Open season on our elections

That depends on what that help is. It's illegal for the campaign to accept contributions or anything of monetary value from a foreign source. However, if Putin calls up his old buddy in the White House and says I've got some good shit on Biden. That's perfectly legal. If a deal is struck, then that can be illegal. If that shit helps the candidate raise money for the campaign, then it can argued that's its illegal. In other words, it can get tricky.

The law is 52 U.S.C. 30121 and it clearly states the following, notice it says directly or indirectly money or other thing of value.

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a)ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

According to the law it doesn't have to be money and they don't have to actually take it. It just has to be offered.

So it's really not that tricky and from the language of the law, trump and his campaign broke that law in 2016 and trump said today he would break that law again for the upcoming election.
The contribution must have monetary value. And that is where it does get tricky. If Putin just offers Trump damaging information about his opponent it has no monetary value then the law does not apply. If it can be shown that the information helps the campaign raise donations, the law does apply or if there is quid pro quo agreement then that can be a violation of other laws. If the person offering the information is a citizen of foreign power and it can be shown that he is acting as agent of that government then that person must be registered as agent of a foreign country. If they are not, that is a violation of law.

The most serious crimes would likely come from a cover up, bribes, lying to federal agents, obstruction of justice, etc.
I dunno. If Trump used information from a foreign actor in a debate or … as I think you say … an ad …. that would be impeachable.
I agree. It would be debatable whether he could be indicted in a federal court but impeachment, yes. Impeachment is a political process to remove an elected goverment official when evidence is discovered that the person is not fit to hold office. It is simply an alternative to waiting for the next election. I believe democrats should wait for the next election and let the people decide. If the people decide to put someone of his character in office, then so be it. That's how the system works.
I think congress should make it a felony for any candidate to knowingly accept information or anything from a foreign state or individual UNLESS the FBI was promptly notified of the contact OR if the candidate hired a research firm that was not directly an arm of a foreign state intelligence agency and disclosed that in campaign finance.

A lot of the leadership in the FBI has been corrupt in recent years, as well as hyper partisan.

If the FBI was abolished, and a new Non-partisan law enforcement bureau was founded, you might have a point. But with characters like Comey and Strzok and McCabe running wild at the FBI HQ, I would disagree.

It absolutely is illegal for a political candidate to accept ANYTHING of value from a foreign government in an election campaign.

It is not illegal to hire foreign nationals to work on your campaign, but it is illegal to hire foreign government officials to work on your campaign. The Clinton campaign did neither. The Clinton Campaign instructed their lawyers to obtain opposition research. The lawyers contacted Fusion GPS and contracted with them to provide OR on Donald Trump. Fusion GPS had previously had a similar contract from representatives of a Republican candidate, and had hired Christopher Steele to do the work, but the contract was terminated when Trump secured the Republican nomination. Fusion contracted with Steele to finish the research on Trump.

At no time did Hillary Clinton meet with Fusion GPS or Christopher Steele. All payments to Steele were made by Fusion GPS, and all payments to Fusion GPS were made by the law firm on behalf of their anonymous client.

Trump Jr. met with officials from the Russian government in Trump Tower in the hopes of being handed Russian government documents which implicated Hillary Clinton in crimes, which his father could then exploit for political gain. That's illegal.

And then Trump Jr. lied about this to Congress. That's illegal too. Why didn't the Justice Department charge Trump Jr. with these crimes? Enquiring minds want to know.
Please spare us the details of Hillary's money laundering operation to pay off espionage agents working for the Russian government.

The election commission has already ruled that information is not considered "a thing of value" for the purposes of election law.

You're totally full of shit, as always.

You ignorant ass. That's not "money laundering", that's a "third party arm's length transaction". Something your feeble, uneducated mind cannot wrap itself around. Not surprising that someone as gullible as you would vote for Trump. He tells you what he wants you to think and you just parrot his lies. There no critical thinking skills or fact checking required on your part. He'll even have Breitbart and FOX News repeat it for you to make it sound legit, but they'll say anything Trump tells them to, just like you.
It's money laundering.

No my dear young idiot, money laundering is when a Russian oligarch pays you $98 million dollars for a property you had listed with no offers for 2 years at $50 million, in October of 2008.

