"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

I didn't say they were. Afghanistan is a pit, and the Taliban treat women as property.
I'm just giving an example of how if men want to, they can keep women subjugated by using brute force.

So out of 200 countries in the world, a handful are taliban-like. Hardly a ringing endorsement for your point.

Again, it's simply an example of how men can control women. Afghanistan is really no different than all past civilizations where men controlled women.
Do you deny this ? Can you show me an example where women were able to subjugate men against their will ?

Again, please don't misunderstand, I'm not calling for men to roll the calendar back, I'm only pointing out the obvious.

Ever heard of the story of Samson and Delilah? It's called cunning. :D

Last edited:
So out of 200 countries in the world, a handful are taliban-like. Hardly a ringing endorsement for your point.

Again, it's simply an example of how men can control women. Afghanistan is really no different than all past civilizations where men controlled women.
Do you deny this ? Can you show me an example where women were able to subjugate men against their will ?

Again, please don't misunderstand, I'm not calling for men to roll the calendar back, I'm only pointing out the obvious.

Ever heard of the story of Samson and Delilah? It's called cunning. :D

Women have exerted power over men throughout history. Nature has provided a balance of powers between the sexes. Men are physically stronger; however, .......I don't think I really have to explain further.

Forum List

Back