"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

Trust me when I tell you that I can hold my own and have NO PROBLEM what so ever getting a date.. never have. So your pre-ejaculated spunk backfired and hit you square between the eyes.

Ya, you fuck drunks in a bar, bravo! :lol: That's not a relationship. :lol:

All too easy to make the true Misogynist show his hand..

You're the one who picks up drunks in a bar and fucks them, I just call'em as I see'em, you're a slut, no wonder you don't have a man. :lol:

Ya, you fuck drunks in a bar, bravo! :lol: That's not a relationship. :lol:

You're the one who picks up drunks in a bar and fucks them, I just call'em as I see'em, you're a slut, no wonder you don't have a man. :lol:

^^^ The true liberal MetroSexual mindset which is thoroughly misogynistic whenever they have their itty bitty fweelings hurt. :lol:

It is interesting in that the woman doesn't allow comments in her videos. "I am such a strong an independent woman that I refuse to here other points of view that might force me to question my skewed perspective of reality".

Same thing with the loony lezbo feminist in the OP's video.

Left liberals want to do all of the talking but hate to hear any feedback about their idiotic ideas.

That's due to the way that packs of misogynist manchildren will always spam the comments with talk like "Suck my dick, bitch", along with much worse.

If the "feminists are awful!" crowd would start acting like grownups, they would find women might be willing to speak with them. But they'd rather just cry about how awful those feminists are for not wasting any time on whiny psychopaths.

If you really want to "rebut" her, nothing's stopping you from making your own youtube video. You can even open up the comments. So get off your lazy ass and do so.

Yep. Then followed by the usual sexist comments of "well....anyone that doesn't conform to my way of thinking obviously ain't getting any".

When.. actually... it's probably the other way around in most cases. :cuckoo::D

That's due to the way that packs of misogynist manchildren will always spam the comments with talk like "Suck my dick, bitch", along with much worse.

If the "feminists are awful!" crowd would start acting like grownups, they would find women might be willing to speak with them. But they'd rather just whine about how awful those feminists are for not wasting any time on whiny psychopaths.

If you really want to "rebut" her, nothing's stopping you from making your own youtube video. You can even open up the comments. So get off your lazy ass and do so.

You know damn well it is the other way around.

She would get a thoughtful response, and being unable to respond, she would say, "you have a small dick, you can't get women, you are a psychopath".

When in reality, all she is doing is projecting her own anti social tendencies. Opening up for comments would expose her flawed ideology, and her personal character flaws. And expose her hatred for men is a product of her flaws.

This would require introspection she isn't capable of. Its easier to create boogeymen and demonize "shitty men" for your loneliness, spitefulness and depression.

Strawman/Assuming the Conclusion fallacy. No point presented.

Mamooth is entirely correct; this thread has long since devolved into an orgy of desperately defensive testosteronial butthurt. Case in point: "loony lezbo feminist". Born entirely out of fear and ignorance. But mostly fear.

Ya think ?? :lol:

^^^ The true liberal MetroSexual mindset which is thoroughly misogynistic whenever they have their itty bitty fweelings hurt. :redface:

You give yourselves to much credit to be able to hurt my feelings, lol, as if. :lol:
She likes picking up men in a bar and fucking them, how does that make me a misogynist? Maybe you should look the word up. Because I have nothing against sluts, I was just pointing something out. Don't shoot the messenger.:eusa_hand:

BDSM is high theater. You agree before hand to the rules. It then ends or it doesn't.

This is above and beyond bullshit.

^^^ The true liberal MetroSexual mindset which is thoroughly misogynistic whenever they have their itty bitty fweelings hurt. :redface:

You give yourselves to much credit to be able to hurt my feelings, lol, as if. :lol:
She likes picking up men in a bar and fucking them, how does that make me a misogynist? Maybe you should look the word up. Because I have nothing against sluts, I was just pointing something out. Don't shoot the messenger.:eusa_hand:

This is why I love this forum and that it's open to the public to see.. People who lurk can see people like the Queen above who got his fweelings hurt so he started throwing out terminology like slut, etc.. It's always the left who screech and whine the loudest about racism and misogyny - yet every single time they are the ones guilty of it and to try to cover for their sexist attitude, he doubles down on stupid and continues to throw the sexist slurs.. That is a true misogynist.

Feminists are a threat to males with an inferiority complex, like RWH and Sunni.

I don't know why you think any Alpha male is threatened by a woman?? You sound insane, you honestly do. Come in to a circle of soft beautiful girls and you will hear us purrr and moan about the very strong Alpha male.. I've never ever heard one woman gush over a feminized male.. NOT EVER and that's the truth.

Who the hell wants a weak male? We live in a world of strong males and a nation of weak males will one day lose to the rest of the world.

You can actually be a strong male without being a douche. I've seen it done. ;)

This is why I love this forum and that it's open to the public to see.. People who lurk can see people like the Queen above who got his fweelings hurt so he started throwing out terminology like slut, etc.. It's always the left who screech and whine the loudest about racism and misogyny - yet every single time they are the ones guilty of it and to try to cover for their sexist attitude, he doubles down on stupid and continues to throw the sexist slurs.. That is a true misogynist.
Slut in this context isn't a sexist slur, it the truth! :lol: she likes to pick men up in bars and fuck them. Why, you have another word for that behaviour?

Slut in this context isn't a sexist slur, it the truth! :lol: she likes to pick men up in bars and fuck them. Why, you have another word for that behaviour?

I don't ever engage in behavior like that.. I have too much self respect but I thought liberals were the ones who preached that women should be free of labels to do whatever the hell they wanted to do? Like I said, Misogynist..

I've not heard anyone use that terminology in a very long time.. Who calls women sluts and especially ones they don't know? LEFTISTS - Wear it.. you earned it - Misogynist.

I don't ever engage in behavior like that.. I have too much self respect but I thought liberals were the ones who preached that women should be free of labels to do whatever the hell they wanted to do? Like I said, Misogynist..
Shut up, you don't even know what the word means. :lol:

I've not heard anyone use that terminology in a very long time.. Who calls women sluts and especially ones they don't know? LEFTISTS - Wear it.. you earned it - Misogynist.

Really...

So who calls people they don't know "pussy" and "puffball" and "butch" and "metrosexual"? Philatelists?
I've not heard that terminology in even longer. In some cases not at all. :eusa_think:

Shut up, you don't even know what the word means. :lol:

Listen well you putrid piece of horse shit.. I find you thoroughly repugnant after your display in the Intro section trashing a homeless man and his kids. You're on my ignore list.. You are straight up garbage.

Really...

So who calls people they don't know "pussy" and "puffball" and "butch" and "metrosexual"? Philatelists?
I've not heard that terminology in even longer. In some cases not at all. :eusa_think:

Femidudes are pussies.. You should like it..

Really...

Femidudes are pussies.. You should like it..

Is that supposed to be an answer to yesterday's puzzler?

Doesn't work, unless you want to define femidude and then equate them.

But you won't. Because you're ... you're a.... what is the word?

Forum List

Back