Trump sold a $40 million estate to a Russian oligarch for $100 million—and a senator wants to know why

This is most certainly money laundering:

Buyers tied to Russia, former Soviet republics paid $109 million cash for Trump properties

And this is definitely money laundering:

How the Charge Against Natalia Veselnitskaya Could Lead Back to the Trump Campaign

that sale was long before he became pres.

and florida real estate is hot

they dont call that the gold coast for nothing
These assholes are trying to turn selling a property into a crime. That just shows how desperate they are to pin something on Trump.

It would probably be political blackmail. For example, a congressmen get's evidence that Trump is getting help from a foreign power who is attempting to interfere in the election. The congressmen agrees to bury the evidence if Trump supports his bill in Congress.

Seems you're changing the scenario. We were talking about a foreign national giving a candidate opposition research and then threatening the elected office holder with revealing where he got the information from.

What you are suggesting is straight up blackmail. I have information that you've done something illegal/unethical/unseemly and I'm going to make it public unless you do X.

Which was exactly the position the Trump Campaign was in throughout the campaign season. Trump was telling the American people he had no business deals ongoing in Russia, when in fact, he was in negotiations right up until the election with the Russian government. The Russians knew he was lying and so Trump was beholding to them not to reveal that lie. Furthermore, when asked, Russian government officials confirmed Trump's story, saying there were no negoitations going on at the time. This gives them further compromising information on Trump. They lied to protect him.

Absolves her of what? The Clinton campaign and the DNC were paying for opposition research.
When Steele realized he had found far more than that, he contacted the FBI.
Do you know if either the Clinton campaign or the DNC ever acually received a completed copy of the dossier? Did they use it in any way?

I think it would have been helpful if Mueller looked into that during his investigation of Russian interference in the election. Perhaps AG Barr's new investigation will have some answers. Rumor has it that they are talking to Steele soon.

Mueller was not tasked to look at that. Why would he? A former British intel officer sharing intel with the US is neither uncommon nor suspicious.

I encourage you to gain a perspective other than the trumpian narratives.
Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier
His partner was a Russian named Skirpal, and was a Russian Spy, so Clinton and Obama were dealing directly with Russians.

Neither Clinton nor Obama ever met Christopher Steele or any of his contacts, nor were they given the names of the researcher or his contacts. So no they were most definitely NOT "dealing directing" with any Russians.

Wrong. Both Clinton and Obama chipped in money personally to buy Russian Propaganda, and they had it laundered through The Podesta Group, through COIE Lawfirm then through Fusion GPS.

You don't launder money to buy Russian Propaganda and feel the need like you have to conceal what you are doing unless you know what you are doing is wrong, unethical and illegal.

Look up the next rehearsed answer in your propaganda debate book. I think it's on page 5.

But consider the source of information from a different point of view. The gop went Capt Ahab over Benghanzi and Hillary's emails. And came up empty. But what might have been interesting is all those donations she got from the Saudis (friends of Trump too, btw) various Oligarchs (friends of Trump too, btw) and other assorted despots. It would be illegal for the SoS to trade favors for money OR information of personal use.

All of which really points out the problem is disclosure. How much does Trump owe the Russians and why were they inclined to help him? Does congress need to pass laws requiring candidates disclose, and don't they need Trump's tax returns to decide what info needs to be disclosed.

Similarly, does congress need to pass laws making it illegal for a govt official/employee to do any "charity" fundraising? I think we have all the info on Hill's "foundations" but we'll never know what thed did for the money.

All of those donations from the Saudis went to the Clinton Foundation, not to Hillary Clinton directly. There are financial records and filings which confirm this. Monies donated from foreign governments to the Clinton Foundation are all publically recorded both in terms of their receipt and their expenditure. The Clintons take no salaries from the Foundation, and donate many of their personal speaking fees to it, especially those fees coming from foreign governments.

Foreign governments like donating to the Clinton Foundation because the Foundation runs its own programs. A lot of aid, especially food and medical aid, is stolen by corrupt government officials and sold on the black market in Third World Countries, once it's landed and turned over to local NGO's. By running its own programs, and putting their own staff on the ground, The Clinton Foundation is getting the AIDS drugs directly to the people the donations were intended to benefit.

100% of the children receiving life saving AIDS treatments in Third World countries, and 75% of the adults, are receiving these drugs through the Clinton Foundation. Governments and NGO's the world over have praised the work of the Clinton Foundation and the charity continues to enjoy 5 star ratings from every charity ratings group in America.

The Trump Foundation has been shut down by the State of New York for illegal fundraising, misuse of funds donated, and breaches of fiduciary duty. The older Trump children who served on the Foundation's Board, and as Trustees, have been barred from sitting on the board or actings as trustees of any registered charity - for life.

