"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

I don't think the guy is being phased by being called a racist.

I think this guy is more of a Geert Wilders muslim hating type. He hates Muslims because they threaten his secular liberal culture of homosexuality and feminism, which he thinks defines western culture.

He is just a dumb neo-con, I wouldn't bother with him. Unfortunately, I am embarrassed to say, I once held the same views as him before I became a proper traditionalist, rightist, nationalist.

I'd be embarrassed to be you as well.:lmao:

Anyways, where in the world are there Muslims stripping in a club? It's just proof that they couldn't make any money at it, that's all.
This is what neo-cons have been reduced to. They pride themselves on the fact that they have strip clubs writ large.

Instead of working to restore traditional western culture, christian culture, they support preserving this modern degenerate culture under the guise of their favorite buzzword, "freedom".

Why are you so scared of strip clubs? They might show you what you're missing? :D
Even Jesus fucked a prostitute and Mohammed was a pedophile, meaning you guys have no clue who you're worshipping. :lmao:

She would get a thoughtful response,

You could give it another thoughtful response like "You poor little wimmin' only have rights because us generous men allow you to, so you should fall to your knees and thank us generous men for not giving you daily beatdowns".

Has no one told you that ugly patronizing sexism of that nature is not considered by rational and moral people to be a "thoughtful response"? It's considered something more like a pathology.

and being unable to respond, she would say, "you have a small dick, you can't get women, you are a psychopath".

A fine pre-emptive whine. As expected. The constant whining about how those awful feminists are so meeeeeeeeaaaaaaaan is one of defining characteristics of the feminist-haters. Your perpetual victimhood act disgusts all people, men and women, so there's no need for you to keep making it a gender issue.

You could give it another thoughtful response like "You poor little wimmin' only have rights because us generous men allow you to, so you should fall to your knees and thank us generous men for not giving you daily beatdowns".

Has no one told you that ugly patronizing sexism of that nature is not considered by rational and moral people to be a "thoughtful response"? It's considered something more like a pathology.

and being unable to respond, she would say, "you have a small dick, you can't get women, you are a psychopath".

A fine pre-emptive whine. As expected. The constant whining about how those awful feminists are so meeeeeeeeaaaaaaaan is one of defining characteristics of the feminist-haters. Your perpetual victimhood act disgusts all people, men and women, so there's no need for you to keep making it a gender issue.

OMG The irony is too much.. Perpetual victims = LIBRULS .. it's never ending.. you even want government to give you special handouts, shut down speech, etc.. it's amazing the depth of insanity you libs swim in.. it truly is. I would never call a Dominant male a perpetual victim.. Quite the opposite..

Maybe we should all get together and take up a collection to hire a male tranny for POGO so he can figure out what puffball and pussy means?

Maybe you should grow a proverbial pair and define your own terms instead of constantly running away.

Just an idea.

Why so defensive? It was a nice gesture.. There there Pogo.. :eusa_shifty: Rocky babyPuffball , sleepybye

"Defensive"???

Am I the one coming up with juvenile schoolyard terms I can't define?
Am I the one posting pictures of unknown freaks in underwear?
And insinuations of "tranny surgery"?
and "lezbos" [sic]?
and "puffballs" and "pussy"?
and "harpies" and "shrews" and "small dicks" and "Butches" and "Queens" and "poop chutes" and "bitches" and "faggots" and "metrosexuals"?

If that ain't butthurt, there's no such thing.

To paraphrase one of the butthurt:
Being unable to respond, y'all go with, "you have a small dick, you can't get women, you are a psychopath".

When in reality, all you are doing is projecting her own anti social tendencies. Opening up for comments would expose your flawed ideology, and your personal character flaws. And expose that your collective hatred for women is a product of said flaws.

This would require introspection y'all just ain't capable of. Its easier to create boogeymen and demonize "pussy men" for your loneliness, spitefulness and depression.

Yup.

ALL of which simply confirms all over again what the lady in the OP video is saying; desperate attempts to control others by force of internet insults, which only reflect on yourself. As the video notes, when you call someone "pussy" and expect it to be taken derogatorially, you're saying you hate vaginas.

That's the difference between us; I don't.

