"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

My friends and I have had this discussion many times.. they come over and some times watch me here and laugh the whole time.. etc etc.. they always wonder why I REFUSE to ever date a liberal male and I've tried to tell them that they aren't real men in any sense of the word. They are feminized robotic pussies and that just does NOTHING for me but makes me nauseated.

You're afraid to venture out from your own Bubble.

Stop the presses.
snore.gif

I'm not afraid of anything Pogo.. My chosen lifestyle is brazen and doesn't involve fear. I'm a self assured overly confident woman who wants a real man who can handle me in and out of the bedroom.. it's as simple as that.

Feminists are a threat to males with an inferiority complex, like RWH and Sunni.

I don't know why you think any Alpha male is threatened by a woman?? You sound insane, you honestly do. Come in to a circle of soft beautiful girls and you will hear us purrr and moan about the very strong Alpha male.. I've never ever heard one woman gush over a feminized male.. NOT EVER and that's the truth.

In reality, they are just projecting their own personal insecurities when they claim we traditionalists are "threatened". They feel threatened that most people don't buy their worldview and view them as insecure and inadequate individuals, socially, emotionally, mentally physically.

My friends and I have had this discussion many times.. they come over and some times watch me here and laugh the whole time.. etc etc.. they always wonder why I REFUSE to ever date a liberal male and I've tried to tell them that they aren't real men in any sense of the word. They are feminized robotic pussies and that just does NOTHING for me but makes me nauseated.

Stop the presses.
snore.gif

I'm not afraid of anything Pogo.. My chosen lifestyle is brazen and doesn't involve fear. I'm a self assured overly confident woman who wants a real man who can handle me in and out of the bedroom.. it's as simple as that.

Not someone like pogo who always asks, "what do you want to do?", and asks "can I kiss you? I have the voluntary sexual contract written up and have RESPECTED your boundaries".

you're afraid to venture out from your own bubble.

Stop the presses.
snore.gif

i'm not afraid of anything pogo.. My chosen lifestyle is brazen and doesn't involve fear. I'm a self assured overly confident woman who wants a real man who can handle me in and out of the bedroom.. It's as simple as that.

not someone like pogo who always asks, "what do you want to do?", and asks "can i kiss you? I have the voluntary sexual contract written up and have respected your boundaries".

bingo

Why do liberal straight males take the path of the angry lesbian as the completed feminine worldview??? WTF?? If anything is less feminine , not feminine what so ever it's most leftist chicks.

Stop the presses.
snore.gif

Apparently you're afraid of defining your own terms. You've got several abandoned since yesterday.

What do you want, a big strong alpha dog to come riding in on a white stallion and get you out of that hole? Rotsa ruck. I won't accept it anyway. Time to put the big girl panties on and take responsibility for your own droppings.

"Self-assure" that.

Feminists are a threat to males with an inferiority complex, like RWH and Sunni.

I don't know why you think any Alpha male is threatened by a woman?? You sound insane, you honestly do. Come in to a circle of soft beautiful girls and you will hear us purrr and moan about the very strong Alpha male.. I've never ever heard one woman gush over a feminized male.. NOT EVER and that's the truth.

In reality, they are just projecting their own personal insecurities when they claim we traditionalists are "threatened". They feel threatened that most people don't buy their worldview and view them as insecure and inadequate individuals, socially, emotionally, mentally physically.

A feminist isn't a feminized male. :lol:
A strong alpha male can be a feminist. The fake alphas here are threatened by strong women, probably because they can't satisfy women properly.:eusa_whistle:

Stop the presses.
snore.gif

Apparently you're afraid of defining your own terms. You've got several abandoned since yesterday.

What do you want, a big strong alpha dog to come riding in on a white stallion and get you out of that hole? Rotsa ruck. I won't accept it anyway. Time to put the big girl panties on and take responsibility for your own droppings.

"Self-assure" that.

Actually I love being helpless before my lover.. < grins >.. and I love that he wants to take care of me.. it makes me feel safe.. I'm not in a relationship right now but I can tell you that were I to see you in a bar or a book store which I frequent, I wouldn't give you a second look.. your entire demeanor would be self apparent.

A strong alpha male can be a feminist. The fake alphas here are threatened by strong women, probably because they can't satisfy women properly.:eusa_whistle:

Don't pretend to know the character of an Alpha male.. you don't have the first clue.

"Self-assure" that.

Actually I love being helpless before my lover.. < grins >.. and I love that he wants to take care of me.. it makes me feel safe.. I'm not in a relationship right now but I can tell you that were I to see you in a bar or a book store which I frequent, I wouldn't give you a second look.. your entire demeanor would be self apparent.
No kidding. :lmao:

Exactly. As one of them noted here:
I fail to see any problem with female circumcision. .. :cool:

And he's right. He fails.

"Self-assure" that.

Thank you. Phew that's a relief.

Now woman up and define your terms.
Or not -- you can run away like you did yesterday. :eusa_whistle:

"Self-assure" that.

Trust me when I tell you that I can hold my own and have NO PROBLEM what so ever getting a date.. never have. So your pre-ejaculated spunk backfired and hit you square between the eyes.

Trust me when I tell you that I can hold my own and have NO PROBLEM what so ever getting a date.. never have. So your pre-ejaculated spunk backfired and hit you square between the eyes.

Ya, you fuck drunks in a bar, bravo! :lol: That's not a relationship. :lol:

I've got a date with these two ladies tonight.

[ame=http://youtu.be/abR2N7EthvE]UFC 175 Weigh-Ins: Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis - YouTube[/ame]

That is I'll be watching them go alpha on each other tonight on TV.

LOL

3A98C38302611550CE353FA0F7DB_h316_w628_m5_caAAKEKGH.jpg

Forum List

Back