Did I ever say it's okay? What I said. Specifically said, is that you don't accept information from foreign nations if they offer it to your campaign. If you do you, running for office. You expose yourself to blackmail. You will find only ONE example of an incumbent doing otherwise. Trump. No Obama didn't and no Clinton didn't. What at worst they did was hire firms who do opposition research. Those firms create isolation for the incumbents so they can NOT be blackmailed. It's both unethical but only one compromises you.
What I also said is that it's a logical fallacy. Like this one is. This one is the strawman argument. You misrepresent my position because you have no actual retort to my real one.
Two questions. 1) Can you explain how the blackmail thing works? For example, a Ukrainian official brings evidence of wrongdoing by Biden to the Trump campaign, which releases it to the public, how is Trump going to be blackmailed?

2) Are you arguing that it's OK to use the strawmen of a law firm and GPS to obtain opposition research from a foreign national, but you can't accept it directly form the foreign national?
To your first question sure. Already did.
Well let's play out the scenario to illustrate one of the reasons you shouldn't. You take the information from the talliban or Russia for that matter and you get elected. After you are in office, someone from the talliban, or Russia gets into contact and tells you. "Give me this consession, or I blow the lid on the help I gave you and your willingness to accept it". They call it being compromised and it's not a good thing.
To your second question. it's actually 2 separate questions.
Are you arguing that it's OK to use the strawmen of a law firm
It's both unethical
obtain opposition research from a foreign national, but you can't accept it directly form the foreign national?
Yes that's exactly what I'm claiming for the reason stated in the first question.

Thanks. I'm still confused about the blackmail thing. If the Trump campaign makes it public, what are they going to blackmail him about? Back to my example, the blackmail threat by the Ukrainian official is that he's going to out himself as the source of Trump's information? Trump would say - "Go for it. I didn't release your name to protect you."

Not sure I'm buying your second theory. If, when contacted, Trump Jr told that Russian lawyer to go talk to his lawyers, then that would be OK?
-What your saying is that Trump will not be held accountable for receiving information by a foreign country so he can not be blackmailed. Do you realize that's not so much you invalidating my point but rather an indictment of the absolute unwillingness by Trump supporters to hold this president accountable for anything?
-I'll give you the assumption of the benefit of the doubt and believe your posting in good faith. Ask yourself this question. What would have happened if Obama would have been caught receiving dirt directly from the Kremlin? Or Bush for that matter? Just to make it bipartisan? The answer, they would have been impeached. The fact of the matter is that you guys elected Trump knowing full well that he had the ethics of a particularly mean spirited weasel. As such when he acts like a weasel you guys shrug it off as par for the course. Tell me I'm wrong?

Last edited:
But consider the source of information from a different point of view. The gop went Capt Ahab over Benghanzi and Hillary's emails. And came up empty. But what might have been interesting is all those donations she got from the Saudis (friends of Trump too, btw) various Oligarchs (friends of Trump too, btw) and other assorted despots. It would be illegal for the SoS to trade favors for money OR information of personal use.

All of which really points out the problem is disclosure. How much does Trump owe the Russians and why were they inclined to help him? Does congress need to pass laws requiring candidates disclose, and don't they need Trump's tax returns to decide what info needs to be disclosed.

Similarly, does congress need to pass laws making it illegal for a govt official/employee to do any "charity" fundraising? I think we have all the info on Hill's "foundations" but we'll never know what thed did for the money.

All of those donations from the Saudis went to the Clinton Foundation, not to Hillary Clinton directly. There are financial records and filings which confirm this. Monies donated from foreign governments to the Clinton Foundation are all publically recorded both in terms of their receipt and their expenditure. The Clintons take no salaries from the Foundation, and donate many of their personal speaking fees to it, especially those fees coming from foreign governments.

Foreign governments like donating to the Clinton Foundation because the Foundation runs its own programs. A lot of aid, especially food and medical aid, is stolen by corrupt government officials and sold on the black market in Third World Countries, once it's landed and turned over to local NGO's. By running its own programs, and putting their own staff on the ground, The Clinton Foundation is getting the AIDS drugs directly to the people the donations were intended to benefit.

100% of the children receiving life saving AIDS treatments in Third World countries, and 75% of the adults, are receiving these drugs through the Clinton Foundation. Governments and NGO's the world over have praised the work of the Clinton Foundation and the charity continues to enjoy 5 star ratings from every charity ratings group in America.

