Openly gay Republican seeks to make history in congressional race

I hope he has the stomach for what the right is about to put him through

ROFL

"The right" in the form of DNC demagogues and the filthy pukes at MSDNC. The little Goebbels of the left will attack with all the hatred that we always see from you.

Exactly.....gays are ONLY supposed to be Democrats, they're going to tear him apart!

Can I quote you on this when republicans begin to tear him apart?

ROFL

"The right" in the form of DNC demagogues and the filthy pukes at MSDNC. The little Goebbels of the left will attack with all the hatred that we always see from you.

Exactly.....gays are ONLY supposed to be Democrats, they're going to tear him apart!

ummm, I don't think so. San Diego is a bit unique in that it has a conservative base, but "gay rights" is the issue to call on a lot of out of state (eg mormon church) money, I don't think that many people vote for or against a person cause of orientation.

The guy seems to favor more money for medicare and education. He says he can work with the other side. He ain't no TPM or Duck Dynasty fan.

ROFL

ummm, I don't think so. San Diego is a bit unique in that it has a conservative base, but "gay rights" is the issue to call on a lot of out of state (eg mormon church) money, I don't think that many people vote for or against a person cause of orientation.

The guy seems to favor more money for medicare and education. He says he can work with the other side. He ain't no TPM or Duck Dynasty fan.

Oh I didn't know it was San Diego. He might actually win.

Oh I didn't know it was San Diego. He might actually win.

He's got two gop opponents, one of whom is vet, which is obviously big in SD, and talks "traditional values." I think DeMaio was the republican nominee for mayor against the amazinly disgusting Bob Filner.

Its actually worse. Its about all homosexuals.

You might think moving the goal posts make you look intelligent but its not my party that hates gays so much. So this guy will be shredded like I said and all you have is feet stamping and "Nuhh uhhh"

i didn't move the goal posts. you did.

until you can find comments specific to this guy, all you have are platitudes. and the people you cited are hardly representative of the republican party. they are far rightwingers.

Got it Santorum, Bachmann and Huckabee are far right wingers.

it took you this long to figure that out?

Of course this guy can win. He's running in San Diego, not Pascagoula.

Read the article. It's already you guys giving him the hard time. Not once have his republican opponents referenced his sexual orientation

"The dirty little secret is that the progressive LGBT leadership in this country have been far less tolerant, far less supportive of me and other Republicans as LGBT members of the community who happen to be Republican than social conservatives who've accepted us as Republicans who just so happen to be gay," he said

Wait till he gets elected and proposes a tax increase. The gop will finish his bris then.

Openly gay Republican seeks to make history in congressional race

The Republican calls it his "Fix Congress First" plan, which focuses on ending what he calls the nauseating practice of passing bills that exempt lawmakers from the rules they've created.

It's a hit with this audience. "They should get no more than what we get," one lady fumed.

The 39-year-old DeMaio is hardly the first person running for Congress on a platform to change Washington. But he could make history.

If elected, DeMaio would be the first openly gay Republican to take over a seat in Congress.

Openly gay Republican seeks to make history in congressional race | Fox News

i would vote for him.

this is they type individual we need running for congress. I would vote for him based on what I see here

Wait till he gets elected and proposes a tax increase. The gop will finish his bris then.

Gotcha, Republicans are homophobes because they would do to a gay Republican what they would do to a straight one. Wow, you're correct, that's just wrong...

Forum List

Back