"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

Getting women drunk so they will lower their inhibitions has been a ploy guys have used for thousands of years. And the women liked to drink because it gave them an excuse to do things they would never do when sober.

But now these lezbo men hating feminists want to get into everyone's business and tell them what to do and what think.

And advocate for laws to enforce their radical feminist war on men. .. :doubt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzETnYEO-w

heads up ladies--if you consent to sex when you drink you are actually asking to be raped.

Basically, if a woman drinks, and a man doesn't, its rape. If both of them drink, its rape. If a man drinks and a woman doesn't, still could be that the man is committing rape.

Better get a voluntary sexual exchange contract to make sure of these things.

California Liberals Pass Bill to Regulate Sex and Show America the Control Freaks They Really Are

Better yet, lets have a police officer in the bedroom to give a breathalyzer and field sobriety test to make sure it is consensual.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzETnYEO-w

heads up ladies--if you consent to sex when you drink you are actually asking to be raped.

Basically, if a woman drinks, and a man doesn't, its rape. If both of them drink, its rape. If a man drinks and a woman doesn't, still could be that the man is committing rape.

Better get a voluntary sexual exchange contract to make sure of these things.

California Liberals Pass Bill to Regulate Sex and Show America the Control Freaks They Really Are

The insanity never ends

It is interesting in that the woman doesn't allow comments in her videos. "I am such a strong and independent woman that I refuse to here other points of view that might force me to question my skewed perspective of reality".

LOL

Last edited:
It is interesting in that the woman doesn't allow comments in her videos. "I am such a strong an independent woman that I refuse to here other points of view that might force me to question my skewed perspective of reality".
Same thing with the loony lezbo feminist in the OP's video.

Left liberals want to do all of the talking but hate to hear any feedback about their idiotic ideas. . :cuckoo: :lol:

Racist!! .. :eusa_hand:

Well there fore sure weren't any Muslim women stripping, nobody would pay to see them naked!
Xenophobe hater!! .. :eusa_hand:
I don't think the guy is being phased by being called a racist.

I think this guy is more of a Geert Wilders muslim hating type. He hates Muslims because they threaten his secular liberal culture of homosexuality and feminism, which he thinks defines western culture.

He is just a dumb neo-con, I wouldn't bother with him. Unfortunately, I am embarrassed to say, I once held the same views as him before I became a proper traditionalist, rightist, nationalist.

It is interesting in that the woman doesn't allow comments in her videos. "I am such a strong an independent woman that I refuse to here other points of view that might force me to question my skewed perspective of reality".

Left liberals want to do all of the talking but hate to hear any feedback about their idiotic ideas.

That's due to the way that packs of misogynist manchildren will always spam the comments with talk like "Suck my dick, bitch", along with much worse.

If the "feminists are awful!" crowd would start acting like grownups, they would find women might be willing to speak with them. But they'd rather just cry about how awful those feminists are for not wasting any time on whiny psychopaths.

If you really want to "rebut" her, nothing's stopping you from making your own youtube video. You can even open up the comments. So get off your lazy ass and do so.

Last edited:
Well there fore sure weren't any Muslim women stripping, nobody would pay to see them naked!

I think this guy is more of a Geert Wilders muslim hating type. He hates Muslims because they threaten his secular liberal culture of homosexuality and feminism, which he thinks defines western culture.

He is just a dumb neo-con, I wouldn't bother with him. Unfortunately, I am embarrassed to say, I once held the same views as him before I became a proper traditionalist, rightist, nationalist.

I'd be embarrassed to be you as well.:lmao:

Anyways, where in the world are there Muslims stripping in a club? It's just proof that they couldn't make any money at it, that's all.

Left liberals want to do all of the talking but hate to hear any feedback about their idiotic ideas.

That's due to the way that packs of misogynist manchildren will always spam the comments with talk like "Suck my dick, bitch", along with much worse.

If the "feminists are awful!" crowd would start acting like grownups, they would find women might be willing to speak with them. But they'd rather just whine about how awful those feminists are for not wasting any time on whiny psychopaths.

If you really want to "rebut" her, nothing's stopping you from making your own youtube video. You can even open up the comments. So get off your lazy ass and do so.

You know damn well it is the other way around.

She would get a thoughtful response, and being unable to respond, she would say, "you have a small dick, you can't get women, you are a psychopath".

When in reality, all she is doing is projecting her own anti social tendencies. Opening up for comments would expose her flawed ideology, and her personal character flaws. And expose her hatred for men is a product of her flaws.

This would require introspection she isn't capable of. Its easier to create boogeymen and demonize "shitty men" for your loneliness, spitefulness and depression.

I'm just toying with the little faggot.......much like a cat batters around a mouse just for fun. .. :eusa_angel:

I'd be embarrassed to be you as well.:lmao:

Anyways, where in the world are there Muslims stripping in a club? It's just proof that they couldn't make any money at it, that's all.
This is what neo-cons have been reduced to. They pride themselves on the fact that they have strip clubs writ large.

Instead of working to restore traditional western culture, christian culture, they support preserving this modern degenerate culture under the guise of their favorite buzzword, "freedom".

If the "feminists are awful!" crowd would start acting like grownups, they would find women might be willing to speak with them. But they'd rather just whine about how awful those feminists are for not wasting any time on whiny psychopaths.
Thankfully, I don't know any of these man hating lezbo feminist bitches......nor would I want to talk to one. .. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back