The Trump Foundation has been shut down by the State of New York for illegal fundraising, misuse of funds donated, and breaches of fiduciary duty. The older Trump children who served on the Foundation's Board, and as Trustees, have been barred from sitting on the board or actings as trustees of any registered charity - for life.

Please Take Obama Bin Lying's Dick out of your mouth. The Clinton Foundation is the most corrupt Fake Charity in The World.
Hell just in Haiti alone she stole 8 Million Dollars. Millions when missing from The State Department when she was there, and Russia Alone gave her $145 Million to get The Uranium One Deal Done.

That fucking place should have a pre dawn raid, but they already burnt all the records a couple years ago. Clinton is too dumb to cover up everything without the help of someone like Obama, so if they raid The Clinton Foundation she and Bill will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

A room full of servers and hard drives was destroyed in the Clinton house fire in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday, according to a Chappaqua Fire Department source, raising fears that incriminating evidence against the Clintons has been destroyed just days after a White House insider warned that Trump was preparing to prosecute their crimes. “I saw smashed up hard drives, melted memory cards and the charred remains of paper scattered all over the room and immediately knew the fire must have started there,” a Chappaqua Fire Department source told local news reporters, explaining that the house fire was “put out by Secret Service agents” before the Fire Department arrived. “I immediately called it a code 10-41 and requested a Fire Marshall.” Code 10-41 is firefighters’ code for a suspicious fire.

According to QAnon, the infamous White House insider, President Trump’s recent announcement that he is going after high profile child traffickers is directly linked to the Clinton house fire. Hillary Clinton, the presidential candidate whose notorious “home-brew” server sparked multiple FBI investigations and eventually one very controversial exoneration by former Director James Comey, has long been known to keep classified and illegal information in the less-than-secure domain of her New York household. Bill and Hillary Clinton's house is on fire. The Clinton house fire represents another astonishing prediction come true for QAnon, the White House leaker. According to QAnon, who has predicted the future with remarkable accuracy in the last month, the Clintons are running scared and attempting to cover their tracks. The calm before the storm has ended. Trump has hit his stride in 2018 and the Clintons not fear him.

They are also fearing for their freedom. Time is running out for the Clintons Earlier this week, after Trump warned “high-profile child traffickers” that he was coming for them, QAnon, posting from the White House, pointed followers to to an elite pedophile ring investigation at the State Department in 2013 that was shut down and covered up by Secretary Hillary Clinton. Posting from Q’s official Twitter account, @kill_rogue, the anonymous insider posted a video of an NBC news report which contained explosive revelations about an investigation into a child abuse and human trafficking network that was operating in Clinton’s State Department.

The NBC investigation was broadcast at a time when they were a real news organization rather than a branch of the Democratic Party’s PR department, and provided leaked internal State Department memos to back up claims of a massive Hillary Clinton elite pedophile ring cover-up. However, according to NBC, the investigation into the elite pedophile ring was whitewashed by Hillary Clinton in order to protect high-ranking officials, including an ambassador. “Serious allegations concerning the State Department,” the NBC anchor announced, before launching into the disturbing details that mainstream media would be unable to report on in 2017. “According to internal State Department memos the agency might have called off or intervened into investigations into possibly illegal, inappropriate behavior within it’s ranks allegedly to protect jobs and avoid scandals.

Last edited:

Yes, but we'll never know what Hillary really did, or promised, for the donations. Hill and Bill saw themselves as above rules that others play by. Hubris. The money may have gone to good causes, but Hill and Bill were buying power.

Trump's always been a cowardly thug - who needed real extortionists, and a crook. LOL

I thought Hill and Bill were small time pikers to what the Bush Family made in arms sales, btw. but BushI, Weinberger and John Major at least waited until they were out of office.

Please Take Obama Bin Lying's Dick out of your mouth. The Clinton Foundation is the most corrupt Fake Charity in The World.
Hell just in Haiti alone she stole 8 Million Dollars. Millions when missing from The State Department when she was there, and Russia Alone gave her $145 Million to get The Uranium One Deal Done.

That fucking place should have a pre dawn raid, but they already burnt all the records a couple years ago. Clinton is too dumb to cover up everything without the help of someone like Obama, so if they raid The Clinton Foundation she and Bill will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

A room full of servers and hard drives was destroyed in the Clinton house fire in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday, according to a Chappaqua Fire Department source, raising fears that incriminating evidence against the Clintons has been destroyed just days after a White House insider warned that Trump was preparing to prosecute their crimes. “I saw smashed up hard drives, melted memory cards and the charred remains of paper scattered all over the room and immediately knew the fire must have started there,” a Chappaqua Fire Department source told local news reporters, explaining that the house fire was “put out by Secret Service agents” before the Fire Department arrived. “I immediately called it a code 10-41 and requested a Fire Marshall.” Code 10-41 is firefighters’ code for a suspicious fire.

