Zone1 Opinion : Biden : corrupt. Trump, too. So who should get elected?

Your read on President Biden is too convenient for you as a republic voter.
actually i'm a centrist without a party that can get to the debate stages.
and i look at things from a US foreign policy perspective, but increasingly since i started to watch Fox News US, i started caring about US domestic issues like LGBTQ in schools because they affect the free world soon after being introduced in the US.

Show the evidence that Shokin was investigating either Burisma or Hunter Biden.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington

And hell yeah, That corrupt russian tool shokin was part of the problem as he wasn't going after corruption, but was shilling for the russian puppet government overthrown in 2014.
My memory of an in-your-face, ha-ha video that was scrubbed is not evidence to anyone but me and my friends who know I do my best to tell the truth, and I told the truth in spite of the deep state burying the evidence by scrubbing the net of all Biden's self-sharing that would get him in serious trouble with the Constitution. I was outsmarted by people with something that had to be hidden or they would lose having the best puppet ever to hang from strings in the White House since Hillary Clinton became known as the national president of the Liar's Club. Right now, the DNC is scheming ways to disembowel the Constitution and its civil rights Amendment 1.

Last edited:
actually i'm a centrist without a party that can get to the debate stages.
and i look at things from a US foreign policy perspective, but increasingly since i started to watch Fox News US, i started caring about US domestic issues like LGBTQ in schools because they affect the free world soon after being introduced in the US.
Hilariously funny wanker.

You want to protect intolerance.

My memory of an in-your-face, ha-ha video that was scrubbed is not evidence to anyone but me and my friends who know I do my best to tell the truth, and I told the truth in spite of the deep state burying the evidence by scrubbing the net of all Biden's self-sharing that would get him in serious trouble with the Constitution. I was outsmarted by people with something that had to be hidden or they would lose having the best puppet ever to hang from strings in the White House since Hillary Clinton became known as the national president of the Liar's Club. Right now, the DNC is scheming ways to disembowel the Constitution and its civil rights Amendment 1.
You don’t need to prove your limited critical thinking skills. You need to comment on the article presented.

Forum List

Back