"Open Letter to Feminist Trolls"

To many men have bought into the feminist ideology thinking it would please their woman.

But all it has done is turn them into limp wristed metrosexual pansy's who give in to every insane demand their woman wants.

This in turn makes the woman frustrated because biologically she not happy being in the dominate position over her male companion. And the more the guy gives in to this type of woman. The more unhappy and shrewish she becomes.

A woman needs an strong male who will sometimes tell her 'No' and make her stand in the corner..... reward her when she is good.....and give her a spanking when she's bad.

And all of that bitter radical feminist nonsense will quickly disappear. .. :eusa_angel:

To many men have bought into the feminist ideology thinking it would please their woman.

But all it has done is turn them into limp wristed metrosexual pansy's who give in to every insane demand their woman wants.

This in turn makes the woman frustrated because biologically she not happy being in the dominate position over her male companion. And the more the guy gives in to this type of woman. The more unhappy and shrewish she becomes.

A woman needs an strong male who will sometimes tell her 'No' and make her stand in the corner..... reward her when she is good.....and give her a spanking when she's bad.

And all of that bitter radical feminist nonsense will quickly disappear. .. :eusa_angel:

If there were just a better place for the unmarried strays.

That's funny -- I got the same thing. :)

Two NOW chicks repping you for being a good Metrosexual?

:eusa_hand:

Please.....don't harsh Pogo's little triumph.

:eusa_whistle:

Receiving rep from any chick on a message board is probably the best sex he has had.
Pogo the USMessageboard White Knight

dLaFi.gif

Did you co-author , "Fifty Shades of Mmmm?" ;-) (Gray)

If there were just a better place for the unmarried strays.

lol @ Strays

Oh, what I said is true alright. That's why two women pos repped me within 5 minutes of my posting that comment: we know who the misogynistic bullies are on here. We've witnessed or been the object of his misogynistic and vicious behavior. Two women, btw, whom I don't generally have contact with. Just other female beings on here who are familiar with his routine.

What in the fuck is a "metrosexual"?

I got repped by a woman for standing up for women. And/or for describing Samson for the duplicitous hack he is. Not rocket surgery really.

I can't remember this much nervous testosteronic butthurt since the Sesame Street poster's thread on Liberal men being "feminine". :rofl: (edit: "Yidnar" - couldn't think of his name)

Much gynofear I hear here.

It's hilarious. In a pathos kinda way.

Last edited:

I got repped by a woman for standing up for women. And/or for describing Samson for the duplicitous hack he is. Not rocket surgery really.

Urban Dictionary: metrosexual

metrosexual
You might be "metrosexual" if:

1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.

2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.

3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.

4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.

5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.

6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.

7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.

8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.

9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.

10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.

AKA A pussy

Rocket Surgery?

:eusa_clap:

Stole that from Frank Caliendo. :thup:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P52bmJXYQPQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P52bmJXYQPQ[/ame]

Last edited:

metrosexual

2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.

4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.

9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.

10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.

AKA A pussy

Damn. I failed all ten.

Now define "pussy".

metrosexual

AKA A pussy

Damn. I failed all ten.

Now define "pussy".

I don't need to define anything.. Stop avoiding the question.. How do you defend a woman?

metrosexual

AKA A pussy

Damn. I failed all ten.

Now define "pussy".

I don't need to define anything.. Stop avoiding the question.. How do you defend a woman?

Kevlar Kondom ?

I can't remember this much nervous testosteronic butthurt since the Sesame Street poster's thread on Liberal men being "feminine". :rofl:

No one is afraid of vaginas, though I am sure you are unfamiliar with them in person.

Feminists it seems are afraid of not being loved. To fall in love, one must be willing to be vulnerable and open. They don't want to be vulnerable or open to a man, they insist on being bitter and closed off under the guise of being a "strong woman" that "doesn't need a man". This way, they won't ever be rejected by a man due to their own personal shortcomings.

It really exposes their immaturity and childlike attitude to be honest.

I can't remember this much nervous testosteronic butthurt since the Sesame Street poster's thread on Liberal men being "feminine". :rofl:

No one is afraid of vaginas, though I am sure you are unfamiliar with them in person.

Feminists it seems are afraid of not being loved. To fall in love, one must be willing to be vulnerable and open. They don't want to be vulnerable or open to a man, they insist on being bitter and closed off under the guise of being a "strong woman" that "doesn't need a man". This way, they won't ever be rejected by a man due to their own personal shortcomings.

It really exposes their immaturity and childlike attitude to be honest.

I think that's an honest expose and valid point. I've noticed that most Feminists are either masculine or extremely unattractive. I'm not saying this to be mean it's just a fact.

Forum List

Back