"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

She has yet to ask me anything coherent. What the fuck is this "how to defend a woman" about?

<<<<<sigh>>>>>>

Let me connect the dots for you:

You said:

I got repped by a woman for standing up for women.....

You were asked:

How does one stand up for a woman exactly? I'd like to hear this in your own words.

My offer for a slow, gentle pos rep is only good for your next post.

You've cut my post off (metaphorically you understand) -- the rest of it says "And/or for describing Samson for the duplicitous hack he is. Not rocket surgery really."

You even applauded the 'rocket surgery' line so you must have seen that. How'd it disappear?

So .... what -- you want to tell me that HER question is to delve into the mind of a rep and declare what that poster had in mind? I can't do that. That's why I said "and/or" -- could have been either, could have been both. That's not for me to say.

Why the fuck is that so important? Do you see me asking someone else to ask you what your last rep was about? Again, much much butthurt I hear. By proxy even.

Anyway -- I asked HER what she meant by "pussy" --- and I asked her first. If you're hiring out as a rhetorical bill collector, get on that one willya?

I don't need your rep, thanks. But if you're tossing it out willy-nilly, I did just coin the term testosteronic. That's reparable. :thup:

Last edited:
She has yet to ask me anything coherent. What the fuck is this "how to defend a woman" about?

<<<<<sigh>>>>>>

You said:

I got repped by a woman for standing up for women..

You were asked:

How does one stand up for a woman exactly? I'd like to hear this in your own words.

You've cut my post off (metaphorically you understand) -- the rest of it says "And/or for describing Samson for the duplicitous hack he is. Not rocket surgery really."

You even applauded the 'rocket surgery' line so you must have seen that. How'd it disappear?

So .... what -- you want to tell me that HER question is to delve into the mind of a rep and declare what that poster had in mind? I can't do that. That's why I said "and/or" -- could have been either, could have been both. That's not for me to say.

Why the fuck is that so important? Do you see me asking someone else to ask you what your last rep was about? Again, much much butthurt I hear. By proxy even.

Anyway -- I asked HER what she meant by "pussy" --- and I asked her first. If you're hiring out as a rhetorical bill collector, get on that one willya?

I don't need your rep, thanks. But if you're tossing it out willy-nilly, I did just coin the term testosteronic. That's reparable. :thup:

Blah, blah, blah....

You cannot answer:

How does one stand up for a woman exactly? .

Pretty simple question, but never mind.

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
"My offer for a slow, gentle pos rep is only good for your next post."

Hmmm....I think he wants to fuck you Pogo. That is, only if you are good boy and play the game his way.

"My offer for a slow, gentle pos rep is only good for your next post."

Hmmm....I think he wants to fuck you Pogo. That is, only if you are good boy and play the game his way.

He's so coy.

I guess he's a "metrosexual". Which I thought was a car. :dunno:

<<<<<sigh>>>>>>

You said:

You were asked:

Blah, blah, blah....

You cannot answer:

I DO NOT KNOW. I didn't say one did. :cuckoo:

La butthurtia continua....

What happened to Lady Gslinger? Too hot in da kitchen?
She ambled over to another thread to accuse me of using Babel Fish. :lol:

Last edited:

Blah, blah, blah....

You cannot answer:

I DO NOT KNOW. I didn't say one did. :cuckoo:

La butthurtia continua....

What happened to Lady Gslinger? Too hot in da kitchen?
She ambled over to another thread to accuse me of using Babel Fish. :lol:

It's the 4th of July..Unlike yourself I actually had plans... You still didn't answer the question.

Yeah, right. A few weeks ago, I helped Mexican woman flee her abusive husband. I am no friend of illegal immigrants, but I will not stand for someone abusing another human, ever. And the whole macho code males have, particularly Hispanic males, is disgusting. I can't download this video, for technical reasons, so maybe I am missing the topic. Or am I?

Last edited:
Standing up for a woman in this thread would be to point out that the men here are all retards, even though they probably already know it.
You are either a faggot or a lezbo......care to tell us which? :cool:

I'd much rather be gay than a Sunni, that's for fucking sure. Gay people don't car bomb their countrymen for interpreting a fake book the wrong way.

heads up ladies--if you consent to sex when you drink you are actually asking to be raped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back