"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

It is interesting in that the woman doesn't allow comments in her videos. "I am such a strong an independent woman that I refuse to here other points of view that might force me to question my skewed perspective of reality".

Same thing with the loony lezbo feminist in the OP's video.

Left liberals want to do all of the talking but hate to hear any feedback about their idiotic ideas.

That's due to the way that packs of misogynist manchildren will always spam the comments with talk like "Suck my dick, bitch", along with much worse.

If the "feminists are awful!" crowd would start acting like grownups, they would find women might be willing to speak with them. But they'd rather just whine about how awful those feminists are for not wasting any time on whiny psychopaths.

If you really want to "rebut" her, nothing's stopping you from making your own youtube video. You can even open up the comments. So get off your lazy ass and do so.

misogynist manchildren
:lol:
It never stops-----now why would anyone want these women to speak to them---all they can do is give snobby little lectures and tell people how to act.

Same thing with the loony lezbo feminist in the OP's video.

Left liberals want to do all of the talking but hate to hear any feedback about their idiotic ideas.

That's due to the way that packs of misogynist manchildren will always spam the comments with talk like "Suck my dick, bitch", along with much worse.

If the "feminists are awful!" crowd would start acting like grownups, they would find women might be willing to speak with them. But they'd rather just whine about how awful those feminists are for not wasting any time on whiny psychopaths.

If you really want to "rebut" her, nothing's stopping you from making your own youtube video. You can even open up the comments. So get off your lazy ass and do so.

You know damn well it is the other way around.

She would get a thoughtful response, and being unable to respond, she would say, "you have a small dick, you can't get women, you are a psychopath".

When in reality, all she is doing is projecting her own anti social tendencies. Opening up for comments would expose her flawed ideology, and her personal character flaws. And expose her hatred for men is a product of her flaws.

This would require introspection she isn't capable of. Its easier to create boogeymen and demonize "shitty men" for your loneliness, spitefulness and depression.

Strawman/Assuming the Conclusion fallacy. No point presented.

Mamooth is entirely correct; this thread has long since devolved into an orgy of desperately defensive testosteronial butthurt. Case in point: "loony lezbo feminist". Born entirely out of fear and ignorance. But mostly fear.

She would get a thoughtful response, and being unable to respond, she would say, "you have a small dick, you can't get women, you are a psychopath".

When in reality, all she is doing is projecting her own anti social tendencies. Opening up for comments would expose her flawed ideology, and her personal character flaws. And expose her hatred for men is a product of her flaws.

This would require introspection she isn't capable of. Its easier to create boogeymen and demonize "shitty men" for your loneliness, spitefulness and depression.

Mamooth is entirely correct; this thread has long since devolved into an orgy of desperately defensive testosteronial butthurt. Case in point: "loony lezbo feminist". Born entirely out of fear and ignorance. But mostly fear.

Hold it----you loons have done the phobia shit once with homos.....I'm pretty sure that the official party line word here is misogynist.

LOL, more of this "butthurt". The use of that word exposes your immaturity and your inability to command a better vocabulary. It is perpetually offended and insecure people that refuse comments on videos and blogs, it is perpetually offended and insecure people that call others "misogynist manchildren" for refusing to coddle them and pat them on the back for having an incoherent world view not based in reality.

Last edited:
Fear of what??......a screeching harpy wearing over sized glasses and spouting rehashed 60's feminist talking points. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

POGO is offended for his Butch friends who want to act like Bikers flying colors then cry like a raging Queen who broke a fingernail in his lovers poop-chute when called on it.

Hold it----you loons have done the phobia shit once with homos.....I'm pretty sure that the official party line word here is misogynist.

Misogynist is a good aim, but I think testosteronial butthurt describes it more aptly. You can be a misogynist without the fear factor that drives these penis propagandists into the defensive desperation that runs through the last couple of days' posts like a stream of diarrhea; that is, you could simply hate women. And certainly the ongoing ad hominem of "loony lezbo feminist" and the like are a manifestation of that.

But I think my term (TB) descriptifies the motivationary roots at the same time. Think of it like a word carrying a label that says "Now with 50% more, free!"

Not sure what "done the phobia shit once with homos" means. Are you saying I should stick to the established tired Greek suffixes and go with gynophobes?

OK I'll try to work that in. Nothing wrong with a little variety. :thup: I just think TB is more .... vivaciouslike.

