"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

I saw this video and thought some people here could learn something from it.

And there is some NSFW language in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucO4ijwOUN8

Excellent video. I love women that stand up for themselves and dont subscribe to the subservient role.

Silly man----never seen a submissive woman in ecstasy ?

Yes while having sex... but since you don't have sex 24 hours a day being submissive all the time is for the birds. Frankly being a submissive woman anywhere outside of the bedroom is a turn off to me. I can get sex from a lot of women. What would make you as a woman any different from the next one if all of them were submissive?

Last edited:
Excellent video. I love women that stand up for themselves and dont subscribe to the subservient role.

Yes while having sex... but since you don't have sex 24 hours a day being submissive all the time is for the birds. Frankly being a submissive woman anywhere outside of the bedroom is a turn off to me. I can get sex from a lot of women. What would make you as a woman any different from the next one if all of them were submissive?

Unless you're referring to women who are Geisha's , I don't know what you're even talking about??

Sorry you can't appreciate a submissive-----sleep around and wear your rubbers

Unless you're referring to women who are Geisha's , I don't know what you're even talking about??

What are you talking about? You dont have to be a Geisha to be submissive.

I can appreciate a submissive women but only for a limited time. Sorry you cant appreciate a strong woman.

Where did I say you did?? You made the asinine comment about being submissive 24/7.. I don't know any woman who is 24/7 submissive unless she's a Geisha.. Not difficult to understand.. in fact, Submissive women within a lifestyle are the most professionally dominant women out there studies say.

I can appreciate a submissive women but only for a limited time. Sorry you cant appreciate a strong woman.

Don't make the mistake of thinking submissive's are weak-------you'll be sorry.

Where did I say you did?? You made the asinine comment about being submissive 24/7.. I don't know any woman who is 24/7 submissive unless she's a Geisha.. Not difficult to understand.. in fact, Submissive women within a lifestyle are the most professionally dominant women out there studies say.

Right here.

Unless you're referring to women who are Geisha's

You made the asinine assumption you know all women. It appears this is difficult for you to comprehend I have known quite a few.

You must be borderline illiterate. If they are professionally dominant that would make them not submissive for at least 8 hours of the day. Is the fog beginning to clear now?

Don't make the mistake of thinking submissive's are weak-------you'll be sorry.

Being submissive is being weak. Why would I be sorry for thinkig that? I said I dont like submissive women outside of the bedroom.

Right here.

You made the asinine assumption you know all women. It appears this is difficult for you to comprehend I have known quite a few.

You must be borderline illiterate. If they are professionally dominant that would make them not submissive for at least 8 hours of the day. Is the fog beginning to clear now?

uh--I think your confused----feminazis are anything but strong or dominant.-----hell this one is upset by a few words. Strong women that I know use them.

Right here.

I said "unless' meaning it was subjective you big horses ass.

Right here.

You're not worth the time to respond to because you're an ignorant fuck when it comes to this.. Bye.

Right here.

uh--I think your confused----feminazis are anything but strong or dominant.-----hell this one is upset by a few words. Strong women that I know use them.

Uh...I think you are the one confused. What is a feminazi and what did that have to do with my post you replied to? The lady in the video did not appear upset to me. You must not have spent much time with women if you think that was upset. :lol:

Right here.

You're not worth the time to respond to because you're an ignorant fuck when it comes to this.. Bye.

Good idea to beat it when confronted with your stupidity. Practically everyone can see you got tangled up in a logic loop of your own doing. :lol:

Forum List

Back