Openly gay Republican seeks to make history in congressional race

I hope hehttp://www.usmessageboard.com/patriarch_usa/editor/separator.gif has the stomach for what the right is about to put him through

lets face it, the left will smear him more than anyone on the right will... remember what happened when a black man ran for President and was well received by the right, the left lost their minds and called him all sorts of racist names.

I hope hehttp://www.usmessageboard.com/patriarch_usa/editor/separator.gif has the stomach for what the right is about to put him through

lets face it, the left will smear him more than anyone on the right will... remember what happened when a black man ran for President and was well received by the right, the left lost their minds and called him all sorts of racist names.

What bizarro world do you live in?

Wait till he gets elected and proposes a tax increase. The gop will finish his bris then.

Gotcha, Republicans are homophobes because they would do to a gay Republican what they would do to a straight one. Wow, you're correct, that's just wrong...

Oh, he'll be a RINO AND a fag.

And conservatives won't tolerate him like they do straight RINOS. You're just on fire.

BTW, what's even funnier about your bigotry is that you don't realize that it's socons who would object to as you put it a "fag" and you used a fiscal issue to demonstrate your point, demonstrating you don't know the difference.

This will blow you away. I'm a fiscal conservative, and I'm a social liberal. WTF?

What bizarro world do you live in?

The world Avorysuds lives in is the one where he has been reading this thread, and you haven't....

I think it will be an interesting test for the GOP. Republicans should still only vote for him based on his merits, not so they can prove that they are willing to vote for a homosexual candidate. It's the way they react to his candidacy that will really matter.

I think it will be an interesting test for the GOP. Republicans should still only vote for him based on his merits, not so they can prove that they are willing to vote for a homosexual candidate. It's the way they react to his candidacy that will really matter.

You people seriously need to learn the difference between fiscal and social conservatism

Sure, we all know the right never vote on the merits.

Guys calling democrats racists or whatever won't erase the recent and long-standing history of socially conservative republicans harassment and discrimination against gay people or gay issues.

Openly gay Republican seeks to make history in congressional race

The Republican calls it his "Fix Congress First" plan, which focuses on ending what he calls the nauseating practice of passing bills that exempt lawmakers from the rules they've created.

It's a hit with this audience. "They should get no more than what we get," one lady fumed.

The 39-year-old DeMaio is hardly the first person running for Congress on a platform to change Washington. But he could make history.

If elected, DeMaio would be the first openly gay Republican to take over a seat in Congress.

Openly gay Republican seeks to make history in congressional race | Fox News

i would vote for him.

But would you let him marry another dude?

You people seriously need to learn the difference between fiscal and social conservatism

You people? You people? Racist!

In all seriousness, Republicans have been painted as the anti-gay party, whether it's fair or not. While Democrats have assisted in painting that perception, there are many in the GOP who have done more harm than good in solidifying that label. His sexuality will play a part in his candidacy. Social conservatives have a stranglehold on the Republican party that they need to shake off. Until true fiscal conservatives manage to marginalize the socially conservative base, you can guarantee sexuality will play a crucial part in future elections.

You people? You people? Racist!

In all seriousness, Republicans have been painted as the anti-gay party, whether it's fair or not. While Democrats have assisted in painting that perception, there are many in the GOP who have done more harm than good in solidifying that label. His sexuality will play a part in his candidacy. Social conservatives have a stranglehold on the Republican party that they need to shake off. Until true fiscal conservatives manage to marginalize the socially conservative base, you can guarantee sexuality will play a crucial part in future elections.

I agree with that, but San Diego is not heavily socially conservative. What difference does it make what Republicans in Alabama say?

Recently... no.

They unsuccessfully trot out their token female, token minorities, and hope nobody notices that they don't know shit.

"9-9-9"

"Uzbeki-beki-stan?"

"Can't name a single newspaper?"

"Africa is a country."

"Well... Russia is in close proximity to Alaska, so..."

Recently... no.

They unsuccessfully trot out their token female, token minorities, and hope nobody notices that they don't know shit.

"9-9-9"

"Uzbeki-beki-stan?"

"Can't name a single newspaper?"

"Africa is a country."

"Well... Russia is in close proximity to Alaska, so..."
Corpse men

57 States

Guam might tip over

It was like the special Olympics

Stand up chuck

Israel is a strong friend of Israel's.

How would anyone know why the votes get cast? If he wins youll call him a token, if he loses its because the GOP are homophobes.

Forum List

Back