariffs, you are just going to nonchalant say you do not agree with tariffs?

He's a confused idiot....

Unfucking believable.

Tariffs would work but I would rather tear out the hearts of the ruthless bastards who put us in this situation in the first place.
You really gotta learn how to be flexible.

Unfucking believable.

Nope...I want to make YOU guys miserable by destroying those who think like your sick minds.

Right, well I already knew he was an idiot and intellectually dishonest.

That was a straight up cop out though. Just admit when you are wrong rather than trying to bullshit me.

Forum List

Back