According to QAnon, the infamous White House insider, President Trump’s recent announcement that he is going after high profile child traffickers is directly linked to the Clinton house fire. Hillary Clinton, the presidential candidate whose notorious “home-brew” server sparked multiple FBI investigations and eventually one very controversial exoneration by former Director James Comey, has long been known to keep classified and illegal information in the less-than-secure domain of her New York household. Bill and Hillary Clinton's house is on fire. The Clinton house fire represents another astonishing prediction come true for QAnon, the White House leaker. According to QAnon, who has predicted the future with remarkable accuracy in the last month, the Clintons are running scared and attempting to cover their tracks. The calm before the storm has ended. Trump has hit his stride in 2018 and the Clintons not fear him.

They are also fearing for their freedom. Time is running out for the Clintons Earlier this week, after Trump warned “high-profile child traffickers” that he was coming for them, QAnon, posting from the White House, pointed followers to to an elite pedophile ring investigation at the State Department in 2013 that was shut down and covered up by Secretary Hillary Clinton. Posting from Q’s official Twitter account, @kill_rogue, the anonymous insider posted a video of an NBC news report which contained explosive revelations about an investigation into a child abuse and human trafficking network that was operating in Clinton’s State Department.

The NBC investigation was broadcast at a time when they were a real news organization rather than a branch of the Democratic Party’s PR department, and provided leaked internal State Department memos to back up claims of a massive Hillary Clinton elite pedophile ring cover-up. However, according to NBC, the investigation into the elite pedophile ring was whitewashed by Hillary Clinton in order to protect high-ranking officials, including an ambassador. “Serious allegations concerning the State Department,” the NBC anchor announced, before launching into the disturbing details that mainstream media would be unable to report on in 2017. “According to internal State Department memos the agency might have called off or intervened into investigations into possibly illegal, inappropriate behavior within it’s ranks allegedly to protect jobs and avoid scandals.

It astounds me that the prissy moderators give you a pass whilst killing threads they feel are "out of place."

It astounds me that the prissy moderators give you a pass whilst killing threads they feel are "out of place."

Cuz I am a Super Star here, bitch.

Check my rating, amateur....

Actually, I get my threads moved, I get responses deleted, & I get messages and warnings from the Mods just like everyone else.

And I bitch about it just like you, so I assume the mods are as fair as they can be.

But Bill Clinton is a Pedophile and so is Hillary. They both like little girls. Why do you think Bill went to Kiddy Porn Island near 30 times? Hillary went at least three times to join in a Pedophile Orgy with underage girls. I am sure she was there more than three times, and has frequent flier miles on The Lolita Express.

The Clintons, Obamas and Globalist Satanic Traitors are Above The Law.
And that's the main problem we have been having with our government the last few decades.

As long as Globalists Like Clinton, Obama and Bush are above the law, America is in jeopardy.

Last edited:

No one would try to bribe the Clinton's anyway, what, with their reputation for incorruptablility and high ethical standards.

-What your saying is that Trump will not be held accountable for receiving information by a foreign country so he can not be blackmailed. Do you realize that's not so much you invalidating my point but rather an indictment of the absolute unwillingness by Trump supporters to hold this president accountable for anything?
Not what I was saying at all. I was asking how the foreign national was going to blackmail the elected official for providing him with dirt on her rival.

I'll give you the assumption of the benefit of the doubt and believe your posting in good faith. Ask yourself this question. What would have happened if Obama would have been caught receiving dirt directly from the Kremlin? Or Bush for that matter? Just to make it bipartisan? The answer, they would have been impeached.
I disagree.

The fact of the matter is that you guys elected Trump knowing full well that he had the ethics of a particularly mean spirited weasel. As such when he acts like a weasel you guys shrug it off as par for the course. Tell me I'm wrong?

IMHO Hillary's mean spirited character and corrupt ethics makes Trump look like a saint.