POGO is offended for his Butch friends who want to act like Bikers flying colors then cry like a raging Queen who broke a fingernail in his lovers poop-chute when called on it.

I have no clue what the fuck that drivel means. Oh wait, it's the poster who dropped "pussy" and then when asked for a definition ran away.

Nice to see you drive by. Bye.

Misogynist is a good aim, but I think testosteronial butthurt describes it more aptly. You can be a misogynist without the fear factor that drives these penis propagandists into the defensive desperation that runs through the last couple of days' posts like a stream of diarrhea; that is, you could simply hate women. And certainly the ongoing ad hominem of "loony lezbo feminist" and the like are a manifestation of that.

But I think my term (TB) descriptifies the motivationary roots at the same time. Think of it like a word carrying a label that says "Now with 50% more, free!"

Not sure what "done the phobia shit once with homos" means. Are you saying I should stick to the established tired Greek suffixes and go with gynophobes?

OK I'll try to work that in. Nothing wrong with a little variety. :thup: I just think TB is more .... vivaciouslike.

What's misogynist about a man acting like a man? I don't get it.. That's why you're a Puffball Pogo.. you're so feminized that you no longer play a male role.. If that's your thing go for it but don't get all fucking whiny when called out on it.

Fear of what??......a screeching harpy wearing over sized glasses and spouting rehashed 60's feminist talking points. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

See what I mean? QED.

I have no clue what the fuck that drivel means. Oh wait, it's the poster who dropped "pussy" and then when asked for a definition ran away.

Nice to see you drive by. Bye.

I sincerely believe you don't know what pussy is.. it makes sense now. :eek:

picture of Pogo leaked...

tumblr_mcrv77nDd51rk3nq4o1_1280.jpg

What's misogynist about a man acting like a man? I don't get it.. That's why you're a Puffball Pogo.. you're so feminized that you no longer play a male role.. If that's your thing go for it but don't get all fucking whiny when called out on it.

"Called out" on ---- what? :link:

"Puffball"?

Let me guess ---- no definition for that either. Poster please. :eusa_hand:

Why don't you leave this to adults who know how to put substance in their posts rather than a lot of grade-school emotional pap.

If any show up.

You sound just like that man hating feminist shrew in the video.

btw When's the date set for your gender reassignment surgery?? .. :cuckoo: :lol:

Maybe we should all get together and take up a collection to hire a male tranny for POGO so he can figure out what puffball and pussy means?

Maybe we should all get together and take up a collection to hire a male tranny for POGO so he can figure out what puffball and pussy means?

btw When's the date set for your gender reassignment surgery?? .. :cuckoo: :lol:

picture of Pogo leaked...

Yea lol at penis propagandists. The level of self hate is through the roof. Its pretty pathetic, but more than anything else, it reflects his own mental instability. Pogo, I think your identity has been leaked.

I want a vagina because I hate my penis. I can't look at myself naked. I can't wear the clothes that I would like to without painfully tucking my genitals. When Corey and I have sex, I can't even think about what's happening down there or else I won't be able to have an orgasm.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/samantha-s-vagina

See what I mean? It's like QED city here. Plus butthurt change, plus c'est la même chose.

Don't strain yourself, cigarette boy.

YaeXR.gif

What's ironical (<< note, that's ironical) is that in all this defensive poo flinging all y'all are doing is confirming the sentiment of the video in the first place.

Well done there.

Last edited:

Maybe you should grow a proverbial pair and define your own terms instead of constantly running away.

Just an idea.

Maybe you should grow a proverbial pair and define your own terms instead of constantly running away.

Just an idea.

Why so defensive? It was a nice gesture.. There there Pogo.. :eusa_shifty: Rocky babyPuffball , sleepybye

Attachments

• $Man-In-Diaper_04.jpg
    $Man-In-Diaper_04.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 47

Yea lol at penis propagandists. The level of self hate is through the roof. Its pretty pathetic, but more than anything else, it reflects his own mental instability. Pogo, I think your identity has been leaked.

I want a vagina because I hate my penis. I can't look at myself naked. I can't wear the clothes that I would like to without painfully tucking my genitals. When Corey and I have sex, I can't even think about what's happening down there or else I won't be able to have an orgasm.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/samantha-s-vagina

Forum List

Back