"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

Really...

So who calls people they don't know "pussy" and "puffball" and "butch" and "metrosexual"? Philatelists?
I've not heard that terminology in even longer. In some cases not at all. :eusa_think:

Femidudes are pussies.. You should like it..

Is that supposed to be an answer to yesterday's puzzler?

Doesn't work, unless you want to define femidude and then equate them.

But you won't. Because you're ... you're a.... what is the word?

Buffoon.

The Alpha Male is hott, sensual, arrogant, strong, protective.. Women want all of those traits in their man.

Only a stupid woman would want an arrogant man. Only stupid women see strength as something physical and domineering, aggressive and abrasive. You seem to fit the bill LG.

It is strength of character that makes a man desirable.

Last edited:
The Alpha Male is hott, sensual, arrogant, strong, protective.. Women want all of those traits in their man.

Only a stupid woman would want an arrogant man. Only stupid women see strength as something physical and domineering, aggressive and abrasive. You seem to fit the bill LG.

Feminist men are defined by their lack of character. Not that you would know anything about a man with character, given your limited and failed contact with the opposite sex in the offline world.

Feminist men are defined by their lack of character. Not that you would know anything about a man with character, given your limited and failed contact with the opposite sex in the offline world.

Thanks for illustrating my point. :lmao:

Thanks for illustrating my point. :lmao:

You have made no coherent point.

Last edited:
According to current statistics, I believe women are in general more highly educated than men. Women are surpassing men in earning college and university degress, in earning graduate degrees, etc. This has been happening over the past 2 or 3 decades. Won't be long now, fellas, we wimmin gonna take over the world!! :D And the men will be just muscular has beens and sex toys. :badgrin:

However, men have the power to take it back, if they wanted to.
They won't, but they could.

:lame2:

Obviously they don't have the power; if they did, they would have taken it back already.

Your claim they don't want to take it back is BS. It's evident in this thread and in every other discussion about 'feminism' that most men do not like the idea of women having more power than they do. Your claim is the type of lame thing people say when they don't really have the power or ability to do what they actually want to do. Like some fool telling a bigger guy "I could beat the shit out of you if I wanted to, but I just don't want to." Men no longer have the power to take back anything. It is not about physically over powering women anymore; it is about having the intellectual capabilities and the strength of character to do so. As a social unit: men just don't have that power.

The only way women have obtained "equality" is through the court system AFTER men allowed them the power to access it.

If men wanted to (and they do not in mass) they could force you and other women to do whatever they wished you to.

Now again, I'm not advocating it, nor am I desirous of it, I'm just saying that it would happen if a huge majority of men demanded it, and were willing to fight for it physically.

You and other women would lose. Period.

Again, it would never happen. We are far passed those times.

However, men have the power to take it back, if they wanted to.
They won't, but they could.

Obviously they don't have the power; if they did, they would have taken it back already.

Your claim they don't want to take it back is BS. It's evident in this thread and in every other discussion about 'feminism' that most men do not like the idea of women having more power than they do. Your claim is the type of lame thing people say when they don't really have the power or ability to do what they actually want to do. Like some fool telling a bigger guy "I could beat the shit out of you if I wanted to, but I just don't want to." Men no longer have the power to take back anything. It is not about physically over powering women anymore; it is about having the intellectual capabilities and the strength of character to do so. As a social unit: men just don't have that power.

The only way women have obtained "equality" is through the court system AFTER men allowed them the power to access it.

If men wanted to (and they do not in mass) they could force you and other women to do whatever they wished you to.

Now again, I'm not advocating it, nor am I desirous of it, I'm just saying that it would happen if a huge majority of men demanded it, and were willing to fight for it physically.

Keep telling yourself that. :badgrin:

btw: it is past, not passed. (words often confused, English 100, Preparatory Writing -- at your local community college.) ;)

Last edited:

Keep telling yourself that. :badgrin:

btw: it is past, not passed.

It's not necessary for me to keep telling myself. Facts speak for themselves.

On average, men are physically superior to women. If they wanted to dominate women, they could at any time.

It doesn't matter what you think, or what I think, it's simply a fact of nature. Men were superior to women thousands of years ago, and they are today as well.

It's a matter of what men wish to do with that superiority. As individuals, nothing will happen. However, if at any point men in mass decided to dominate women they could at any time.

It won't happen, but it could. Your denial and argument is with nature, not I.

Physical domination was relevant thousands of years ago: it is not relevant now.

It could become relevant again at any time.

Look at the attacks on women now. What if all men were wife beaters ? What if all men raped at will ? I don't see women being able to stop it now, even with the help of the legal system.
The only thing that protects you, is that only a small percentage of men practice such behavior. You and all women would be in grave jeopardy should men in mass decided to revert to such detestable behavior.

Physical domination was relevant thousands of years ago: it is not relevant now.

It could become relevant again at any time.

Look at the attacks on women now. What if all men were wife beaters ? What if all men raped at will ? I don't see women being able to stop it now, even with the help of the legal system.
The only thing that protects you, is that only a small percentage of men practice such behavior. You and all women would be in grave jeopardy should men in mass decided to revert to such detestable behavior.

You will have to do a little paradigm shift it seems. However, to address your points: the idea of physical strength being needed to hold on to or regain power is moot (having little or no practical relevance). Females can operate mechanical power as well as men. Your argument is based on an archiac way of seeing the world, and, I suspect, a great deal of intentional blindness and desperation.

Last edited:

Thanks for the neg- I sent you positive rep.. for being a hag.. stay that way.. No one wants your ugly ass anyhow.

A liberal with character???
:lol::lol::lol:

You just illustrate my point about you when you assume that a liberal man has a weak character and a liberal woman is an ugly hag. Don't you see how stupid it is to have such assumptions and to make such claims? It doesn't advance your position one iota, quite the reverse.

Last edited:
You just illustrate my point about you when you assume that a liberal man has a weak character and a liberal woman is an ugly hag. Don't you see how stupid it is to have such assumptions and to make such claims? It doesn't advance your position one iota, quite the reverse.

Nah.. actually there's an abundance of proof that exists on both accounts. Leftist women are homely, butch, and pretty much hags. There are a FEW exceptions. I'll allow the greatest liar (Obama) of all President's to stand for the character of the leftist male. He is the perfect Posterboy for the Metrosexual liberal.

Nah.. actually there's an abundance of proof that exists on both accounts. Leftist women are homely, butch, and pretty much hags. There are a FEW exceptions. I'll allow the greatest liar (Obama) of all President's to stand for the character of the leftist male. He is the perfect Posterboy for the Metrosexual liberal.

:dig:

You have amazing powers of persuasion. :badgrin:

BTW: you were quick to say you pos repped me; however, you failed to mention that whilst doing so, you called me a ****. Such a nice lady you are.

(I hope you do recognize sarcasm.)

Well, I don't do endless back and forth bickering, so I'm done here. Suffice it to say you are very, very transparent.

:dig:

You have amazing powers of persuasion. :badgrin:

BTW: you were quick to say you pos repped me; however, you failed to mention that whilst doing so, you called me a ****. Such a nice lady you are.

(I hope you do recognize sarcasm.)

Well, I don't do endless back and forth bickering, so I'm done here. Suffice it to say you are very, very transparent.

LMAO Whining about positive rep.. that's a new one.. :lol:

Forum List

Back