Thats a good lemming. Keep denying reality.
Honest question. How do you reconcile that law and Hillary paying for the Steele dossier?
Well unless you are arguing that Hilary is a foreign national I think the difference speaks for itself.
?? She paid a foreign national (Steele) for information (disinformation?) from foreign nationals (Russians)

She paid an American law firm, dope.
They hired Fusion GPS who in turn hired Orbis, Steele's firm.
She used an American law firm to launder the transaction. Everyone involved in the transaction knew what was going on.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Last edited:
Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting

Trump says he would accept dirt on political rivals from foreign governments - CNNPolitics
7 so far think that that was funny You see dems we know who the enemy is ,,,it's the slimebag republicans that don't give a fart in the wind that the pos they support is garbage

You know what they say, one person's garbage is another persons's treasure...

She paid an American law firm, dope.
They hired Fusion GPS who in turn hired Orbis, Steele's firm.

OK. You're sticking to the theory that the use of strawmen in the transaction absolves her and her campaign. Do you see any problems with that?

Absolves her of what? The Clinton campaign and the DNC were paying for opposition research.

When Steele realized he had found far more than that, he contacted the FBI.

Do you know if either the Clinton campaign or the DNC ever acually received a completed copy of the dossier? Did they use it in any way?
Clinton paid Russian espionage agents to manufacture dirt on Trump. Steele realized right from the start that he was being asked to dig up dirt on Trump. The Trump campaign contacted him to do the task. Plus, he was in close contact with the FBI and the DOJ during the entire process. The FBI even paid him several times.

Who do you think you're fooling, douchebag?

Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting

Trump says he would accept dirt on political rivals from foreign governments - CNNPolitics
Something else the reprehensible right couldn't care less about.

Republicans will do anything to win an election, no matter how wrong and dishonest.

Republicans will do anything to win an election, no matter how wrong and dishonest.
You mean like paying Russian espionage agents to manufacture mud on your political opponent?

You mean like paying Russian espionage agents to manufacture mud on your political opponent?
Too many folks are irony deficient.

It absolutely is illegal for a political candidate to accept ANYTHING of value from a foreign government in an election campaign.

It is not illegal to hire foreign nationals to work on your campaign, but it is illegal to hire foreign government officials to work on your campaign. The Clinton campaign did neither. The Clinton Campaign instructed their lawyers to obtain opposition research. The lawyers contacted Fusion GPS and contracted with them to provide OR on Donald Trump. Fusion GPS had previously had a similar contract from representatives of a Republican candidate, and had hired Christopher Steele to do the work, but the contract was terminated when Trump secured the Republican nomination. Fusion contracted with Steele to finish the research on Trump.

At no time did Hillary Clinton meet with Fusion GPS or Christopher Steele. All payments to Steele were made by Fusion GPS, and all payments to Fusion GPS were made by the law firm on behalf of their anonymous client.

Trump Jr. met with officials from the Russian government in Trump Tower in the hopes of being handed Russian government documents which implicated Hillary Clinton in crimes, which his father could then exploit for political gain. That's illegal.

And then Trump Jr. lied about this to Congress. That's illegal too. Why didn't the Justice Department charge Trump Jr. with these crimes? Enquiring minds want to know.
Please spare us the details of Hillary's money laundering operation to pay off espionage agents working for the Russian government.

The election commission has already ruled that information is not considered "a thing of value" for the purposes of election law.

You're totally full of shit, as always.

You ignorant ass. That's not "money laundering", that's a "third party arm's length transaction". Something your feeble, uneducated mind cannot wrap itself around. Not surprising that someone as gullible as you would vote for Trump. He tells you what he wants you to think and you just parrot his lies. There no critical thinking skills or fact checking required on your part. He'll even have Breitbart and FOX News repeat it for you to make it sound legit, but they'll say anything Trump tells them to, just like you.
It's money laundering.

No my dear young idiot, money laundering is when a Russian oligarch pays you $98 million dollars for a property you had listed with no offers for 2 years at $50 million, in October of 2008.

Trump sold a $40 million estate to a Russian oligarch for $100 million—and a senator wants to know why

This is most certainly money laundering:

Buyers tied to Russia, former Soviet republics paid $109 million cash for Trump properties

And this is definitely money laundering:

How the Charge Against Natalia Veselnitskaya Could Lead Back to the Trump Campaign

that sale was long before he became pres.

and florida real estate is hot

they dont call that the gold coast for nothing

So by your logic we should open our prisons up and let everyone out since they weren't president when they committed those crimes.

It doesn't matter if he was president or not at the time. He committed a crime. It's illegal to launder russian mob money.

Your excuse is very lame.

Forum List

Back