Operation Quiet Riot.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
We have watched as the other side has attacked law enforcement, destroyed businesses, and burned cities. We are not like that, but we can exact our revenge in different ways. Operation Quiet Riot is a movement we need to begin right away to save our country. Here is how it could work. Find our who in your community or neighborhood is a democrat and refuse to do business with them. If they own a store do not go to that store. If they run a hotel chain, avoid it. Become like Jewish Nazi hunters and mine information on who supports the Democratic Party and bankrupt them in every way possible.

Do it quietly and surreptitiously. Make the sacrifice. Stop watching MLB, the NBA, and the NFL until they begin to fold. It has to be done to save our country. It can work. Let’s do it.

• Banned
I've been doing that since 2010, when they tried to recall Scott Walker. When the names of everyone who signed the petition was released, everyone I knew who signed it, became persona non grata.
To our black brethren: Do not fret we are one. We can discreetly leave the plantation together.

Last edited:
Or maybe we could approach people who don't like think like we do, communicate with them, develop an accurate understanding of their perceptions, experiences and priorities, and leverage all our ideas to create new and lasting ideas.

I'm just kidding, of course. America can't do that any more. Those days of curiosity and innovation are over for us.

Last edited:
We have watched as the other side has attacked law enforcement, destroyed businesses, and burned cities. We are not like that, but we can exact our revenge in different ways. Operation Quiet Riot is a movement we need to begin right away to save our country. Here is how it could work. Find our who in your community or neighborhood is a democrat and refuse to do business with them. If they own a store do not go to that store. If they run a hotel chain, avoid it. Become like Jewish Nazi hunters and mine information on who supports the Democratic Party and bankrupt them in every way possible.

Do it quietly and surreptitiously. Make the sacrifice. Stop watching MLB, the NBA, and the NFL until they begin to fold. It has to be done to save our country. It can work. Let’s do it.

I did all those things. I don't call it a "riot", but... Do not support people who want you extinct.

Great idea, first thing you need to do is get off the computer and the internet. From your web browser to your internet provider, they all voted for Biden.

• Banned
Do not openly attack your enemy. Do it in ways that cannot be traced you. While this new and improved ventriloquist presidency is a product of Chinese influence, we can become Sun Tzu and turn the tables until we win.

Oh, yes.

Quiet, legal, and peaceful resistance is the best way.

Boycotts have long been used by both sides.

Not a sports fan, but happy to hear that some fans are boycotting some BLM-loving teams.

And what about that restaurant chain CEO who told people that they should shine the shoes of certain folks? Surely, you can find other restaurants to patronize.

I canceled my subscription to my local paper more than a year ago. Apparently, many other people have, too, for the good news is that it is in deep financial doo-doo.

Sorry, however, I draw the line at Amazon. Even though its owner publishes the Washington Post, I really, really, really need Amazon!

Passive resistance is like gravity. It is a weak force but it never stops growing. It is everywhere in a very quiet way and it can dominate the system without fanfare. It just there, like we can be, No one can blame us for anything because we say nothing. We just do it.

Passive resistance is like gravity. It is a weak force but it never stops growing. It is everywhere in a very quiet way and it can dominate the system without fanfare. It just there, like we can be, No one can blame us for anything because we say nothing. We just do it.
Its great that you have found an outlet for your hatred. Well done old fella.

Great idea, first thing you need to do is get off the computer and the internet. From your web browser to your internet provider, they all voted for Biden.
Section 230 ! :clap2:
The amount of control and influence is too much.

Hatred is sloppy and dangerous. This is a focused and targeted response much like self-defense teaches its students.

I m curious, but wouldnt you agree that its better than tearing down statues ?

I m curious, but wouldnt you agree that its better than tearing down statues ?

I love when the Antifa / BlackLiesMatter damaged a statue of Robert Gould Shaw and the 54th in Boston.

Last edited:
A quiet riot plan is a superior way to ultimately win because instead of publicly carrying a flag for one side or the other it pours itself into the the fray like a fluid weapon that cannot be traced to the user. On a grand scale it is much more efficient than a political movement. It is a personal movement that Gandhi would have supported.

Pathetic. Trump lost. He let you all down. Move on with your lives and quit voting for horrible people.

Pathetic. Trump lost. He let you all down. Move on with your lives and quit voting for horrible people.
We are prepared to move on. Are you and your friends prepared for indigency?

Or maybe we could approach people who don't like think like we do, communicate with them, develop an accurate understanding of their perceptions, experiences and priorities, and leverage all our ideas to create new and lasting ideas.

I'm just kidding, of course. America can't do that any more. Those days of curiosity and innovation are over for us.
What you lack in introspection, you make up for in spades with hubris.

We are prepared to move on. Are you and your friends prepared for indigency?
Most of my clients are republican Trump voters and they love my work. At this point I have two years of work under contract.

Forum List

Back