Last edited:

LOL. You ever heard of doublethink. 1984, you need to read it.

Maybe you should grow a proverbial pair and define your own terms instead of constantly running away.

Just an idea.

Why so defensive? It was a nice gesture.. There there Pogo.. :eusa_shifty: Rocky babyPuffball , sleepybye

"Defensive"???

and "lezbos" [sic]?
and "harpies" and "shrews" and "small dicks" and "Butches" and "Queens" and "poop chutes" and "bitches" and "faggots" and "metrosexuals"?

Being unable to respond, y'all go with, "you have a small dick, you can't get women, you are a psychopath".

When in reality, all you are doing is projecting her own anti social tendencies. Opening up for comments would expose your flawed ideology, and your personal character flaws. And expose that your collective hatred for women is a product of said flaws.

This would require introspection y'all just ain't capable of. Its easier to create boogeymen and demonize "pussy men" for your loneliness, spitefulness and depression.

Yup.

actually it's not that complicated--people are just laughing at you.

"Defensive"???

and "lezbos" [sic]?

Yup.

actually it's not that complicated--people are just laughing at you.

:(

Damn it you had to tell?

:nono:

Don't worry, beta-males, I'll protect you from the meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaan feminists. You feminist-haters don't have to be so scared. No evil feminist will dare speak in a manner you deem improper while I'm on the job.

Last edited:
Don't worry, beta-males, I'll protect you from the meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaan feminists. You feminist-haters don't have to be so scared. No evil feminist will dare speak in a manner you deem improper while I'm on the job.

You say that like it's a bad thing????

You have it backwards, it feminists that can't take criticism, censor their blogs and videos, and talk into a echo chamber where their views are never challenged.

You have to be a seriously delusional person if you think traditionalist portray themselves as victims. It is feminists who say are victims of this evil, oppressive and omniscent patriarchy.

My friends and I have had this discussion many times.. they come over and some times watch me here and laugh the whole time.. etc etc.. they always wonder why I REFUSE to ever date a liberal male and I've tried to tell them that they aren't real men in any sense of the word. They are feminized robotic pussies and that just does NOTHING for me but makes me nauseated.

Feminists are a threat to males with an inferiority complex, like RWH and Sunni.

She is certainly not trying to belittle or hurt guys. She is responding to something we see all too often here.

mock-----she is mocking. Sure there are some people who cuss here. Men and Women. This is another silly language control attempt

She is mocking those who use these words to belittle her fight for gender equality. She isn't trying to control language. She is simply responding to language aimed at hurting her or trying to silence her.

No, she's an idiot left wing zombie robot. Obviously a product of the indoctrination of those democrat feminist neocons who stubbornly refuse to budge beyond the 1960's and believe men and women are the same and misuse words like 'gender equality' as a result.
Men are sluts by nature and women are more selective by nature. Therefore, slut is an appropriate insult for a woman. The B and C words again are gender specific so if the gender is relevant in the insult then those insults would make sense. Wouldn't make sense to insult a man with those words.

The Alpha Male is hott, sensual, arrogant, strong, protective.. Women want all of those traits in their man.

My friends and I have had this discussion many times.. they come over and some times watch me here and laugh the whole time.. etc etc.. they always wonder why I REFUSE to ever date a liberal male and I've tried to tell them that they aren't real men in any sense of the word. They are feminized robotic pussies and that just does NOTHING for me but makes me nauseated.

You're afraid to venture out from your own Bubble.

Stop the presses.
snore.gif

Feminists are a threat to males with an inferiority complex, like RWH and Sunni.

I don't know why you think any Alpha male is threatened by a woman?? You sound insane, you honestly do. Come in to a circle of soft beautiful girls and you will hear us purrr and moan about the very strong Alpha male.. I've never ever heard one woman gush over a feminized male.. NOT EVER and that's the truth.

I don't know why you think any Alpha male is threatened by a woman?? You sound insane, you honestly do. Come in to a circle of soft beautiful girls and you will hear us purrr and moan about the very strong Alpha male.. I've never ever heard one woman gush over a feminized male.. NOT EVER and that's the truth.

Who the hell wants a weak male? We live in a world of strong males and a nation of weak males will one day lose to the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back